Katie Price #150 She’s stupid and deluded and thinfit. Is she single or engaged who gives a?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes she did it this morning, that's why I think she's delusional. Some people think it's synchronicity but it can be a symptom of psychosis too. Thinking you're getting a message from the angels just after a break up?
I don't think its psychosis... Mentally KP is still a teenager, desperately looking for signs her life will improve all by itself, rather than actually making changes to her own behaviour as an adult would... It's the only part of her that I feel sorry for, she is clearly stuck at @16 yrs old ... she will never make significant changes because there are too many enablers around her who live off her ... I blame AFP for being an appalling Mother tbh ... But, I digress .... The 11:11 & 21:21 things are numerology / angel numbers ... KP is about as deep as a puddle, it's all very childish ... Carol is gone, he is not coming back ... for now her focus is on trying to get him to come back, or, to get Boyson back or a.n. other into her life that we don't know about ... She will explode at Carol once she realises it's 100% over regardless because her ego won't accept an amicable split, she MUST be a victim ... Regardless of whether she has a new bloke in tow or not. Carol will try to be seen as Mr Nice guy... He won't go the press unless she does due to court case and also because he is trying to play the victim here as well

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If that's true where is the family intervention?
Or are they all happy to continue with the gravy train?I
Happy family pictures tomorrow with AFP?
I really need some sleep, been a not so good day here today, what an inconsiderate cow for keeping us all waiting for the next drama.😂😂
I actually feel a tiny, tiny bit of sympathy for her, but having said it she will most likely do something completely stupid out of the Skanky play book.
Tbf the family WILL be happy to see the back of Carol... He has not been good for her at all ... I think that they would love to see Boyson back with her ... Whatever else, she was healthier and more stable when she was with him ... Yes, I know about the drunk in the car things But he tried to take care of her

Amimissing something what differrence does it make if they un follow each other as long as the other isnt a private account they can still see what the other is doing and if they ger blocked they just make up a new account

or is it the fact that they have un followed a bold statement to people
Its a statement for immature people ... I am fed up of hearing that 'Carol is only in his 30s' how old does he have to be before he is classed as a mature adult? In his 30s should mean that, majority are parents by then ... Yet he is referred to almost as a teen being taken advantage of by much older KP ... He is a fully formed nasty piece if work who knew what he was getting into

strange she told us she was going to a black tie event tonight but she as not put any pictures up on her instagram of her all dressed up or backgrid pictures of her arriving(maybe Carl told her at the last minute the great romance is off and she is so devestated she will not show her face in public again) how can you turn up in court supporting the one you are supposed to love on the 23rd of March and by the 26th of March the great romance is over. anyone think Carl thought the case would be dismissed if Katie showed up supporting him and when it was not he was advised to get rid so when it goes back to court he can make out it was her that was at fault. and she made it out to be a lot worse than it was on the night and he could use the fact that she let the press print the bruised face the next day then she claimed that she made it all up on her instagram and he as copied that post so he as proof she is the liar
I reckon she go rat arsed on the way because Carol has dumped her and couldn't get out of the car to go into the event so they took her home

All these Angel numbers. KB posted this recently. With the song One Wish by Ray J. Maybe just a coincidence?
No coincidence ... She is trying to reel him back in ... He is daft enough to go back as well ... Much more likely him back with KP than Carol...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Neither of them have made statements.Not that I have any faith in a word that they say.
They probably will continue with the solo posts as it’s generating interest.
But just a thought.Its not just us and the media they are playing mind games with.
They have a fan base who support them( no matter what we think of them!), so it’s unfair to them.
I can see them appearing together soon, chastising the media, as they never admitted to a breakup.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Just following on from the last thread, about her probably bragging she can turn gay men straight. Bet she has turned a fair few gay so far!
Just been looking at the photo posted previously at The Event.
Look at the first bloke doing the skanky-pointy-toe thing wearing too-tight trousers and no socks - its the Village People on a Tuxedo Do with two beards as back-up lol

She's whatsapping Cole mucky pics, see wot yore missin I luv u. 😂
No she'd make him subscribe to her OF with the other saddos - let him pay like everyone else had to (if they're that desparate)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I would t believe anything those two no nothing grifters said , if they told it was a heatwave outside I’d get me galoshes welly boots and umbrella ,
And I definitely don’t believe any story about the pair of pratts that contain the words “reportedly”
“Several sources” , here wasn’t Binfest was it ? 🤣
It’s simple folks if I had the details I’d go it to the Sun and get paid , all these anonymous stories are normally Bullshit or plants , and if there was a story The Skanky witch would want her two bob ,
Remember the First rule of Kristy club ,
1.Never trust the lying double dealing old tart

• Heart
Reactions: 48
They are angel numbers, she posts 11.11 regularly too
Skanky does not have An Angel; Her representative is Downstairs and he gave her 666

Has she offered KB a KFC? I’ll let you make Your own mind up what KFC stands for 😆
KFC = Katie's bleeping clunge of course :)

Maybe she is just having a quiet one? Bit of knitting while watching a box set? 😂
Knitting a new cardi for her OF or running up new curtains for Trampy Towers (because she makes all her own dontcha know)?

Maybe he is cleverer than we thought and got her to get the tattoos as ultimate revenge, I'm sure I saw a similar plot on married with children.

Okay, yes I have had too much wine but at least I won't be rolling my car, I'm safely in for the night 😆
skanky does have a lot of Peggy Bundy qualities - both wonderful mothers of course...................................
1648360034871.png

1648361384503.png
A little reminder of not-so-long-ago -Yeah hahaha wanky!
MIC drop & bye Felicia BAM :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Skanky does not have An Angel; Her representative is Downstairs and he gave her 666

Knitting a new cardi for her OF or running up new curtains for Trampy Towers (because she makes all her own dontcha know)?

skanky does have a lot of Peggy Bundy qualities - both wonderful mothers of course...................................
View attachment 1153392

View attachment 1153410 A little reminder of not-so-long-ago -Yeah hahaha wanky!
Yes Carl, you are absolutely right !!

The press DO print some tit and bollocks,
which is YOU and your fiancee.. Or ex, or.. Which is it...?
But you are happy to bend over and...
You don't mind the £££'s though do you...?
Idiot...

Reactions: 28
why if it is true they have split have they not said on their instagram for their fans they have split(because they do not really care about the so called fans or they are both waiting to see which paper will pay them the most for the story)or if it is not true why have they not posted the big headlines they both do about the papers are lying again,and did cinderrella not go to the ball last night because she as not posted anything about it(and i was just dying to see the dress)her prince charming must have let her down

Reactions: 24
I wonder how long it will be before she fills Carl’s space? We all know she cannot be alone. Wonder who the next sap/victim will be? Where will she live? Who will transport her to all her makeup up sessions, surgeries and tv appearances? Soooo many questions!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Lol, so SFP gets engaged just as KP breaks off hers, allegedly! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I don't for 1 min believe they have split. I think they are by themselves because it's mother's day and he can't be there when she is with the kids. Tomorrow they will be back saying the press have got it all wrong and 'I got mental elf pwoblems'

But I hope to god I'm wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Edna’s engaged, no likes from her beloved sis yet…View attachment 1153426
I LOVE IT!! Do you love it, do you? So FernPointy Chin is up the duff and her sis is engaged… she’ll be seething!!! She’s ask hashtagged summer wedding… seems a bit strange if you ‘weren’t expecting it’Imagine him though (Harry or whatever his name is) wanting to marry into the Price family 🤦🏻‍♀️

Really?

6CB6650F-B533-41F3-970A-05783F4C27BE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I LOVE IT!! Do you love it, do you? So FernPointy Chin is up the duff and her sis is engaged… she’ll be seething!!! She’s ask hashtagged summer wedding… seems a bit strange if you ‘weren’t expecting it’Imagine him though (Harry or whatever his name is) wanting to marry into the Price family 🤦🏻‍♀️
He’s already cheated on her as well!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Neither of them have made statements.Not that I have any faith in a word that they say.
They probably will continue with the solo posts as it’s generating interest.
But just a thought.Its not just us and the media they are playing mind games with.
They have a fan base who support them( no matter what we think of them!), so it’s unfair to them.
I can see them appearing together soon, chastising the media, as they never admitted to a breakup.
I read a source said blah blah. You’re probably right though. As much as I want to, I’m not buying this.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

View attachment 1153392

View attachment 1153410 A little reminder of not-so-long-ago -Yeah hahaha wanky!
That was so bloody funny 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1153392

you can't compare her to Peggy, thats just not fair. she is no where near as bad. married with children was great.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.