Katie Price #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember reading a comment that was similar to the BunnyCuddles one.

Here it is:

“I know people are jealous of Katie’s beauty, fame and fabulous lifestyle. But there is a different side to this remarkable lady. May I respectfully share this. Last night I had a dream I was on a plane when we heard a scream from the cockpit. A hostess with what looked like cream dripping off her chin said the pilot is dead. Then everyone started screaming. Then behind me I heard a voice say “I will deliver you my children”. Katie came striding down the isle in a mini skirt and thigh length boots and a tight see through top. She landed a plane and sang her beautiful smash hit hurricane through the tannoy. I know it was just a dream but I’m crying as I type this. She is so adorable. Now to me she will forever be my angel of the sky”. If this isn’t Katie I’m shocked.
Yes, that was a Bunny Cuddles one - absolutely hysterical - ofc I just thought of the airplane slapping scene ✈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes the Court can go through all her family’s accounts if they suspect she has been funnelling her income to other people. Also spoke to someone who works in bankruptcy, HMRC could well be building a case against her. She can be discharged from her bankruptcy with HMRC still investigating and eventually bringing a criminal case against her. So jail time could well happen, but not for a while. Have faith Tattlers.
Jail Time? that will never happen, not in a million years.

Reactions: 11
We truly hope so

She is either KP or is paid by them

She is either KP or is paid by them
She isn't KP - the spelling is too good - I think perhaps it works for one of her agencies. There are bible references sometimes and we all know the Spanish/Italian/British/Belgian Jew doesn't read and certainly can't write a single sentence without a plethora of errors.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Even if Carole is furloughed he is getting no more than £2.5k a month
And he has a mortgage to pay

Fern no one has a chin that pointy naturally babe
👽👽👽 You speak in false tongues Moobie, how very dare you 🤣

Afternoon all, just catching up. I think I'll wait just for now before I get excited and all overcome with emotion at her wonderful load of bollocks news 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
👽👽👽 You speak in false tongues Moobie, how very dare you 🤣

Afternoon all, just catching up. I think I'll wait just for now before I get excited and all overcome with emotion at her wonderful load of bollocks news 🤣
AH, you are awake, we are in trouble now... 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The latest from her insta, some bleep is using the post to sell her dog.
I have reported this!

• Wow
  • Sad

More chances to buy some manky Depop stuff 🤮

• Sick
The latest from her insta, some bleep is using the post to sell her dog.
I have reported this!

I can't see, what does it say? She's still trying to sell everyone the narrative that she's a caring animal owner with the pic then, pity we all know she's a vile specimen who's had him de-barked 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Jail Time? that will never happen, not in a million years.
You’d be surprised, if they think she is deliberately hiding money or assets, they will go after her to the fullest extent. Also the last Court hearing was very telling, they are aware there is some dodgy dealings with her money. She’s not in for a good year if she continues her current behaviours. This judge is not to be messed with and his comments during that last hearing were very revelatory if you understand Court speak. She’s in for a tough ride, and personally I have my popcorn on standby 😃

Reactions: 17
I can't see, what does it say? She's still trying to sell everyone the narrative that she's a caring animal owner with the pic then, pity we all know she's a vile specimen who's had him de-barked 🤬
No doubt a picture from yesterday, as out and about again. Looks like in that people carrier again and trying to keep her hair under wraps, the darker part, looks like it is further down her head?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
You’d be surprised, if they think she is deliberately hiding money or assets, they will go after her to the fullest extent. Also the last Court hearing was very telling, they are aware there is some dodgy dealings with her money. She’s not in for a good year if she continues her current behaviours. This judge is not to be messed with and his comments during that last hearing were very revelatory if you understand Court speak. She’s in for a tough ride, and personally I have my popcorn on standby 😃
I relish the thought Katie could end up behind bars however I can't see it happening, Katie has a couple of aces up her arse, Harvey and her Mother plus a potential new child. Some might suggest this child is being created to avoid prison and to keep her in the spotlight. The problem is that the legal proceedings are too slow and Katie is constantly taking the piss out the legal system with her insane life style.

I need some coffee after constructing an intelligent post, a hug from Facehugger would be nice.

I think they mean she has the voice of a fallen angel, raspy and hard.
I think that's how she likes it, did carwash deliver?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No doubt a picture from yesterday, as out and about again. Looks like in that people carrier again and trying to keep her hair under wraps, the darker part, looks like it is further down her head?
That is awful 🤬 I have no words (unusual, I know).

I relish the thought Katie could end up behind bars however I can't see it happening, Katie has a couple of aces up her arse, Harvey and her Mother plus a potential new child. Some might suggest this child is being created to avoid prison and to keep her in the spotlight. The problem is that the legal proceedings are too slow and Katie is constantly taking the piss out the legal system with her insane life style.

I need some coffee after constructing an intelligent post, a hug from Facehugger would be nice.

I think that's how she likes it, did carwash deliver?
I think that's the longest post I've ever seen from you 🤣🤗 but you're right. For some reason she seems untouchable and it's like every time they do the bare minimum to her in terms of what punishment she gets. She knows how big/small some very high up cocks are (every pun intended) that's my guess. 👍

• Sad
Anywhere we can see the actual court report? Or at least a summation of what she has to present at the next hearing...

I have you too keep me warm :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
That is awful 🤬 I have no words (unusual, I know).

I think that's the longest post I've ever seen from you 🤣🤗 but you're right. For some reason she seems untouchable and it's like every time they do the bare minimum to her in terms of what punishment she gets. She knows how big/small some very high up cocks are (every pun intended) that's my guess. 👍
Ah but more recently the people she had hood-winked want to know why she is seeming untouchable and eventually that question has to be answered. We don't like her and mistrust her totally. So many more have come to that conclusion over the spring/summer of last year with her shennanigans. She is now a laughing stock and a petty criminal.

I have you too keep me warm :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:🤮

View attachment 370060
What da eff is that supposed to be? I have no words...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.