Katie Price #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she is back in the boots again, with her feet on the dash, never a policeman around when you need one. 😡

looks like fur 😡
Good! She’s done herself no flavours, what’s that saying??? Walk before you can run...

Katie loves a brow and a weave, shame her appearance makes us heave

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I believe Kieran. An addict cannot just stop. It takes years and there is always a risk of falling off the wagon if temptation comes calling. How come he has managed to be in a monogamous relationship with no evidence of cheating?
Did he really have all those affairs though?
That's the question 🤔
[/QUOTE]

@BigMavis: I somehow doubt it. In any case, it is not as if she was monogamous. Probably transference and blaming him to avoid her skeletons coming out of those messy cupboards!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.