Katie Price #150 She’s stupid and deluded and thinfit. Is she single or engaged who gives a?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the posting of the numerology new?

IMO it would seem to indicate she really is spiralling down? Grasping on to anything to make her feel things will get better (we all know just how bad things really are outside of her fan base believers).
If that's true where is the family intervention?
Or are they all happy to continue with the gravy train?I
Happy family pictures tomorrow with AFP?
I really need some sleep, been a not so good day here today, what an inconsiderate cow for keeping us all waiting for the next drama.😂😂
I actually feel a tiny, tiny bit of sympathy for her, but having said it she will most likely do something completely stupid out of the Skanky play book.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
how do you pick? The left is obviously worse, so who's it gonna be? I nominate Phil for left.
Whatever one is lower with the wonky boobage is Phil as he's a small un. I saw Sun story about an alleged split and Pwicey in a car with a blanket and no seat belt, but don't think she was driving which is always a positive.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d bet my last kidney on this breakup being a stunt. She’s bleeping vicious when spurned, and they’re a no way she instigated an amicable break up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
strange she told us she was going to a black tie event tonight but she as not put any pictures up on her instagram of her all dressed up or backgrid pictures of her arriving(maybe Carl told her at the last minute the great romance is off and she is so devestated she will not show her face in public again) how can you turn up in court supporting the one you are supposed to love on the 23rd of March and by the 26th of March the great romance is over. anyone think Carl thought the case would be dismissed if Katie showed up supporting him and when it was not he was advised to get rid so when it goes back to court he can make out it was her that was at fault. and she made it out to be a lot worse than it was on the night and he could use the fact that she let the press print the bruised face the next day then she claimed that she made it all up on her instagram and he as copied that post so he as proof she is the liar

Reactions: 44
Imagine he has dumped her how embarrassing for her to be left with two builders arms...what was she thinking getting those sleeves...just seemed abit Impulsive tbh like she is trying to emulate carl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’d bet my last kidney on this breakup being a stunt. She’s bleeping vicious when spurned, and they’re a no way she instigated an amicable break up.
she might be thinking stuff up, she too k her time with Kieran, made a pretense of getting on but was always putting him down, then when he got a girlfriend it got really nasty.

Imagine he has dumped her how embarrassing for her to be left with two builders arms...what was she thinking getting those sleeves...just seemed abit Impulsive tbh like she is trying to emulate carl
Yes, desperate attempt to mirror and get c lose to him I thought.

Reactions: 27
Trying to catch-up on these threads is a nightmare. Then when you're caught up it's like a come down....pls do something silly girl!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
What does this mean? What’s a bloody angel number ffs? I’ve heard of prime numbers..?🤷‍♀️
some people think angels are trying to send them messages through number s. So when you see 11.11 on a clock, it means something, seems a bit like horoscopes where you can put your own meaning on it.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Maybe she is just having a quiet one? Bit of knitting while watching a box set? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
@mrbusiness you commented on my comment on the last thread about people being vetted for honors and said what about Jimmy savile and rolf Harris? Well the difference there was that they actually hid their erm 'indiscretions' while KPs are all well known about!

Reactions: 17
Here is another thick entitler......foot on the 9/11 memorial ,leaning on it like it was nothing .........its not all about you everytime
1648334176324.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Maybe he is cleverer than we thought and got her to get the tattoos as ultimate revenge, I'm sure I saw a similar plot on married with children.

Okay, yes I have had too much wine but at least I won't be rolling my car, I'm safely in for the night 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 38
One of crawls exs had quite alot of tattoos down her legs and on her arms, skank probably copying to keep crawl interested - well that was an epic fail..

She absolutely hates her partners having exs and a life before she steam rolled into their lives. She's an insanely jealous person

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.