Katie Price #149 Wanky not home, Skanky alone … time to get Boyson back on the phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm watching that, I've always watched it right from when it first started Celeb and Non Celeb I like it 🤣, on the first episode he was in he came across as a right dick acting all hard, well trying to and it surprised me as he wasn't like that in Skankys show, he's settled down now but he loves the limelight too, I'm sure he will get back with Skanky he got on well with her kids and they all liked him as did AFP and Edna, he seemed really fond of the kids. He's not a bad guy The Milky Bar Kid he's just a dick 🤣.
I also thought KB seemed like a nice fella and showed genuine care for Harvey, more so than any of the Prices. I still can't wrap my head though around the fact that he dated KP, there were enough red flags there, why would a decent person go anywhere near her. It makes me cynical about him

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Morning tattlers!
No BIG news then?
I see even Clarkson is having a pop at our Katie.
Whatever game the tracksuit twins are playing, it's all too late methinks.
The world has moved on, times have changed and nobody but the diehards appear to be interested in her drivel.
Still, there's always Lorraine, the 'oh you poor wee thing' sycaphant.
As the kids say, 'laters'!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My theory is that they were limping on together unhappily for some time. At the court case this week he saw a statement made from her that implicated him. She had been assuring him all along that the media and the police had twisted events and she was a loyal dolly (lol). Once he realised the troof he was out.

As to why he was attracted to her in the first place, I suspect he has always coveted fame and was initially attracted to the media circus that went along with dating her. He may have also been a bit moved by her tragic life and tales of “mental elf”. I would also guess he’s not the sharpest crayon in the box and was easily manipulated by the skanky crew.
Yes I’m thinking the same with the court stuff. I think she has been playing down what she said and now it’s been read out in court. I’ve also found it strange as he has openly been saying about how slapgate was all a set up and the bruise etc was fake and it was all lies. So he is basically slating his Girlfriend and making her out to be a liar but they were still together 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
I had to come back here.. my friend sent me a pic asking what I thought of her dress and I replied "I love it!" What's wrong with me?? I should have added a "woohoo" at the end too! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry to go off topic, but when I logged online today to see what load of BS The Skank was up to today I was stopped in my tracks by reading about the passing of Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins, he was only 50 years old. Hit me quite hard, love that band and Taylor was a wonderful man, and I absolutely adore Dave Grohl who must be so devastated. A beautiful soul has passed and still seeing The Skank carrying on with her lies and fake life is really grinding my gears this morning, more than usual. Guess it just makes me think, why are people like Skank allowed to get through life, causing pain to others, rarely brought to account for their actions, why indeed are they even famous, what does she do other than constantly be a twit. Really no time for her, or any of these reality idiots today.

Skank and Crawl with their stupid mind-games, gee when will it all end. On a positive note, soon I think, despite their crappy stunts, whatever this one is, just looking at her appearance these days, you can see it’s only a question of time before the whole facade that is her life is gonna come crashing down, she’s screwed, it’s coming.

Anyway as I feel a little bit sad this morning, gonna hug my kid, have great day out in the sun, probably a few drinks, will be back later to see if she actually goes to this black tie thing in a dumb princess dress, that will cheer us all up. Guaranteed if it happens it will be comedy gold. Hope the clever detectives on here, uncover what game she’s playing today, we the best at sussing her out 👍🏼 Catch you all later for hopefully big laughs about the deluded bint in her princess dress, and cherish your loved ones, you never know how long we all got ❤
Wonderfully put as always ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes I’m thinking the same with the court stuff. I think she has been playing down what she said and now it’s been read out in court. I’ve also found it strange as he has openly been saying about how slapgate was all a set up and the bruise etc was fake and it was all lies. So he is basically slating his Girlfriend and making her out to be a liar but they were still together 🤷‍♀️
Birds of a feather!
Who is he on his own?
A second hand car salesman without a plot or a failed Love Island reality 'star'.
Who had really heard of him until he hitched his wagon to the Price gravy train?
as far as I can tell he both hasn't and isn't capable of doing a decent, hard day's graft. Just like her!
I've said it before, he's not half as clever as he thinks he is.

Reactions: 26
Hey @Rayofsunshine thanks for bringing up something we made peace over. Not really sure why it's relevant anymore. You even messaged me to ask if I was OK after? Odd. I have reported his behaviour to the correct authority but alas, with no evidence this hasn't been taken seriously - as I well predicted.

@WillowTree21 I have already contacted the correct authority regarding Crawls threat to the kids and the play doh, obviously lots of threads to catch up on but I have mentioned previously that I did this, just ask in future, I could have told you straight from the horses mouth 😊

Just out of interest have either of you two called the RSPCA over the treatment of KP's pets???? Lots of information from you Willow about locking cats in rooms - really hope this has been reported. Plenty of discussion on previous threads, even evidence over how the current animals are treated. Let us know how you get on, it's important this isn't missed. Poor animals shouldn't suffer any longer! ✌
Yes I have reported her by phone & email, many times. Even going back when she lived in Ockley with Peter, where she left cats behind in the garden when they moved house. As we know, even thousands signing petition, RSPCA do nothing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m a long time lurker on here and this is my first post. I cannot stand the pair of them, I only hope that justice is served for both of them very soon. I really don’t think he will leave her as he wants the celebrity status good or bad, and they are certainly getting that at this present time. As a mum the pre Mother’s Day cards from school have arrived and I’m loving the attention, it will be very interesting to see what happens tomorrow and how she will play out being mother of the year.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I also thought KB seemed like a nice fella and showed genuine care for Harvey, more so than any of the Prices. I still can't wrap my head though around the fact that he dated KP, there were enough red flags there, why would a decent person go anywhere near her. It makes me cynical about him
I can only imagine she brought out a few sob stories about how people treated her and how she is misrepresented, sowed a few seeds of doubt about things he will have heard and learned what pushed his buttons emotionally (dying relatives, friend with cancer, health-scare, all I've ever wanted is a good dad for my kids, I was raped and that's why I did drugs, blah blah, blah......whatever.) they will tell you all kinds of things to convince you that you have things in common and sympathise. People like her usually go for people that are caring so they can exploit it. Once she's got him involved with the kids, the emotional blackmail starts.

I’m a long time lurker on here and this is my first post. I cannot stand the pair of them, I only hope that justice is served for both of them very soon. I really don’t think he will leave her as he wants the celebrity status good or bad, and they are certainly getting that at this present time. As a mum the pre Mother’s Day cards from school have arrived and I’m loving the attention, it will be very interesting to see what happens tomorrow and how she will play out being mother of the year.
Hello, and welcome 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Off sick yesterday, and I don't know what possessed me (I mean, they do say lack of taste is a symptom of the 'rona) but I ended up down a long, dark, moist, squelchy rabbit hole of an episode of My Crazy Life where Katie retrieves a tin of Spam and a packet of Double Dip from her knickers.

Is she stocking up early incase the prison shop doesn't sell them? And what else is up there? Shergar? The Argos catalogue? A Fray Bentos pie? No wonder her pelvic floor gave up on her years ago... its about as stable as the kitchen ceiling of the MM!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I always thought he was a bit of a wet wipe but he did seem to be genuinely fond of the kids and he was good with Harvey - even if he was the colour of a milk bottle 🍼 x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Off sick yesterday, and I don't know what possessed me (I mean, they do say lack of taste is a symptom of the 'rona) but I ended up down a long, dark, moist, squelchy rabbit hole of an episode of My Crazy Life where Katie retrieves a tin of Spam and a packet of Double Dip from her knickers.

Is she stocking up early incase the prison shop doesn't sell them? And what else is up there? Shergar? The Argos catalogue? A Fray Bentos pie? No wonder her pelvic floor gave up on her years ago... its about as stable as the kitchen ceiling of the MM!
Is there still a reward for the whereabouts of Lord Lucan?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes, could be. I was told that CW was convinced she hadn’t said anything to the police/emergency services. But allegedly that wasn’t the case.
🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Morning all, tried to call
8E545A07-8390-4195-95E0-EE4A1AB7279E.png
out the daily mail for lazy journalism and suggest they add tattle to their payroll, but moderators won’t allow. 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
I always thought he was a bit of a wet wipe but he did seem to be genuinely fond of the kids and he was good with Harvey - even if he was the colour of a milk bottle 🍼 x
On behalf of all the milk bottle coloured people, I can't like that on principle. We can't help it 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Well we can pick up how many lies shes constantly spews - so I bet its the same for Wanky - especially if shes off her face most of the time, she must bullshit him too

Reactions: 9
Old Casper the friendly ghost. He did alright out of it all, got the turkey teef, the nose job, a z-list name and Harvey’s log cabin apparently 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.