Katie Price #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Ant and Dec program was a repeat and was on quite a while back.

I see she has sold lots of stuff on Depop, where has she been keeping all these clothes and everything, now she is going to start selling the kids clothes too, she must just have rooms full on stuff at the rental, yet she told the court she had nothing.... clearly she has lots of stuff and I bet not one penny of these sold items will go anywhere near towards paying her creditors. 😡
I see on her most recently listed crap that she's removed the 'no returns, no refunds'. But I'll bet she still isn't doing accepting returns or giving refunds!

The Ant and Dec program was a repeat and was on quite a while back.

I see she has sold lots of stuff on Depop, where has she been keeping all these clothes and everything, now she is going to start selling the kids clothes too, she must just have rooms full on stuff at the rental, yet she told the court she had nothing.... clearly she has lots of stuff and I bet not one penny of these sold items will go anywhere near towards paying her creditors. 😡
Surely all this designer shite should have been declared as assets? And in theory money from selling it should go to creditors 🤷. Maybe @Cloud Chaser should bring skanky flaps depop account to the attention of the courts?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I'm waiting for the 🤮 Daily Mail spin.

By the way, I don't understand how twitter works, I couldn't find anything related to the story at all.
This is just so utterly disgusting. So she now has another set of illegally put-in extensions/weave? Why is nothing being done about her movements? He's driving around with a fake/illegal number plate. Wtf do the police actually do?

Reactions: 17
This is just so utterly disgusting. So she now has another set of illegally put-in extensions/weave? Why is nothing being done about her movements? He's driving around with a fake/illegal number plate. Wtf do the police actually do?
She probably thinks that the police will not bother with her because of the pandemic.

Reactions: 12
I see on her most recently listed crap that she's removed the 'no returns, no refunds'. But I'll bet she still isn't doing accepting returns or giving refunds!

Surely all this designer shite should have been declared as assets? And in theory money from selling it should go to creditors 🤷. Maybe @Cloud Chaser should bring skanky flaps depop account to the attention of the courts?
She also said she had a lot of HOME stuff going on depop....Now she told the court she had nothing, so what will this be, all the stuff she has been gifted?

By the way, I don't understand how twitter works, I couldn't find anything related to the story at all.

I found this....think this is what they were on about

@Cloud Chaser she said she was putting ‘home stuff’ on her depop, not sure what that will be....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
@DC16 - AH, that explains a lot, I used the wrong search words, I seriously can't wrap my head around twitter.
I have an account but I never post on it, I just view stuff on it.

Most of the items listed on depop are bog standard high street and fast fashion tat. Barely worth the price she's listed them when they were new.
I see a few designer shoes and boots which I imagine would have been gifted for photo shoots, in fact probably all of this stuff was gifted.
I no longer see the prada boots listed so perhaps she removed them.

I feel no shame whatsoever in saying I would have purchased the white fluffy mules, purely for doing my housework in. Gutted! No shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The Metro have got this now with a few tweets.

She will be selling her poo next! As someone posted in the comments section.

Oh and I nearly forgot, need more coffee and a sandwich!

That was back in September.

• Haha
How desperate and attention seeking. Surely any of the well-known clothing sites sell bikinis all year round. She just wants people to know she's taking her pointy chin abroad...during a pandemic.
It’s the “taking her pointy chin abroad” for me 🤣🤣

You could pick pickles out of a jar with Ferns chin.....
😂😫😭🤣 that’s it I’m done 😂😂😂😂

You could pick pickles out of a jar with Ferns chin.....
😂😫😭🤣 that’s it I’m done 😂😂😂😂
View attachment 369876
what is wrong with bunny cuddles 😴
is Bunnie Cuddles her mother?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She also said she had a lot of HOME stuff going on depop....Now she told the court she had nothing, so what will this be, all the stuff she has been gifted?

I found this....think this is what they were on about

@Cloud Chaser she said she was putting ‘home stuff’ on her depop, not sure what that will be....
What home stuff will she be selling? Brand new vacuum cleaner, dusters, mop, bucket, rubber gloves...all never used 😁. Alongside a well used pizza cutter, tin opener, crushed velvet sofa & million's of 'vintage' pizza boxes 🤣🤣

• Haha
I remember reading a comment that was similar to the BunnyCuddles one.

Here it is:

“I know people are jealous of Katie’s beauty, fame and fabulous lifestyle. But there is a different side to this remarkable lady. May I respectfully share this. Last night I had a dream I was on a plane when we heard a scream from the cockpit. A hostess with what looked like cream dripping off her chin said the pilot is dead. Then everyone started screaming. Then behind me I heard a voice say “I will deliver you my children”. Katie came striding down the isle in a mini skirt and thigh length boots and a tight see through top. She landed a plane and sang her beautiful smash hit hurricane through the tannoy. I know it was just a dream but I’m crying as I type this. She is so adorable. Now to me she will forever be my angel of the sky”. If this isn’t Katie I’m shocked.
If this isn’t someone taking the mick then it’s someone who is highly medicated 🤣

She isn't KP - the spelling is too good - I think perhaps it works for one of her agencies. There are bible references sometimes and we all know the Spanish/Italian/British/Belgian Jew doesn't read and certainly can't write a single sentence without a plethora of errors.
Spanish/Italian/Belgian/Jewish ?? She has all these ethnicities?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m almost 43, despite my haggard old status and a coil in situ I most certainly still ‘bleed’ unfortunately 🤣
Same I’m 45 ugh I hate saying that number out loud but yup I’m still fully functioning too . I actually tell people I’m 38 🤫. My kids literally don’t know how old I am.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Most of the items listed on depop are bog standard high street and fast fashion tat. Barely worth the price she's listed them when they were new.
I see a few designer shoes and boots which I imagine would have been gifted for photo shoots, in fact probably all of this stuff was gifted.
I no longer see the prada boots listed so perhaps she removed them.

I feel no shame whatsoever in saying I would have purchased the white fluffy mules, purely for doing my housework in. Gutted! No shame!
They have been real fur though 🐇 poor ickle bunny wunny 😢

• Sad
  • Sick
If this isn’t someone taking the mick then it’s someone who is highly medicated 🤣
I was howling when I first read it. It has to be her or somebody connected to her. Who would say that they had a dream about Katie and not be embarrassed? Anyway, I can’t believe she’s raffling off her used hair extensions now. She’ll try and sell absolutely anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.