Katie Price #153 C'mon Coal spill some tea you don't want KP to make a bigger fool of thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest...
They are so boring and transparent. It has to be KP who is accused of cheating so she can be seen as irresistible 🤮🤮 . However, perhaps thugfish has enjoyed his bit of freedom from the old skank and realises that he really wants out. Until I see pics of pouty young women draped over him, then the jury is out.

Reactions: 33
My 90 year old nan asked me today if I'd seen what Katie price looks like lately. She said, how she can be bankrupt and be having all these boob jobs and holidays? That bloke she's with don't do nothing. 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Going back to this, how come this small-town lot are willing to pour scorn on the skanky & wanky farce whereas the nationals are too scared?
I bet this journo is'nt 12 years old either ;)
Told you it was a PR STUNT...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Bit quiet today, I was expecting #156 by now.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 18
Personally, I am enjoying the reduced skanky media attention ... hopefully she will get a stint in HMP and there will be no media coverage of her at all for the duration of her stay ... Carol may pop back up then though ... posing in the prison Car park on his way to visit her ... like Big Lozza did every ruddy week when she was seeing her jailbird boyfriend a few years ago ... I dont mind having a good laugh at posed pictures of sad Carol, but a break from Foghorn Price & seeing her get her comeuppance would be GREAT 🥂 🥂 🥂 🥂
I agree,itsnice not having
They are so boring and transparent. It has to be KP who is accused of cheating so she can be seen as irresistible 🤮🤮 . However, perhaps thugfish has enjoyed his bit of freedom from the old skank and realises that he really wants out. Until I see pics of pouty young women draped over him, then the jury is out.
I thought cole cheated on skank around the time of the NTA. They are both as bad as each other

Reactions: 8
Katie Price has had so many men..she is constantly climbing up the penis ladder to the next one..🤭😄 x

Resizer_16269682096390.jpg

Ps I made this pic in 2020 on another thread, but thought I use it here. Ps the cartoon willies have eyes not number 8s loooool 😄 x

Back later 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I wonder if CW found another furniture shop number in her phone 😂 Didn’t she do that before? 👀

• Haha
I hate to defend her,but Harvey’s disabilities are not caused by anything she did. I work as a nurse in a child development centre and see children with similar complex needs to Harvey and there is no link at all with drug or alcohol use. We see children with Feotal Alcohol Syndrome,but they don’t present like Harvey and are the result of significant daily drinking, i.e chronic alcoholics. Most are fostered or adopted in this case,so you can imagine how ill their mothers were….but in all truth,yiu cannot “cause” the genetic condition that Harvey has.
Not to knock you in anyway but there was a new study done and done by Ljiljana SARANAC, Head of Department , Professor of Pediatrics, Pediatrician and Endocrinologis which may disagree with you I shall post the link on here so you can read https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24802313/

• Sad
Reactions: 12
News just in......
I know who KP cheated with ....

His name is Barf and he's a bomb! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
If KP is out with friends i presume somebody has taken Harvey back to school or is he still with his nan

Reactions: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Hey ` carole ` ..... Il wager a bet with you ...... ` just the two? ` ..... DIG a little deeper and Im certain you WILL find MANY MORE ...... how does it feel to be mugged off by her .... you may also be left with a criminal conviction ..... where`s all your ` billy big bollock talk now ` you slimy, creepy ... arrogant bastard ... what made you think, you were any different than the long line of all those before you? ....... ` Was it worth it .... you first class twit ` ..... you were replaced a long time ago ... only you were too thick to see it .... blinded by zlist stardom ... ITS WHAT SHE DOES 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ ..... there's more to come lil boy, once she realises, you dont want her back ... she will go fuckin nuclear on your manky arse! ...... ( Im hoping this breakup is real ... you will then see a whole new level of crazy from YA DOLLY ... IF this is real, I hope you bite back ... BIG TIME ) .... Loooooool ..... Cant wait!! ... GOOD TIMES AHEAD .... AYYYYEEEE 🤷‍♀️ .... ( Psssstttt .... Il give ya a clue one of the MANY 👉👉 Lee Purkiss :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
You sure??? I always thought she was "Billy no mates" :LOL: :LOL:
I know, see she's got her overnight bag in the pics so hope to see some off her trolley pics tomorrow.:ROFLMAO:
Anyone know who the poor 'friend' is in the pics?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know, see she's got her overnight bag in the pics so hope to see some off her trolley pics tomorrow.:ROFLMAO:
Anyone know who the poor 'friend' is in the pics?
Yes, it’s JYY Jeyda, didn’t recognise her!!!!

Hey ` carole ` ..... Il wager a bet with you ...... ` just the two? ` ..... DIG a little deeper and Im certain you WILL find MANY MORE ...... how does it feel to be mugged off by her .... you may also be left with a criminal conviction ..... where`s all your ` billy big bollock talk now ` you slimy, creepy ... arrogant bastard ... what made you think, you were any different than the long line of all those before you? ....... ` Was it worth it .... you first class twit ` ..... you were replaced a long time ago ... only you were too thick to see it .... blinded by zlist stardom ... ITS WHAT SHE DOES 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ ..... there's more to come lil boy, once she realises, you dont want her back ... she will go fuckin nuclear on your manky arse! ...... ( Im hoping this breakup is real ... you will then see a whole new level of crazy from YA DOLLY ... IF this is real, I hope you bite back ... BIG TIME ) .... Loooooool ..... Cant wait!! ... GOOD TIMES AHEAD .... AYYYYEEEE 🤷‍♀️ .... ( Psssstttt .... Il give ya a clue one of the MANY 👉👉 Lee Purkiss :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )
I truly love your posts, I just wish these were the posts we read in the media and not the 💩 they put out, Anna666 VIP MBE, you can have that as I’m sure you have done far less to deserve an MBE than KP 😜😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

I truly love your posts, I just wish these were the posts we read in the media and not the 💩 they put out, Anna666 VIP MBE, you can have that as I’m sure you have done far less to deserve an MBE than KP 😜😘
Awwweee ... Thank you 🥰❤❤

• Heart

Blimey, Jeyda looks completely different to last weeks pics. No filter I suppose

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1165200
View attachment 1165201

To sum up, she only gives a rat's arse about herself. No one else.
Cheers for posting this. Well you learn something new everyday, I had no idea that uv can deplete folic acid. I was super unwell last year, low folic acid, then low vit d, so absolutely got every bit of sun on the go, then bloody low folic acid again. Couldn't understand why, now that broken flashing lightbulb is flashing in my head.

Bastards, I hate vitamins and minerals. :poop::poop:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.