Katie Price #150 She’s stupid and deluded and thinfit. Is she single or engaged who gives a?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll attempt a recap:
Coalface has deleted all pics of his dolly, now the world is on tender hooks waiting to hear if they’ve split! 🙄
He’s in sheesh, but is he on the pull? 🤔
KP is at a charity function tonight (we think?) will she turn up tonight, off her nut , looking like a toilet roll holder?
Is Kris (no not kardashian! 🙄) racing to reclaim his princess..?
Myself? I am scared, I have broken every rule in the tattle rule book, by staring a new thread with my own title suggestion…which in my sloshed rush to post-spelt it wrong 😳
You forgot - they are both still weapon grade c**ts 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
You forgot - they are both still weapon grade c**ts 🤣
But maybe enemies, who will go nuclear first?
If it does all unfold, which one has the most to lose?
Will Skanky have to bite her lip to stand any chance of seeing her kids again should Wanky let out all her secrets if provoked?
Previous history suggests otherwise so is the beginning of the end for her started?

Reactions: 23
Somebody on her IG suggested that it might be a code? Like she's reaching out to someone? 🤷‍♀️
Maybe she’s been kidnapped 😂🤣 bleeping hell shes bloody insane!! I don’t post as much as I struggle to keep up with these threads especially when I’m at work (I work 12 hour shifts!) but honestly I love it on here, some of the posts are hysterical, they really cheer me up after a hard day!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Someone said earlier that her pic en route to her black tie event looks like she might’ve been on a coach or a train. I think it could’ve been. That made me think of when I was a child and I puked Vimeo on a coach on the way from London to Aberdeen, thinking she’d probably do the same. Except she’d piss herself. And be proud of it. All those poor fellow travellers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Now crawlaline isn't on the scene, how long until skankys nasty snatch is out on OF, to pay for the next holiday? 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I'm a long time lurker who floats in and out of Skanky's threads - I get so frustrated at her behaviour and the lack of consequences; so I stop reading for my own sanity. Anyway, I just wanted to say you're all fabulous on this thread and have made me laugh all evening. I predict a meltdown within 24 hours.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
why if they have really split up have they not said on their instagram page yes me and Katie/Carl have decided to split i will not believe it is nothing more than a publicity stunt until they do(or maybe sundays papers Carl will show us all his black and white proof that would be a good mothers day surprise for us mothers)

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.