Katie Price #153 C'mon Coal spill some tea you don't want KP to make a bigger fool of thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I know booze can harm a fetus in general but that wasn't what I said. Science states the rare eye condition Harvey has environmental and genetic factors. So that was my point, however much we think Skanky is an awful parent - there is simply not going to be any conclusive evidence she directly caused his disabilities, not when the whole of the medical field are still studying the causes of such a condition.
And neither is there any that she didn't.

Reactions: 13
I hate to defend her,but Harvey’s disabilities are not caused by anything she did. I work as a nurse in a child development centre and see children with similar complex needs to Harvey and there is no link at all with drug or alcohol use. We see children with Feotal Alcohol Syndrome,but they don’t present like Harvey and are the result of significant daily drinking, i.e chronic alcoholics. Most are fostered or adopted in this case,so you can imagine how ill their mothers were….but in all truth,yiu cannot “cause” the genetic condition that Harvey has.
Professional opinions vary on this. I personally disagree and it has nothing to do with my opinion of Price. She has been bleeping him up ever since he left the womb too.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Even with such an extreme filter there's no hiding those shabby lips though!
Ive often wondered why her lips always look scabby and she got constant cold sores not to mention all the lumps and bumps all over her face

Reactions: 16
Hello there to all the lurkers! Some of us here are in our mid 30s (like me). Some young ones in their 20s and some even in their 70s! Most are living or have lived the life Skanky dreams of! And we've managed it without being horrible trolls to others, without stealing money, killing animals and exploiting our children!! As for carpet munching... well read about what skanky got up to in the playboy mansion, you prick! Go back on SM and tell everyone that!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I remember a front page in the News of the World. It showed her heavily pregnant with H falling from the top to bottom of some really steep steps. Absolutely slaughtered.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Imagine being at the table next to them.. her monotonous loud voice honking as you’re trying to have a relaxing treat.
If I had paid for anything and she was nearby I would cry , then I’d get pissed of and prob flush her head down the lavvy. What a heart sink for anyone who hears that foghorn in the vicinity

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Harvey has different genetics from his Fathers family, he may just take after them, yes, he is very overweight BUT he is also Broad and Tall - Dwight Yorke's family are not public figures, although he has a very athletic build we have no idea what build most of Dwights family are. I am taller and bigger set that my Mums family ... I have my Mums face, but, the rest of me takes after my grandmother on my dads side ... I have always had to watch what i eat, but my Mum and sisters - well, they consume 3 times the calories i do and are all tiny ... if i ate like they do I would be the size of a house. I agree that KP has always fed the kids junk from what i can see, but, she probably east that way herself and doesnt see anything wrong in it .... she is putting weight on now herself as age is catching up with her and appears lost in terms of how to eat healthily or portion size because she has never had to watch what she eats ... hence the liposuction then sudden weight gain in Thailand. The majority of things with her just come down to her being a bit thick & uneducated

Surely thats a joke? Its got to be a scammer ... if he actually sent money not only is he foolish its also very bad form to publicise doing something like that to get attention ... charity / philanthropy should be quiet, its should not be about 'bigging yourself up'
I agree, that's got to be a scam Tracey. I nearly fell for it years ago when a 'handsome rich American soldier' started following me on FB. Sent me lovely poems etc and wanted to meet up with me in London but uh oh, suddenly he wasn't able to get his pay till the next month and could I wire him £2k. I nearly did too until my son put me straight! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Krusties… I’m bricking it.
I’m having my eyebrows micro bladed tomorrow morning. Shall we take bets on mine being as bad as KP’s? Will I be appearing on local rags as “local woman has Spock inspired eyebrows like Katie Price”
Arrgh. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
If I had paid for anything and she was nearby I would cry , then I’d get pissed of and prob flush her head down the lavvy. What a heart sink for anyone who hears that foghorn in the vicinity
That's what I said the other week on the posts about her going to the theatre. Imagine paying a small fortune for show tickets and ending up next to HER! I think I would ask for my money back!

Reactions: 20
A few from the spoof TikTok and Twatter, not much else happening! As for the recap @life’s a car crash did a brilliant one a couple of threads back, more of the same please!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.