Katie Price #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the Harvey video with his train drawing and found the whole thing so odd and uncomfortable... clearly on face time with him, but goes from all gushy and ‘you’re so cute’ to ‘right bye 👋’ in a matter of seconds and her voice totally changed!

Reactions: 19
There is no way the haggard old witch still bleeds, she is just seeing attention with the pregnancy rumours
I’m almost 43, despite my haggard old status and a coil in situ I most certainly still ‘bleed’ unfortunately 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They stayed at 3 resorts and there were very few pics, mostly of her and him showing TT (turkey teeef) off, her being carried or her gushing about how he's "the one".

The first resort wasn't tagged at all by her and if it was it was in her stories which are long gone but if memory serves, it wasn't. Coal tagged it twice but not as an Ad or in paid partnership like he did with some of the other tat he was wearing out there. The second gets one tag and the third 2 but we don't get to see pics of it just the TT. BA who they flew out with didn't get tagged either, just Heathrow.

During these Covid times I no longer idle away time by standing at the mag racks in the supermarkets having a gander at the front pages and scouring for the exclusive "My baby making with Coal in Perfick Pawadise" articles in the likes of Closer, Heat or Take a tit so they may or may not have appeared but don't believe our lovely Tattlers reported as having seen them either.

So who knows if they were gifted, surely they wouldn't break the law by not declaring is as such on their insta :unsure: But I'd bet my house that Coal didn't pay for it out of his own earnings, would have cost £20k+
Take a tit looool 😄😄😄 xx
I had to make this 😄 x

Resizer_16097222611920.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
9523C57C-A6E4-439B-8A6B-4240DEFEDB2B.png

Someone must know something about this. They may come out of the woodwork if KP gets pregnant.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Just watched the Harvey video with his train drawing and found the whole thing so odd and uncomfortable... clearly on face time with him, but goes from all gushy and ‘you’re so cute’ to ‘right bye 👋’ in a matter of seconds and her voice totally changed!
I noticed that, she was definitely not with him.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 370948

Someone must know something about this. They may come out of the woodwork if KP gets pregnant.
Come on tattlers do some digging! I don't use Itsasham so I can't look. Although a Google search of the user bought up a post from Kieran in Oct that I'm guessing she commented on 🤔

Take a tit looool 😄😄😄 xx
I had to make this 😄 x

View attachment 370935
Take A tit & Pricey bingo are my 2 new favourite things 😂😂. I'm turning chav 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He has a child...with who? He had a long-term girlfriend who he dropped for Katie didn't he? She doesn’t have a child, so who does?

He's implied a few times that he doesn't have kids/has always wanted them. By how he values his dog you'd imagine he would see any child he had. Then again, stranger things have happened!

Reactions: 10
Just had a quick look at desperatepop. So she clearly states that there will be no proof of postage, will take no responsibility for things getting posted & arriving (or not arriving), no returns, no refunds. And people STILL buy this crap?? So effectively she can take people's money & not even bother to post anything out 🤷. She is no better than a low life criminal!

I see Rip Off Britain is back on TV. We should get them to investigate her with all her dodgy selling crap 😡.

I still can't believe she hasn't mentioned that she was in the Ant & Dec thing on Saturday night. A prime time show on mainstream TV & she kept quiet 😳. BUT I guess it wouldn't generate her any cash in any way.

• Wow
Just had a quick look at desperatepop. So she clearly states that there will be no proof of postage, will take no responsibility for things getting posted & arriving (or not arriving), no returns, no refunds. And people STILL buy this crap?? So effectively she can take people's money & not even bother to post anything out 🤷. She is no better than a low life criminal!

I see Rip Off Britain is back on TV. We should get them to investigate her with all her dodgy selling crap 😡.

I still can't believe she hasn't mentioned that she was in the Ant & Dec thing on Saturday night. A prime time show on mainstream TV & she kept quiet 😳. BUT I guess it wouldn't generate her any cash in any way.
The Ant and Dec program was a repeat and was on quite a while back.

I see she has sold lots of stuff on Depop, where has she been keeping all these clothes and everything, now she is going to start selling the kids clothes too, she must just have rooms full on stuff at the rental, yet she told the court she had nothing.... clearly she has lots of stuff and I bet not one penny of these sold items will go anywhere near towards paying her creditors. 😡

Reactions: 15
Didn’t she have a room full of unopened parcels? Loads of asos parcels and other bits that shd just never bothered to even look at? I vaugely remember it being said she had a shopping addiction.

Also isn’t it against depop rules to not provide proof of postage?

Reactions: 16
I wonder how annoying it must be to be spied on all the time!!!!! Veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I hope !
Oh no! I’m sure she revels in it. The more people talk about her the more relevant and important she is in her own mind!

Reactions: 8
Didn’t she have a room full of unopened parcels? Loads of asos parcels and other bits that shd just never bothered to even look at? I vaugely remember it being said she had a shopping addiction.

Also isn’t it against depop rules to not provide proof of postage?
Linda, rules and KP are never normally in the same sentence for a reason 😁

• Haha
He has a child...with who? He had a long-term girlfriend who he dropped for Katie didn't he? She doesn’t have a child, so who does?

He's implied a few times that he doesn't have kids/has always wanted them. By how he values his dog you'd imagine he would see any child he had. Then again, stranger things have happened!
I don't think he has a child, if he has, the mother would be screaming from the rooftops by now, however the mother might have been paid to remain silent IF he has a child. I'm thinking this talk about carwash having a daughter is just rumour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.