Katie Price #149 Wanky not home, Skanky alone … time to get Boyson back on the phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My theory is that they were limping on together unhappily for some time. At the court case this week he saw a statement made from her that implicated him. She had been assuring him all along that the media and the police had twisted events and she was a loyal dolly (lol). Once he realised the troof he was out.

As to why he was attracted to her in the first place, I suspect he has always coveted fame and was initially attracted to the media circus that went along with dating her. He may have also been a bit moved by her tragic life and tales of “mental elf”. I would also guess he’s not the sharpest crayon in the box and was easily manipulated by the skanky crew.
i have been looking for photos of AFTER they left court for clues, but have only seen ones of them going there.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Them playing mind games about splitting up explains a lot.There will be more press attention,pap pictures, interviews and interest.
I never thought about pictures being archived. I didn’t think that it was humanly possible to dislike these grifters any more, but they’ve achieved it.
I suppose the giveaway that this is not a genuine breakup is that KP hasn’t gone crazy.By this stage she would be playing the blame game,she can’t help herself.
On behalf of all the milk bottle coloured people, I can't like that on principle. We can't help it 😁
I hear you👏🏻. My husband looses me in the snow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
i have been looking for photos of AFTER they left court for clues, but have only seen ones of them going there.
There’s a video of them leaving the court on the sun story.

Reactions: 13
I think the worst thing about the tabloids picking up stories from here is that they refer to us as "fans."

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Kris Boyson thinking shall I or shant I snuck in again................................I know I know :) as I once said neither have "it" whatever "it" is and never will have

1648291300841.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m wondering if the tabloids are reading TATTLE as it seems too much of a coincidence things about KP/CP discussed here shortly afterwards end up in print…. Can’t blame them as it’s the place to go for THE TRUTH.

Reactions: 21
Yes I’m thinking the same with the court stuff. I think she has been playing down what she said and now it’s been read out in court. I’ve also found it strange as he has openly been saying about how slapgate was all a set up and the bruise etc was fake and it was all lies. So he is basically slating his Girlfriend and making her out to be a liar but they were still together 🤷‍♀️
i think slapgate happened but i also think she seized the opportunity to milk it for publicity and exaggerate the situation. she most likely told him it was for the media interest but she would put it all straight for him later, so he went along with it until he went to court and saw for himself that she had stitched him up. i think he is a bit slow, either that, or he didn.t really know what a piece of work she is .

Reactions: 23
I always thought he was a bit of a wet wipe but he did seem to be genuinely fond of the kids and he was good with Harvey - even if he was the colour of a milk bottle 🍼 x
There are two KBs, one a posing, preening, man-bag wearing , camera-seeking, Turkey toothed idiot, the other a kind, biddable, servile, obedient, protective idiot. You can't take your pick, you have to have both. And I have a strong suspicion that the bulge is a phony as I've seen a picture of it where it appeared to have escaped from its mooring.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Yes, could be. I was told that CW was convinced she hadn’t said anything to the police/emergency services. But allegedly that wasn’t the case.
🤔
Wow!
Double wow!
Katie Price lied?
He really is thick as mince.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There’s a lot of mileage for making money if they are pretending to split I can totally see a cover story in OK & the other rubbish gossip mags then a few weeks later another big spread back together & looking forward to marriage/babies etc
KP knows how to manipulate the press to her advantage….

Now I’m wondering what the headline will be…

Reactions: 21
There are two KBs, one a posing, preening, man-bag wearing , camera-seeking, Turkey toothed idiot, the other a kind, biddable, servile, obedient, protective idiot. You can't take your pick, you have to have both. And I have a strong suspicion that the bulge is a phony as I've seen a picture of it where it appeared to have escaped from its mooring.
That made me snort 😂😂😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 X

• Haha
  • Heart
I think at her Mums, but who will take her there, I don't think the dads will leave them with her alone as she's unstable, I remember Kieron saying in reply to be asked about a romance she was involved in, "If Kates happy the kids are happy" I took that to mean she's more settled if she is in a relationship, although this one has certainly imploded, but they know how erratic she is when left to her own devices. Maybe being with Fern may mean she won't be partying tonight with Fern being pregnant 🤔
She wouldn't give a rat's arse about behaving in the company of A Pregnant Woman - she'll be consumed with jealousy for a start!

Reactions: 17
Them playing mind games about splitting up explains a lot.There will be more press attention,pap pictures, interviews and interest.
I never thought about pictures being archived. I didn’t think that it was humanly possible to dislike these grifters any more, but they’ve achieved it.
I suppose the giveaway that this is not a genuine breakup is that KP hasn’t gone crazy.By this stage she would be playing the blame game,she can’t help herself.

I hear you👏🏻. My husband looses me in the snow.
Wear black and carry a whistle!

• Haha
There’s a video of them leaving the court on the sun story.
wow, look how hes holding her hand as they are walking away from court, i can see white knuckles, she looks like shes saying something like" what " and he looks annoyed. i think they've split, i hope they've split. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.