Katie Price #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if Carole is furloughed he is getting no more than £2.5k a month
And he has a mortgage to pay

Fern no one has a chin that pointy naturally babe

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just had a quick ganders at her desperatepop. The pink dress that looks like a wrinkled condom...says worn by Katie Price....2nd pic of it clearly shows label still attached 🤷. So did she wear it with the label on? Or did she just try it on? Or she's been busy with her own labelling gun 😁. I wonder how much she's making from selling her stuff? Presumably the site will get a cut? And in theory the tax man? I'm still genuinely wondering how she's making money to continue to live her celebrity lifestyle 🤔.

• Haha
Hold on! So they go to the local Tesco and he takes a pic of his own car, posts it on his social media and says: You go to Tesco and look who you bump into? Can he be more desperate for attention? Oh wait! He does not want to be famous. Geez!
Katie planned that probably, not sure about the bad parking was part of the plan.

Reactions: 11
As if she's pregnant! It's just another desperate attempt to post something "newsworthy". She has a cycle of posts - babies, Cole, Harvey's weight, Harvey's outsize clothing ads, Princess and Bunny in heavy make up, pets, Cole, holiday, dying mum and repeat.

Reactions: 21
And the papers are on it as expected.

Just in case someone wants to read and analyse the bullshit.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
How desperate and attention seeking. Surely any of the well-known clothing sites sell bikinis all year round. She just wants people to know she's taking her pointy chin abroad...during a pandemic.
You could pick pickles out of a jar with Ferns chin.....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And the papers are on it as expected.

Just in case someone wants to read and analyse the bullshit.
I have a feeling we've heard this before.....

I have a feeling we've heard this before.....
Aaaaaaaand another 😴

• Wow
  • Haha
She knows exactly what she’s doing by posting ‘folic acid’ photo on a Saturday night ( which was bought the night before when Snarl parked outside Tesco like a plonker) to make the Sunday paper headlines - it’s repetitive, boring and quite sad. I now feel boring and sad for commenting on her

• Haha
Can you imagine how classy it must feel to have your periods splashed all over the sun? (definitely no pun intended!).
Is nothing sacred to these people?
Does Fern have her own thread on Tattle?

She knows exactly what she’s doing by posting ‘folic acid’ photo on a Saturday night ( which was bought the night before when Snarl parked outside Tesco like a plonker) to make the Sunday paper headlines - it’s repetitive, boring and quite sad. I now feel boring and sad for commenting on her
And just to remind you.....

parklikeatwat.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That loon
I’ve watched ferns Instagram stories and I found them quite disturbing, the ones where she’s been out and clearly drunk. 😳

Just had a quick ganders at her desperatepop. The pink dress that looks like a wrinkled condom...says worn by Katie Price....2nd pic of it clearly shows label still attached 🤷. So did she wear it with the label on? Or did she just try it on? Or she's been busy with her own labelling gun 😁. I wonder how much she's making from selling her stuff? Presumably the site will get a cut? And in theory the tax man? I'm still genuinely wondering how she's making money to continue to live her celebrity lifestyle 🤔.
On another thread I asked was priceless donating any of the sales to charity as someone asked on the depop site. Another tattler said that the site takes a percentage but the amount the site took was the same amount that priceless said she was donating to charity.
so again lying to fans about donating some proceeds to charity to make herself look good. 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I still cannot work out why she is being allowed so much time to return her paperwork, surely the accountant has an obligation to return it by a stated date, if the court requests it? They obviously have a lot of covering up to do and come up with excuses, hoping that the Judge’s forensic accountant will find some anomalies. Can the court check finances of family members and now CW too?
Yes the Court can go through all her family’s accounts if they suspect she has been funnelling her income to other people. Also spoke to someone who works in bankruptcy, HMRC could well be building a case against her. She can be discharged from her bankruptcy with HMRC still investigating and eventually bringing a criminal case against her. So jail time could well happen, but not for a while. Have faith Tattlers.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve watched ferns Instagram stories and I found them quite disturbing, the ones where she’s been out and clearly drunk. 😳

On another thread I asked was priceless donating any of the sales to charity as someone asked on the depop site. Another tattler said that the site takes a percentage but the amount the site took was the same amount that priceless said she was donating to charity.
so again lying to fans about donating some proceeds to charity to make herself look good. 😡
I would love to know if the proceeds from her Depop sales are paid to her or to someone else. I supposed the only way to find out is to purchase something. I'm not prepared to do that.(n) If it is paid to her would it have to go to her bankruptcy debt!

Reactions: 9
I remember reading a comment that was similar to the BunnyCuddles one.

Here it is:

“I know people are jealous of Katie’s beauty, fame and fabulous lifestyle. But there is a different side to this remarkable lady. May I respectfully share this. Last night I had a dream I was on a plane when we heard a scream from the cockpit. A hostess with what looked like cream dripping off her chin said the pilot is dead. Then everyone started screaming. Then behind me I heard a voice say “I will deliver you my children”. Katie came striding down the isle in a mini skirt and thigh length boots and a tight see through top. She landed a plane and sang her beautiful smash hit hurricane through the tannoy. I know it was just a dream but I’m crying as I type this. She is so adorable. Now to me she will forever be my angel of the sky”. If this isn’t Katie I’m shocked.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Yes the Court can go through all her family’s accounts if they suspect she has been funnelling her income to other people. Also spoke to someone who works in bankruptcy, HMRC could well be building a case against her. She can be discharged from her bankruptcy with HMRC still investigating and eventually bringing a criminal case against her. So jail time could well happen, but not for a while. Have faith Tattlers.
We truly hope so

View attachment 369876
what is wrong with bunny cuddles 😴
She is either KP or is paid by them

View attachment 369876
what is wrong with bunny cuddles 😴
She is either KP or is paid by them

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.