Katie Price #153 C'mon Coal spill some tea you don't want KP to make a bigger fool of thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Hey ` carole ` ..... Il wager a bet with you ...... ` just the two? ` ..... DIG a little deeper and Im certain you WILL find MANY MORE ...... how does it feel to be mugged off by her .... you may also be left with a criminal conviction ..... where`s all your ` billy big bollock talk now ` you slimy, creepy ... arrogant bastard ... what made you think, you were any different than the long line of all those before you? ....... ` Was it worth it .... you first class twit ` ..... you were replaced a long time ago ... only you were too thick to see it .... blinded by zlist stardom ... ITS WHAT SHE DOES ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ ..... there's more to come lil boy, once she realises, you dont want her back ... she will go fuckin nuclear on your manky arse! ...... ( Im hoping this breakup is real ... you will then see a whole new level of crazy from YA DOLLY ... IF this is real, I hope you bite back ... BIG TIME ) .... Loooooool ..... Cant wait!! ... GOOD TIMES AHEAD .... AYYYYEEEE ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ .... ( Psssstttt .... Il give ya a clue one of the MANY ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰ Lee Purkiss :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )
Yeah, yeah,go go go Anna. What an absolutely vile little man he is, thankfully soon forgotten forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Cheers for posting this. Well you learn something new everyday, I had no idea that uv can deplete folic acid. I was super unwell last year, low folic acid, then low vit d, so absolutely got every bit of sun on the go, then bloody low folic acid again. Couldn't understand why, now that broken flashing lightbulb is flashing in my head.

Bastards, I hate vitamins and minerals. :poop::poop:
I'm no expert but I take a multivitamin fizzy tab every morning which seems to cover most essential needs including folic acid. I also take a magnesium/B6 tab as I stopped taking my BP meds. My BP is fine now.
Also I love my greens, beets etc both packed with folates and vit D.
Healthy eating is always better than popping vits in my opinion but it happens that some people do become deficient through different health issues. I wish you well x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah, yeah,go go go Anna. What an absolutely vile little man he is, thankfully soon forgotten forever.
I hear you ... if this breakup is real .. we know for certain, her behaviour will go off scale .... if the dumb judges wont punish her ..... rest assured ... LIFE WILL ..... ๐Ÿฅฐ โค โค

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Cannot stand her insta with โ€œhey guys โ€œ all the time - her voice saying it grates on me something awful ! I turn the bloody sound off

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I haven't a clue. I once posted I'd been out sofa shopping and got a reply back, still waiting for my blue leather chesterfield by the way! :ROFLMAO:
Woo Hoo Ladies. I'm out of the furniture business now. I've found a much better way to make money .... flogging pictures of my knob on OnlyFans. The competition out there is rubbish ... there's no Coleslaw asparagus here I can tell you. Roll up, Roll up , get 'em while you can, limited time offer, plump aubergines, lovely plump aubergines, form a queue, no pushing now, there's plenty for everyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I'm no expert but I take a multivitamin fizzy tab every morning which seems to cover most essential needs including folic acid. I also take a magnesium/B6 tab as I stopped taking my BP meds. My BP is fine now.
Also I love my greens, beets etc both packed with folates and vit D.
Healthy eating is always better than popping vits in my opinion but it happens that some people do become deficient through different health issues. I wish you well x
oh wow, sorry for hijacking but Iโ€™m going through this exact thing right now, extremely unwell. Iโ€™ll remember this! Thank you!!!

Reactions: 12
Sheโ€™s on a suspended sentence so you would expect her to remanded in custody
if she pleads guilty she will(hopefully anyway) or if she holds out with that they probably won't on the 12th. she needs to be guilty of a offence to activate suspended. when you plead guilty it can be dealt with that day. when pleading not guilty its automatically adjourned for about 3 weeks or so. she would have figured this out by now or been told.

Reactions: 15
Woo Hoo Ladies. I'm out of the furniture business now. I've found a much better way to make money .... flogging pictures of my knob on OnlyFans. The competition out there is rubbish ... there's no Coleslaw asparagus here I can tell you. Roll up, Roll up , get 'em while you can, limited time offer, plump aubergines, lovely plump aubergines, form a queue, no pushing now, there's plenty for everyone.
Sorry @Emma Manchester-Furniture, couldnโ€™t remember your full name,and then I thought Iโ€™d dreamt it ๐Ÿ˜‚welcome back ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Where's my bleeding sofa? You charlatan :ROFLMAO:

if she pleads guilty she will(hopefully anyway) or if she holds out with that they probably won't on the 12th. she needs to be guilty of a offence to activate suspended. when you plead guilty it can be dealt with that day. when pleading not guilty its automatically adjourned for about 3 weeks or so. she would have figured this out by now or been told.
Scheming cow eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm so behind on the threads but I have just come across her tiktok and noticed there are videos of Bunny 2 days ago....old videos I'm assuming...?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.