Katie Price #150 She’s stupid and deluded and thinfit. Is she single or engaged who gives a?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I LOVE IT!! Do you love it, do you? So FernPointy Chin is up the duff and her sis is engaged… she’ll be seething!!! She’s ask hashtagged summer wedding… seems a bit strange if you ‘weren’t expecting it’Imagine him though (Harry or whatever his name is) wanting to marry into the Price family 🤦🏻‍♀️

Really?

View attachment 1153469
On behalf of Ireland can I give this a hard NO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Given-esp-how predictable this woman tends to be, I'm genuinely flummoxed.

Ozcamas Razor et al, I'm sure she's fully engaged in some level of deciet (for cash, natch) tho I can't work out how this is going to play out, vs what (if any) K/C's initial 'plans' were?

All I know/know, is I'm (at long last) in the right place, with the perfect ppl to listen and learn! Too much time spent in comment sections of the redtops, trying to suss out WTAF is going on with this cluster B battle-ax Barbie. Admittedly, what started as a guilty pleasure, now feels more like some real time clinical case study of a malignant narcissist on the prowl (and then the inevitable wake of destruction).

It would be surreal, at long last, to see her well and truly snagged on a cog of karma's timley wheel...cause she's due.

And not to get mushy, but...It's been tourture to not have anyone here (in the States) to discuss KP with, by virtue of her anomitty-so finding you all-I mean, it's just the best! And damn-the topic at hand can get pretty heavy-but damn-you funny! Like-all of you! So, thanks for being who you are, and of course for coming here to discuss the tea! (It's true what they say about you Witty Brits-the banter and playfulness is brilliant! 😍💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Just been looking at masterclasses 2 in Cardiff in afternoon then early evening in wellington good luck with that M5 in summer is best avoided

Still nothing from KP? Odd

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just been looking at masterclasses 2 in Cardiff in afternoon then early evening in wellington good luck with that M5 in summer is best avoided
Yep and doesn’t she have 3 classes on the day of CW’s hearing….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Yep and doesn’t she have 3 classes on the day of CW’s hearing….
You just know these will all be ‘cancelled’. Ferns up the duff and god knows when she’ll be driving again after being banned…

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Imagine his mates last night when he told them “Sorry I’ve not been about for about a year lads. I’m only here now because we’re pretending to have split, I’ll be gone again this time next week when we’ve sold the story to the highest bidder!! Cheers lads, I don’t know what I’d do without you”

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Imagine his mates last night when he told them “Sorry I’ve not been about for about a year lads. I’m only here now because we’re pretending to have split, I’ll be gone again this time next week when we’ve sold the story to the highest bidder!! Cheers lads, I don’t know what I’d do without you”
So true…..

• Sad
Reactions: 27
It’s not over till the fat lady sings, and I am not talking about Katie doing hole nuu weld.
I’m waiting until the slanging match starts.Then I will believe.
However, I feel that I can sense scythes being sharpened, pitchforks being looked for, and tar for the torches being sourcedThe Price clan are waiting..........
If Cole wasn’t such a nasty piece of goods I would have pity.
Remember the tit hitting the fan meme?
Remember when Kirsty told me that we would all have to wait for her comeuppance and that indeed knives were being sharpenned behind the scenes? Maybe this is the beginning of the end?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I don't buy it. This is not the way Skank behaves after a split. She doesn't know the meaning of dignified silence.
This is how I think the hearing will go.....
Judge - "Look Wanky, we all know everything that comes out of your mouth is a crock of tit so there's no need for any discussion. Guilty."

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm still speed reading like a demon 😫😫😫😫
Halfway through the last thread 🥴
@SmillieKylie as a fellow Foo's fan, I too am beyond devastated at the loss of Taylor. I feel exactly the same as you. How can someone who has given so much be taken? When someone who does nothing but take still carry on?

Happy Mother's Day to everyone who fills this role in any capacity. Not you Skanky.....you don't come close in any sense of the word. How many times has she actually seen any of her kids this year? Mmmmm, not once 😳 well, Harvey at HIS award 'do'. Does that count? 🤔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I'm not great on IG, don't use it myself but do have a nose at Skank and Wank. I've heard you mention shadow ban where a person can't see your comments? Is that right? Could Carl have done this to Katie so she wouldn't see all the derogatory comments and emoji's he's used about her?

Reactions: 16
I don't think its psychosis... Mentally KP is still a teenager, desperately looking for signs her life will improve all by itself, rather than actually making changes to her own behaviour as an adult would... It's the only part of her that I feel sorry for, she is clearly stuck at @16 yrs old ... she will never make significant changes because there are too many enablers around her who live off her ... I blame AFP for being an appalling Mother tbh ... But, I digress .... The 11:11 & 21:21 things are numerology / angel numbers ... KP is about as deep as a puddle, it's all very childish ... Carol is gone, he is not coming back ... for now her focus is on trying to get him to come back, or, to get Boyson back or a.n. other into her life that we don't know about ... She will explode at Carol once she realises it's 100% over regardless because her ego won't accept an amicable split, she MUST be a victim ... Regardless of whether she has a new bloke in tow or not. Carol will try to be seen as Mr Nice guy... He won't go the press unless she does due to court case and also because he is trying to play the victim here as well
I agree she is ch
I don't think its psychosis... Mentally KP is still a teenager, desperately looking for signs her life will improve all by itself, rather than actually making changes to her own behaviour as an adult would... It's the only part of her that I feel sorry for, she is clearly stuck at @16 yrs old ... she will never make significant changes because there are too many enablers around her who live off her ... I blame AFP for being an appalling Mother tbh ... But, I digress .... The 11:11 & 21:21 things are numerology / angel numbers ... KP is about as deep as a puddle, it's all very childish ... Carol is gone, he is not coming back ... for now her focus is on trying to get him to come back, or, to get Boyson back or a.n. other into her life that we don't know about ... She will explode at Carol once she realises it's 100% over regardless because her ego won't accept an amicable split, she MUST be a victim ... Regardless of whether she has a new bloke in tow or not. Carol will try to be seen as Mr Nice guy... He won't go the press unless she does due to court case and also because he is trying to play the victim here as well
yes she is childish, and that is basically what Np D is, being stunted at a young age before you learned how to properly connect to others. It's like being a giant toddler.
as for the numbers, I was saying it 'could b e' a sign of psychosis. With some people it will just
be a bit of fun but for others with various My problems or drug use, seeing these things more frequently and attributing more and more importance to them could be an indicator of psychosis starting. It was said that Kp tried to throw herself downstairs at Kirsty 's, that was after she argued and 'split' with Cole. So really, that's all I'm getting at, she could end up having psychotic and erratic episodes when she feels out of control.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.