Katie Price #153 C'mon Coal spill some tea you don't want KP to make a bigger fool of thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's well documented boozing and drug taking harm unborn babies. Everyone knows she is primarily responsible for most, if not all of H's disabilities.
Yes I know booze can harm a fetus in general but that wasn't what I said. Science states the rare eye condition Harvey has environmental and genetic factors. So that was my point, however much we think Skanky is an awful parent - there is simply not going to be any conclusive evidence she directly caused his disabilities, not when the whole of the medical field are still studying the causes of such a condition.

Reactions: 11
might sound daft but would a gastric sleeve/band etc help HP to loose weight or would it be difficult due to his health though his health is part of his problem

would it make him feel full or would itnot work like that for him
I've suggested this before.
However, if H were to massively overeat he could put himself in danger.
Bariatric surgery is quite risky, particularly if the patient doesn't understand that this is not a 'quick-fix' solution, it's a dietary change for the rest of their life.

Reactions: 7
I know definitely That she had her head flushed down the toilet in China White.
She was vile cheeky to the wrong woman.
Well skanky clearly didn't read the room or toilets in this case. Good on that woman, I hope she joins us soon

• Haha
Reactions: 18
might sound daft but would a gastric sleeve/band etc help HP to loose weight or would it be difficult due to his health though his health is part of his problem

would it make him feel full or would itnot work like that for him
Would that work with prader Willi syndrome? Isn't that where you just constantly think you're hungry? Although his stomach would be physically smaller I don't know if it would resolve that issue. Also with his autism I assume he sticks to things he likes. Perhaps it is hard to mix up his diet too much.

I hate to defend her,but Harvey’s disabilities are not caused by anything she did. I work as a nurse in a child development centre and see children with similar complex needs to Harvey and there is no link at all with drug or alcohol use. We see children with Feotal Alcohol Syndrome,but they don’t present like Harvey and are the result of significant daily drinking, i.e chronic alcoholics. Most are fostered or adopted in this case,so you can imagine how ill their mothers were….but in all truth,yiu cannot “cause” the genetic condition that Harvey has.
Yeah my sister in law's younger brother and sister are both affected by foetal alcohol syndrome. Their mum was an alcoholic I think and they live with their dad now. I think the boy was affected worse than the girl. There are some physical traits caused by it and also mental challenges I believe. Not like Harvey's issues

Reactions: 6
Kp is an 'Old Skool Model' dontcha know ... the fact that she looks 22yrs old, 5 stone thinner, and, like someone else entirely, in yesterdays tea shop picture .... is all down to expert posing and a bit of makeup ... not filters, how very dare you suggest it 😂 😂 😂 😂

View attachment 1164568
I totally agree:
She looks feckin' amazing in this photo, and yes, about 22-23ish.

APRIL FOOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can totally believe that. OF probably thought they would make a huge killing on their commission, but didn't realize that she wouldn't keep up her end of the bargain in terms of supplying content. They most likely got ripped off like everyone else she owes money to. Serves them right.

Usually they come with a little trolley thing so you can pull them around.

When I first read this I assumed you meant a different kind of pot, lol!
...No wonder she's got the 'munchies!'
🌴🐖🍨🍰🎂🧁☕

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Christ I read that wrong , I thought it said 21 times a day , every hour 8 mins , in the pub at the moment , ain’t half getting some funny looks

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Think it was her Mum looking after him then, Dolly. If I was her Mum I would have told her you wanted kids, you look after him. If she had been a nice person to DY I'm sure he would have done his bit as a father, but she was a complete witch to him
I've seen a lovely photo of Dwight with toddler Harvey on his lap and the look of love is unmistakable. Poor Dwight, KP forced him away from his son and slags him off.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
I hate to defend her,but Harvey’s disabilities are not caused by anything she did. I work as a nurse in a child development centre and see children with similar complex needs to Harvey and there is no link at all with drug or alcohol use. We see children with Feotal Alcohol Syndrome,but they don’t present like Harvey and are the result of significant daily drinking, i.e chronic alcoholics. Most are fostered or adopted in this case,so you can imagine how ill their mothers were….but in all truth,yiu cannot “cause” the genetic condition that Harvey has.
That‘s not strictly true Harvey as far as I was aware was diagnosed with septo-optic dysplasia. I’m not saying KP’s lifestyle whilst pregnant with Harvey of alcohol and perhaps drugs was the cause of his condition but they are mentioned as possible causes. Whatever it‘s 💔 and incredibly selfish of her that she didn’t think enough of her unborn baby to give him the best start in life and not ’party’.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Anyone see This?? Kris Boyson did a Q&A for fun on his Insta. He has Given some money to a single Mum for some Chinese 💕💕🙏🙏 Bless Him
In my opinion He is/Was Always the best KFP ever had ( personally cannot ever see him going back)
I agree, i know he was/is cheesy AF but I really liked Kris and felt she was punching. He was so good with Harvey what I saw on her shows (I know that's not always representative) but he seemed to really live Kate, god knows why and seemed to put her first and seemed genuine. But of course she was vile to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Kp is an 'Old Skool Model' dontcha know ... the fact that she looks 22yrs old, 5 stone thinner, and, like someone else entirely, in yesterdays tea shop picture .... is all down to expert posing and a bit of makeup ... not filters, how very dare you suggest it 😂 😂 😂 😂

View attachment 1164568
I bet she troughed that lot down in seconds washed down with a bucket of tea and the contents of a voddy bottle in her bag once the camera was out of the way

Excellent 🤣👏🏼
If only I knew who it was I'd give her three cheers and a pat on the back :)

Why is there a pot plant on the cake stand?
She eats cacti too you know :) 🌵 Actually she'll eat anything if it's free :)

Well said! Remember it wasn't that long ago she was begging for free workout equipment for H to help 'save his life' because of his weight so she is perfectly aware of the consequences of him being so overweight. She also managed to blag some free healthy meal delivery service thing for him. There's nothing wrong with the occasional treat per se but it needs to be in moderation, and eating spag bol and a burger in the same day isn't moderation!
Yes she blagged all the free 'elfy foodstuffs fer 'Arv then her and wanky proceeded to eat it all;

Remember all those beautifully staged meals with him, the pair of them stuffing their faces with slops straight from the plastic container?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
A very remarkable friend of mine and his wife adopted a baby with Foetal Alcohol Syndrome around 25 yrs ago. Its a wonder the baby survived as its 'mother' locked herself in the toilets to take drugs/alcohol whilst in labour.
The young lady has many many ongoing health issues which were DIRECTLY RELATED to excessive alcohol and drug use before and during pregnancy which was proven and undeniable.
She now has a substantiable trust fund - awarded by the criminal courts.
This would certainly bring the Skanky crab to heel if it could be proven!
Sadly i think she would feel she is entitled to a large slice of the money, well rather like how she helps herself to the Trust Fund H's father set up for him

Unless you use filters.
The camera does not lie but the filters sure do :)
Surely we must be able to sue somebody under the Trade Descriptions Act because if you see her "photos" then have the gross misfortune to see it in Real Life there is no similarity whatsoever

Reactions: 16
I bet she troughed that lot down in seconds washed down with a bucket of tea and the contents of a voddy bottle in her bag once the camera was out of the way

If only I knew who it was I'd give her three cheers and a pat on the back :)

She eats cacti too you know :) 🌵 Actually she'll eat anything if it's free :)

Yes she blagged all the free 'elfy foodstuffs fer 'Arv then her and wanky proceeded to eat it all;

Remember all those beautifully staged meals with him, the pair of them stuffing their faces with slops straight from the plastic container?
“ She eats cacti too you know “ proper made me laugh !!!

It was all those pricks that got her appetite going 🤣😂😂 🌵

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.