Katie Price #153 C'mon Coal spill some tea you don't want KP to make a bigger fool of thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant! I particularly love the last one!
Why thank you ladies and gents . Not much to report so far rather dull- so eeked it out

Where we left off the last time.
So the both attended the plea hearing. Rocking the robocunt look. All smiles going in. On the way out faces like thunder Cole was gripping her hand til his knuckles were white. Sending secret code in pulses up her arm. Was it “mission accomplished, we’re on target to fool the world and mop up the ££££ when the hungry press pack bid it out for our break up story. “ OR “ It was it just you wait, you scheming tart, I’m packing your bags when we get back, you are out on your arse”. And I’ll scoop up the ££££ when I secure an exclusive after I’m found not guilty .( dick dasterdly laugh hahaha Cole twirls skanks moustache)
The internet went deathly silent - speculation was rife.
will they? won’t they? have they? Haven’t they ? We waited with baited breath for the 26/03 for the black tie event. Hiding our bitter disappointment not seeing skankie model the latest in designer toilet roll covers. Was she howling “ All by myself” in her J Why why pink tracksuit top? Or was she secret texting every egg in her black book looking for a bite on her line ( fishing not coke, although …). It was fever pitch.. was KB stupid enough ? desperate enough? Out came the diversionary children posts and Harv was hauled out of college by the scruff to be paraded on social media .
It then became apparent that theYTS ( young peoples training scheme) journo’s were scrolling the tattle thread looking for tit bits to publish and keep the bosses sweet. Of course , they missed journo 101 which teaches the WHO, WHAT, WHY, WHERE approach . Poor tattlers were forced to take a class action suit for being quoted as sources and slandered, called trolls , or even worse fans. We then slowly saw leaks ( or as we tattlers know them , strategic plants ) in the press. Wanky picked up with some pals he dropped when he hooked up with skankie. Skankie never one to pass up a freebie took Harv fresh out of college to make use of the 50 shades of grey cabin. It split opinion of Tattlers but Harv didn’t pick up on the not so subtle visuals , and neither did skank, as she had drank all the free champagne ( allegedly, or entertainment purposes only )
Over the next week she plugged super cars, and claimed it was to highlight mental health. All it highlighted was her total lack of insight so bad it wouldn’t be lost in stevie wonder . She displayed delusions that she 1,would be designing the perfect car for her, 2 hoped it would be gifted, 2 any insurance company would touch her with the proverbial barge pole.
She even had the gall to upload pictures of a motorway smash with “ I can’t believe this happened”. Clearly not only delusional but has retrograde amnesia of her own actions . Reasons for reasons !!
lastly this week more diversionary tactics as she wheeled out AFP mr PP fencing and the machine gun thingy and ruined Mother’s Day treats for anyone who had booked high tea in the hotel they went too.
Of course all through this every picture had x40 Hollywood filter , her hair was a mess , the hay bale extensions looking worse by the day . Her lips are still scabby.
we have next week to look forward to which could be her last week if liberty for a while , so expect plenty poor me articles and piss pots to be filled in frustration
So we leave it there until we get more action
The are still weapons grade cunts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
if she pleads guilty she will(hopefully anyway) or if she holds out with that they probably won't on the 12th. she needs to be guilty of a offence to activate suspended. when you plead guilty it can be dealt with that day. when pleading not guilty its automatically adjourned for about 3 weeks or so. she would have figured this out by now or been told.
Too chicken just to plead guilty and get it out of the way. She'll get banged up eventually.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why thank you ladies and gents . Not much to report so far rather dull- so eeked it out

Where we left off the last time.
So the both attended the plea hearing. Rocking the robocunt look. All smiles going in. On the way out faces like thunder Cole was gripping her hand til his knuckles were white. Sending secret code in pulses up her arm. Was it “mission accomplished, we’re on target to fool the world and mop up the ££££ when the hungry press pack bid it out for our break up story. “ OR “ It was it just you wait, you scheming tart, I’m packing your bags when we get back, you are out on your arse”. And I’ll scoop up the ££££ when I secure an exclusive after I’m found not guilty .( dick dasterdly laugh hahaha Cole twirls skanks moustache)
The internet went deathly silent - speculation was rife.
will they? won’t they? have they? Haven’t they ? We waited with baited breath for the 26/03 for the black tie event. Hiding our bitter disappointment not seeing skankie model the latest in designer toilet roll covers. Was she howling “ All by myself” in her J Why why pink tracksuit top? Or was she secret texting every egg in her black book looking for a bite on her line ( fishing not coke, although …). It was fever pitch.. was KB stupid enough ? desperate enough? Out came the diversionary children posts and Harv was hauled out of college by the scruff to be paraded on social media .
It then became apparent that theYTS ( young peoples training scheme) journo’s were scrolling the tattle thread looking for tit bits to publish and keep the bosses sweet. Of course , they missed journo 101 which teaches the WHO, WHAT, WHY, WHERE approach . Poor tattlers were forced to take a class action suit for being quoted as sources and slandered, called trolls , or even worse fans. We then slowly saw leaks ( or as we tattlers know them , strategic plants ) in the press. Wanky picked up with some pals he dropped when he hooked up with skankie. Skankie never one to pass up a freebie took Harv fresh out of college to make use of the 50 shades of grey cabin. It split opinion of Tattlers but Harv didn’t pick up on the not so subtle visuals , and neither did skank, as she had drank all the free champagne ( allegedly, or entertainment purposes only )
Over the next week she plugged super cars, and claimed it was to highlight mental health. All it highlighted was her total lack of insight so bad it wouldn’t be lost in stevie wonder . She displayed delusions that she 1,would be designing the perfect car for her, 2 hoped it would be gifted, 2 any insurance company would touch her with the proverbial barge pole.
She even had the gall to upload pictures of a motorway smash with “ I can’t believe this happened”. Clearly not only delusional but has retrograde amnesia of her own actions . Reasons for reasons !!
lastly this week more diversionary tactics as she wheeled out AFP mr PP fencing and the machine gun thingy and ruined Mother’s Day treats for anyone who had booked high tea in the hotel they went too.
Of course all through this every picture had x40 Hollywood filter , her hair was a mess , the hay bale extensions looking worse by the day . Her lips are still scabby.
we have next week to look forward to which could be her last week if liberty for a while , so expect plenty poor me articles and piss pots to be filled in frustration
So we leave it there until we get more action
The are still weapons grade cunts
Brilliant 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Going back to this, how come this small-town lot are willing to pour scorn on the skanky & wanky farce whereas the nationals are too scared?
I bet this journo is'nt 12 years old either ;)
Perhaps their journo is one of our fine tattlers?

Hey ` carole ` ..... Il wager a bet with you ...... ` just the two? ` ..... DIG a little deeper and Im certain you WILL find MANY MORE ...... how does it feel to be mugged off by her .... you may also be left with a criminal conviction ..... where`s all your ` billy big bollock talk now ` you slimy, creepy ... arrogant bastard ... what made you think, you were any different than the long line of all those before you? ....... ` Was it worth it .... you first class twit ` ..... you were replaced a long time ago ... only you were too thick to see it .... blinded by zlist stardom ... ITS WHAT SHE DOES 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ ..... there's more to come lil boy, once she realises, you dont want her back ... she will go fuckin nuclear on your manky arse! ...... ( Im hoping this breakup is real ... you will then see a whole new level of crazy from YA DOLLY ... IF this is real, I hope you bite back ... BIG TIME ) .... Loooooool ..... Cant wait!! ... GOOD TIMES AHEAD .... AYYYYEEEE 🤷‍♀️ .... ( Psssstttt .... Il give ya a clue one of the MANY 👉👉 Lee Purkiss :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )
I have to ask, do you post comments on the DM under the handle So Just an Hour ago? Your style of writing is very similar.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Krusties… I’m bricking it.
I’m having my eyebrows micro bladed tomorrow morning. Shall we take bets on mine being as bad as KP’s? Will I be appearing on local rags as “local woman has Spock inspired eyebrows like Katie Price”
Arrgh. 😂😂😂
I looked more like the Sam the Eagle from the Muppets

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm glad nothing is happening with Skanky and Cole. I've got my own life back as the threads have been so quiet! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm glad nothing is happening with Skanky and Cole. I've got my own life back as the threads have been so quiet! 🤣
Maybe we could have a chat over a cup of tea...

Perhaps something exciting might happen over the weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
i thought i heard that to lol
god she is such a user i bet there will be a few txts flying back and forwards tonight

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.