Katie Price #150 She’s stupid and deluded and thinfit. Is she single or engaged who gives a?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d bet my last kidney on this breakup being a stunt. She’s bleeping vicious when spurned, and they’re a no way she instigated an amicable break up.
its a bit early yet, lets give it a day or two and see what's printed in the papers on tuesday (they never print anything worth reading over the weekend)

Reactions: 19
There’s definitely a male in the background of these (ridiculous) ads for the app she’s playing. Looks like Carl tbh
Jesus titty f.....king Christ what the fk is wrong with her mouth there!!. I almost pooped myself when i see that pic lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ooh I’m back. Happy Mother’s Day KP 😂
Ooooh I just had an idea....what if they have "split up" to get sympathy from the kids dad's (Pete and Kieran) and sob story them both into letting her have the kids for mother's Day (or even on a regular basis now that carls "gone")

What if it's not a real break up and it's just her plotting to get the kids🤔

Reactions: 24
some people think angels are trying to send them messages through number s. So when you see 11.11 on a clock, it means something, seems a bit like horoscopes where you can put your own meaning on it.
But it just means 11minutes past 11? Doesn’t it? Christ tonight’s been too much, I’m off to bed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Isnt her court date in April?....she might be garnering sympathy for that too, with the usual mental health is bad (because of breakup) and is therefore going for another stint in the priory...this could be forward planning for her court case to try and avoid jail🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ooooh I just had an idea....what if they have "split up" to get sympathy from the kids dad's (Pete and Kieran) and sob story them both into letting her have the kids for mother's Day (or even on a regular basis now that carls "gone")

What if it's not a real break up and it's just her plotting to get the kids🤔
She'd have to prove she didn't live with him, bit hard to fake when SS are involved. Dad's would tell her to eff off and go through the courts.

Reactions: 27
So if they have broken up does this mean he has moved out?...was they living together at Carl's house or mucky mansion?...is she now sofa surfing😂🤦🏻‍♀️ or is she homeless and the bus/train/car seat is her new sleeping area ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine he has dumped her how embarrassing for her to be left with two builders arms...what was she thinking getting those sleeves...just seemed abit Impulsive tbh like she is trying to emulate carl
I think price was trying to turn coke on by having the sleeves, wanting to look more like Jodie marsh🤔

Amimissing something what differrence does it make if they un follow each other as long as the other isnt a private account they can still see what the other is doing and if they ger blocked they just make up a new account

or is it the fact that they have un followed a bold statement to people
I take it now they don’t have each other’s passwords for social media 🤷‍♀️

That crossed my mind too
Most likely off to have some ribs removed 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Long time lurker 👀 but I’d say the truth will all come out now they have spilt 😁
I can’t wait woo hoo !!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
In confused weren’t they on holiday last week, how comes they have decided to split over the court case against KP now?

Reactions: 12
If they have broken up it will be back to her usual formula of reinventing herself for the next poor bloke by dyeing her hair , straggly extensions, and a full body makeover with plastic surgery, lipo, Botox etc..

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.