Katie Price #150 She’s stupid and deluded and thinfit. Is she single or engaged who gives a?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very wide neck🙀. She’s looking dreadful.
Fat distribution... fat has to go somewhere... so it can't go back in the stomach and legs so has to move into the upper torso hence the henchman look.
# PRICEY the hench man
What a stench ..man !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
no , ive seen people put on their complete days menu, contents of their fridge, where they have been and what they have worn etc. put on SM daily, why cant she do the same, if you look at it another way, she is doing katie a favour, by letting her see her kids are happy and what they are up to, so katie can consentrate on herself, to get better.
I thought I saw a post a few days ago, showing Claire Powell following CW too. why would Claire be following him? Very odd!
she follows Katie too

Kieran reposted them too, as MP is private. My personal opinion is that MP is free to post whatever she likes. If KP had put her kids first and walked away from CW after he hit her, then SHE could of been doing all that with the kids today, but she chose a man over her kids AGAIN. 😔
Totally agree as a mum no one would ever come before my children..just don’t think she needs to post everything

Reactions: 12
Could be true but it’s also textbook for an abuser to be paranoid and constantly think you’re cheating
I still don’t know why some are so convinced he is the abuser. She has ample form of inflicting emotional abuse going back two decades. These perpetrators twist the narrative to make the man appear the abuser, as we know she has done. It’s not always the man responsible. Yes, he’s flipped his lid but I don’t believe that makes him an ‘abuser’.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Buddy, Blade and Hagrid all seem to have disappeared? Where is she going to live now? We all know she can’t be on her own, she can’t drive herself anywhere - next installment of the Bankruptcy payment due soon - what a crappy way to exist.
Buddy on the video with princess earlier

Reactions: 5
If she's going to filter the duck out of her face, she should avoid showing those big chunky ` trucker Dave ` arms, ` wiv da sleeveeesss all natureeeelll like .... its flipping hilarious! ... they don't match with the face 🤷‍♀️ ..... look at the state of those humungous wrinkly spades 🖐🖐🖐 ( trucker Dave aint happy 🤣🤣 )

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I wont have a bad word said against Michelle or Emily for that matter, don't know the Girls. But they are Not their Kids,
Probably treat them like their own by all accounts, So Who clothes them, feeds them , Bathes them ,Is a shoulder to cry on , helps with Homework, Parents evening, Makes sure they go to school in clean clothes, and well fed, Takes them on outings , I could go on, But you Krusty girls with kids know what I'm talking about, Bleeding hard work , bleeping Hard work doing all that from Thailand, Portugal, Belgium, or whatever place the Skank goes to with the Muppet in Tow,
No ,Kieron and Michelle are Proud of the Kids can post what they like, if you think they are doing it to antogonize anyone, you're thinking like Skanky . (Dont mean you DC , the original Poster)
Excuse you thinking like myself no one else thank you..ppl are allowed an opinion and that was mine

Reactions: 4
The worst one is where they are sending money to them too! There was one idiot supposedly engaged to a Russian woman, was constantly sending her money for plane tickets to meet him that she never used, always canceled at the last minute due to a 'family emergency'. I sat here screaming at the TV 'stop being such a bleeping idiot'!
Or when they need money to fix the "broken camera" on their phone but on the day of the meet up, they have a car accident 🤦🏻‍♀️
Skanky could be on the show. Anyone would think she catfished them when they see her in person compared to the photos she posts!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love this one too. Is she playing the piano here?
I love seeing the kids go on nature walks, learning to cook, playing family board games etc. So refreshing from seeing Bunny being plastered in make up and false nails and pouting at the camera at the age of 6!
She's the most adorable little girl, so lovely to see her happy and thriving with KH and Michelle. KP is no good for her

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Wonder if the car journey yesterday was to see Harvey but the college have told her no photos?
I don't think there have been photos or videos of her and H at the college since the carrot cake video, which I'm sure was before Christmas. If KP could squeeze any content out of Harvey visits, she would. So yes looks like the college had words

Reactions: 16
Katie has a new tattoo to cover up her Cole one..it's been done really well and is quite tasteful 😀 x

Resizer_16484191698130.jpg

Resizer_16484191698131.jpg

Looool 😄😄😄😄 back later 🥰 Love Pom x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
If she's going to filter the duck out of her face, she should avoid showing those big chunky ` trucker Dave ` arms, ` wiv da sleeveeesss all natureeeelll like .... its flipping hilarious! ... they don't match with the face 🤷‍♀️ ..... look at the state of those humungous wrinkly spades 🖐🖐🖐 ( trucker Dave aint happy 🤣🤣 )
I don’t get this either, she seems to filter her face to buggery and back but the skin on her chest shows her age to me. Always makes me think of that old one on Corrie, with her crimpolene boobs out! She has aged her skin so much and never filters her neck and shoulder colour to match her face, which make it look even worse. I am pathetically pale (to the point my aunt used to ask me, every time she saw me, are you ill? No, Auntie, thats my natural colour! Every.single.time! My point is, her hands and chest area seem to age her more then her treacle tart face. Am I rambling? Mothers Day Baileys may have got the better of me! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.