Katie Price #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d be surprised, if they think she is deliberately hiding money or assets, they will go after her to the fullest extent. Also the last Court hearing was very telling, they are aware there is some dodgy dealings with her money. She’s not in for a good year if she continues her current behaviours. This judge is not to be messed with and his comments during that last hearing were very revelatory if you understand Court speak. She’s in for a tough ride, and personally I have my popcorn on standby 😃
If I could like this x10 I would. I just think she’s managed to scrape through so many times before....I don’t hold out much hope.

Reactions: 12
Ah but more recently the people she had hood-winked want to know why she is seeming untouchable and eventually that question has to be answered. We don't like her and mistrust her totally. So many more have come to that conclusion over the spring/summer of last year with her shennanigans. She is now a laughing stock and a petty criminal.

What da eff is that supposed to be? I have no words...
The #ads seem to have stopped, either no one wants to touch them, or, finally all those complaints to the ASA have paid off, along with screenshots of all those people saying they haven’t received their goods... 🤔

Reactions: 18
The #ads seem to have stopped, either no one wants to touch them, or, finally all those complaints to the ASA have paid off, along with screenshots of all those people saying they haven’t received their goods... 🤔
She’s probably too embarrassed to advertise anything at the moment. Too many People have realised that the ads are a scam.

Reactions: 14
It's hard to tell with the filter, but I'd bet good money she's had her lips and cheeks done again very recently.
This is taken from the latest you tube video of the makeup tutorial. This is how bad her skin is after she has done her make up, you can see the lumps and bumps and lines, her skin on the forehead is patchy. Priceless hasn’t even put her lipstick on properly. 🤣 no wonder she uses filters all the time 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
This is taken from the latest you tube video of the makeup tutorial. This is how bad her skin is after she has done her make up, you can see the lumps and bumps and lines, her skin on the forehead is patchy. Priceless hasn’t even put her lipstick on properly. 🤣 no wonder she uses filters all the time 😂
Wow lumpy like bad mashed potato... yuck.

• Haha
Oh dear! What really bad timing for her especially if she wants to give the impression she is preggers! She will need every penny!

Reactions: 8
Just had a thought,I know dangerous. Do you think the real reason she wants a baby is so the courts go softer on her?

Loves a selfie 🙄 loves a filter 🤣
Poor thing, if he hates selfies then stop sticking your phone up at him, you prat! The poor dog expressed it's dislike at being bothered by nonsense like that the other day 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Poor thing, if he hates selfies then stop sticking your phone up at him, you prat! The poor dog expressed it's dislike at being bothered by nonsense like that the other day 🤬
I know when he said what’s that and woke Sid up, Sid gave Cole such a dirty look. He’s just like priceless using their dogs to get so called “fans” to comment how nice and to deflect the negative stuff.

Reactions: 6
You’d be surprised, if they think she is deliberately hiding money or assets, they will go after her to the fullest extent. Also the last Court hearing was very telling, they are aware there is some dodgy dealings with her money. She’s not in for a good year if she continues her current behaviours. This judge is not to be messed with and his comments during that last hearing were very revelatory if you understand Court speak. She’s in for a tough ride, and personally I have my popcorn on standby 😃
I hope that you are correct. It's just very hard to believe when she has already gotten away with so much.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.