Katie Price #150 She’s stupid and deluded and thinfit. Is she single or engaged who gives a?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think price was trying to turn coke on by having the sleeves, wanting to look more like Jodie marsh🤔

I take it now they don’t have each other’s passwords for social media 🤷‍♀️

Most likely off to have some ribs removed 🙄
😂 Imagine if she has his passwords still, what havoc she could unleash by posting from his account

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
In confused weren’t they on holiday last week, how comes they have decided to split over the court case against KP now?
I’d say he doesn’t need her now she came hand in hand to the first appearance which the judge will have noted also she’s not going to give evidence against him and risk secrets coming out and even if she was arrested to come (that’s if she’s made a statement) no judge in the world would make her give evidence because of her MH so he will walk out of court no charges…that’s just my opinion

Reactions: 19
So if they have broken up does this mean he has moved out?...was they living together at Carl's house or mucky mansion?...is she now sofa surfing😂🤦🏻‍♀️ or is she homeless and the bus/train/car seat is her new sleeping area ?
I think they was at Carls but I may be wrong she may end up in HMP over the next few days at this rate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Always thought Carl wasn’t interested in her but interested in the name & fame. She was super cringe (‘trying’ for a baby from early and how he was the one’) she always looks a complete state these days. He always looked embarassed of her even at the beginning.

Reactions: 32
She's travelling to Hollywood in the back of a taxi, wish Pom could do a mock up of that :ROFLMAO:

Katie Price #150 she’s stupid and deluded and thinks she looks fit. Is she single, engaged, who gives a tit?
Got that ring to it eh Gem? :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1153120
I’ve tweaked it a bit-
Katie price #150 she’s altogether stupid, so fake and deluded, her life it’s all turned putrid, the skanks no family

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well That was piss poor on the drama Front
Observations, She Had her Ring 💍 on while Gobbing off about the Car journey earlier, ( definitely in a car) He Went out with his mate Dan ( same geezer from night before) and The Figure in the reflection on that Gaming Video That looks like AFP's Conservatory ( looks same from lockdown Harvey visits) and the reflection looks like Chris Harris the photographers profile
Night night Tattlers hopefully we get some drama tomorrow it's what we have come to expect from KFP 💕💕🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think once he’s had his day in court everything will come out after that even if he gets a walk out. He doesn’t seem the type like PA to keep a dignified silence Carl seems different we only have to look at his Instagram comments to know that I think she,ll be trying her hardest to get him back he knows to much drugs etc
He is walking I already know this fr

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Just seen a Skanky in black bikini,got real excited and got an erection, unfortunately it was a ladder to get to the roof to throw myself off.🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not sure if this was captured in the last thread, it went a bit buzerk towards the end, but is this post from KB having a dig at CW I wonder?
I thought that post was a dig at Wanky when it first showed. He’s such a pathetic twit, if you have something to say do it directly, not this playground bullshit.

They are all like stupid kids in the playground :ROFLMAO:
Sorry Foxtotty only saw your comment after posting x

What is this tit?
The age of her next one 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ll attempt a recap:
Coalface has deleted all pics of his dolly, now the world is on tender hooks waiting to hear if they’ve split! 🙄
He’s in sheesh, but is he on the pull? 🤔
KP is at a charity function tonight (we think?) will she turn up tonight, off her nut , looking like a toilet roll holder?
Is Kris (no not kardashian! 🙄) racing to reclaim his princess..?
Myself? I am scared, I have broken every rule in the tattle rule book, by staring a new thread with my own title suggestion…which in my sloshed rush to post-spelt it wrong 😳
Well done Gem. I haven't been on all day. Had an awful day. Just catching up now but jumped loads of pages

• Heart
Reactions: 17
[QUOTE="MrsCranky,
you don’t look at the mantlepiece when you are poking the fire😘

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another nice compliment from one of Kakky's Twatter fans..

View attachment 1153128
I’m a tattoo and piercings kinda gal and have been thinking of starting a sleeve, but after seeing this bleeping messy disgrace’s arms I’m completely put off. bleeping butch (accidental typo, but it fits so it’s staying 😈) she ruins everything.

to soon ;) or just right lol
Can someone also caption it “That face you make when you smell Skanky’s fanny”?

Another nice compliment from one of Kakky's Twatter fans..

View attachment 1153128
It’s also a better, more animated shag than the original 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i used to believe seeing white feathers was a sign of good luck (they do say the angels have visited) but then my hubby pointed out that the feather quilt on our bed from the market was crap and needed replacing, as the feathers were working there way out and stabbing him at night :ROFLMAO:
Id have stuck to my guns and said ‘yes, that’s the angels telling us we need a new quilt’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Think she is meeting the kids at Afp and Cole is not welcome that’s why his out with his mates, deflection again it’s all getting really embarrassing the childish games just tell them truth the stories are pathetic

Recap - both are still weapons grade cunts - but separately (allegedly) ☣ ☢☣☢☣☢☣

fan.png

Is it just me or is she totally off her face in these game vids? Her previous vids are her just in monotone voice, yet on these shes trying to be hyper enthusiastic - its odd.

His mate Daniels insta - vid of them in the car - seems to have gone back to his mates now hes split from her

1648352515189.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.