Katie Price #150 She’s stupid and deluded and thinfit. Is she single or engaged who gives a?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amimissing something what differrence does it make if they un follow each other as long as the other isnt a private account they can still see what the other is doing and if they ger blocked they just make up a new account

or is it the fact that they have un followed a bold statement to people

Reactions: 7
I was hoping something was going to kick off tonight but sadly all quiet on the Western Front, no drunken outburst at the black tie event, no Cole on IG giving us his deep and meaningful quotes, telly is rubbish too. I'm even watching Adam Richman Man-v-Food best bites again. Personally I think she/ they are en route to Brussels for her to get her Mitchells removed 🦊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Now crawls following Skank again hahahaaa
Just attention seeking, we all really should just ignore them, tbf we help feed their thurst for attention, even our dislike of these two muppets gives them what they want. I for one, am beginning to get bored of it. I feel like checking out and looking her up in 6 months to see where she is then. Probably with another victim 'the one' married and going for IVF, having surgery, filtering to death her pics, posting years old pics of the kids, same old crap

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I’ve just realised it’s the ‘Oscar’s’ tomorrow. That’s what the black tie event is. One of her award winning shows has been nominated..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Just attention seeking, we all really should just ignore them, tbf we help feed their thurst for attention, even our dislike of these two muppets gives them what they want. I for one, am beginning to get bored of it. I feel like checking out and looking her up in 6 months to see where she is then. Probably with another victim 'the one' married and going for IVF, having surgery, filtering to death her pics, posting years old pics of the kids, same old crap
Never going to happen…..I mainly lurk on here and it’s the same thing being asked/commented on and talked about over and over and over 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve just realised it’s the ‘Oscar’s’ tomorrow. That’s what the black tie event is. One of her award winning shows has been nominated..
Biggest life time skank award goes to….. Katie Pig Face Price… oink oink

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Spat my wine out there! :ROFLMAO:
She's travelling to Hollywood in the back of a taxi, wish Pom could do a mock up of that :ROFLMAO:

Katie Price #150 she’s stupid and deluded and thinks she looks fit. Is she single, engaged, who gives a tit?
Got that ring to it eh Gem? :ROFLMAO:
1648336223642.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
some people think angels are trying to send them messages through number s. So when you see 11.11 on a clock, it means something, seems a bit like horoscopes where you can put your own meaning on it.
i used to believe seeing white feathers was a sign of good luck (they do say the angels have visited) but then my hubby pointed out that the feather quilt on our bed from the market was crap and needed replacing, as the feathers were working there way out and stabbing him at night :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
well this is embarrassing..Umm… Congratulations to myself…😬

Dearest mods, please can you amend the title it’s meant to be thinks she’s fit…last time I’m starting a thread…
Well done Gem. I've been laughing my socks off! You've made my night! Love MrsC xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.