Katie Price #150 She’s stupid and deluded and thinfit. Is she single or engaged who gives a?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think it's possible she did travel to the event but he's blind sighted her with the break up? Or.. She got too shitfaced en-route, pissed the car and couldn't make it out the hotel room? All woe is me..
Did anyone actually ever know that she was definitely going to Liverpool, to that event? Or have we just been presuming that, because she's letting people think that..? I've missed so many posts due to the speed they go at, sorry if I've missed that!

Reactions: 21
Thanks for the recap struggling to keep up with the threads they are going that fast 😂 is this break up all a plot or do we think tit is going to hit the fan and coal is gonna spill?
Congrats on the the thread Gem 😘
I can feel it in my fanny..it’s gonna hit that fan. I won’t take my meds too early tonight, gonna stay up,another hour at least! 😂😵💫

how do you pick? The left is obviously worse, so who's it gonna be? I nominate Phil for left.
Yes the uglier one lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Did anyone actually ever know that she was definitely going to Liverpool, to that event? Or have we just been presuming that, because she's letting people think that..? I've missed so many posts due to the speed they go at, sorry if I've missed that!
I think we just assumed because Ryan is there - and she was in a long car ride.

Reactions: 23
Your spreadsheet must be coming on a treat now ❤
I don’t think there’ll be space, with all that’s going down 😂 though there’s deffo another big NO going in the ‘did she actually visit Harvey column’. 🤦🏽‍♀️😁…..can’t see her going tomorrow.…Mother‘s Day as well……calling Lorraine Kelly…Skanky didn’t even go on the one day you would have thought she might have even attempted to be a decent Mum, but looks like No….get in the bin with her Kelly, and take your gushing apologies for her dreadful behaviour with you 🗑

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When in Thailand she asked for a princess dress for a black tie event on the 26th, it was suggested earlier that her and crawl may be getting married then the split announcement, its all assumption 2+2=11

Reactions: 24
It’s not over till the fat lady sings, and I am not talking about Katie doing hole nuu weld.
I’m waiting until the slanging match starts.Then I will believe.
However, I feel that I can sense scythes being sharpened, pitchforks being looked for, and tar for the torches being sourcedThe Price clan are waiting..........
If Cole wasn’t such a nasty piece of goods I would have pity.
Remember the tit hitting the fan meme?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
When in Thailand she asked for a princess dress for a black tie event on the 26th, it was suggested earlier that her and crawl may be getting married then the split announcement, its all assumption 2+2=11
they really aren't that smart

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t overthink, poor a wine and join us at this party

Reactions: 10
New thread 🥰🧵 and title 😄🥰😘 xx

Time to eat and be logging back on later tonight 🥰 but just in case any one forgets...don't forget to put your cocks 🤭looool clocks 😄 forward tonight 😀😘 xx

Resizer_16483291180050.jpg

Resizer_16483291180051.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
It’s not over till the fat lady sings, and I am not talking about Katie doing hole nuu weld.
I’m waiting until the slanging match starts.Then I will believe.
However, I feel that I can sense scythes being sharpened, pitchforks being looked for, and tar for the torches being sourcedThe Price clan are waiting..........
If Cole wasn’t such a nasty piece of goods I would have pity.
Remember the tit hitting the fan meme?
Yes, yes I do. I’m so into all of these toniyr!

Reactions: 11
I know.Im guilty of this.Its like skanky cluedo(It was Colonel Cole in the bedroom with his asparagus spear).
But it’s fun😀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.