Katie Price #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this isn’t someone taking the mick then it’s someone who is highly medicated 🤣

Spanish/Italian/Belgian/Jewish ?? She has all these ethnicities?
Well actually I never knew but 265 - yes 265 - posted 2 sites the other day giving a wealth valuation of KP and one of them had that as her ethnicity. Over to Bart 265 ha ha! 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh this lot.

Ethnicity:
Italian, Spanish, English, Jewish Belgian

(The Richest link)

Explains the Jewish link.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She needs to make sure all the proceeds are donated to the charity for the manky hair extensions, otherwise they need a gambling licence??? 🤔

Reactions: 16
They are probably running with their monogrammed suitcases down to the first class check out at LHR as we speak, fleeing on a plane before the next lockdown, hopefully Boris will stop all flights in and out of the country and she will get stuck in Dubai 🤞we can but hope.

Reactions: 14
They are probably running with their monogrammed suitcases down to the first class check out at LHR as we speak, fleeing on a plane before the next lockdown, hopefully Boris will stop all flights in and out of the country and she will get stuck in Dubai 🤞we can but hope.
I doubt that is the CASE but it's a wonderful thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh this lot.

Ethnicity:
Italian, Spanish, English, Jewish Belgian

(The Richest link)

Explains the Jewish link.
Any talk of her having been worth £45 million is just pie in the sky. You can trace it back to the Sunday Times Rich List a decade ago which said that she was worth £30 million. That seemed unlikely in view of her capacity for spending money as fast as she earned it. Then she had a bad year - property values crashed, she got divorced and she lost her ITV deal. At the end of that year, the Sunday Times said she was worth £40 million which was clearly nonsense. My guess is that this was Katie or one of her team telling the Sunday Times what she wanted them to believe.
I'm not quite sure when the £40 million morphed into £45 million. Once, it was used as a way of praising her as an astute businesswoman. Now it's a stick to beat her with. But it's all just fantasy.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Any talk of her having been worth £45 million is just pie in the sky. You can trace it back to the Sunday Times Rich List a decade ago which said that she was worth £30 million. That seemed unlikely in view of her capacity for spending money as fast as she earned it. Then she had a bad year - property values crashed, she got divorced and she lost her ITV deal. At the end of that year, the Sunday Times said she was worth £40 million which was clearly nonsense. My guess is that this was Katie or one of her team telling the Sunday Times what she wanted them to believe.
I'm not quite sure when the £40 million morphed into £45 million. Once, it was used as a way of praising her as an astute businesswoman. Now it's a stick to beat her with. But it's all just fantasy.
It was a typo originally in the Mirror I believe - £4.5mil was typed as £45mil. I am not aware of her having a property portfolio although there has always been a rumour that she owns a duck pad in central London. Apart from that her houses have been gigantic money pits. The book earnings were over-inflated and never took into account fees to agents etc and the fact that she didn't write them. She also employed many people to do everything.

Another mind numbing, boring exclusive in the Sun 🙄
I just laughed when she tried to do the folic acid pics to start the rumours. There's allsorts of reasons people take that, my 78 year old Mum always had to have it when she was a bit anaemic, it'd have been a bloody miracle if she'd been pregnant!
I'd put money on wax strips with her minge hair on it, tbh :p
God, don't give her any ideas, her used stained gear on skankdepop is bad enough 🤢

• Haha
How can she say ‘I’ve never had to take anything to try and get pregnant, but a friend recommended these’ she had feckin IVF 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
It’s the “taking her pointy chin abroad” for me 🤣🤣

😂😫😭🤣 that’s it I’m done 😂😂😂😂

😂😫😭🤣 that’s it I’m done 😂😂😂😂

is Bunnie Cuddles her mother?
I've got Jasper Carrot to thank for that quote. He said it about Jimmy Hill 😂
I never thought about it being her mother 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just laughed when she tried to do the folic acid pics to start the rumours. There's allsorts of reasons people take that, my 78 year old Mum always had to have it when she was a bit anaemic, it'd have been a bloody miracle if she'd been pregnant!

God, don't give her any ideas, her used stained gear on skankdepop is bad enough 🤢
i am nearly 45 i take folic acid because my levels drop due to diabetes and medication etc so i get anaemic, the doctor regularly precribes strong doses and i take tablets to try and avoid it in between, thats what its for folate levels as well as pregnancy, since when did she start worrying about what goes in her body she's soaked full of coke and alcohol folic acid wont help

Reactions: 3
So do you think this lottery needs to be reported.... it will happen every 6 weeks...
Definitely. People have tried raffling their houses before and fallen foul of the gambling laws in the UK. I'm not exactly sure of the ins/outs of it.

@littleladyv Bless you, yes, mum's was due to many medications for many years, for various things. She'd be prescribed it for a week at a time if her blood levels were low.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.