Katie Price #149 Wanky not home, Skanky alone … time to get Boyson back on the phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone . I was going to do along introduction for my first post explaining how my son was friends with PA in the mid 90s & 00s. So he knew PA before & after KP. But that can wait! I’m too intrigued with what’s happening right now
Welcome and we'd be intrigued to hear your info

Reactions: 18
Right my friends I have one job for you…. Ffs please keep the witch away from the Maldives for the next 2 weeks!!!!!!!!! Cheers love hb x
F412202D-6EEA-4557-85F4-8AB117EEB691.jpeg

Right my friends I have one job for you…. Ffs please keep the witch away from the Maldives for the next 2 weeks!!!!!!!!! Cheers

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Weird how a couple of the photos on his insta that weren’t showing yesterday, are now showing today. Plus someone said on his IG that he had liked her latest picture, but I can’t see he has….🤷🏻‍♀️
Definitely playing games for attention the pair of them.

edit, now they have gone too, as I’m looking at it now, not one single picture of her on there…. 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Just thinking.
What’s Cole going to put over his KP face tattoos?( apart from a veil, a black bin liner or permanent plaster of Paris)
Answers on a postcard.........
But those are tattoos of Jodie Marsh so its not a problem is it? :)

If Boyson goes there again, he needs slapping within an inch of his life. There is something quite likeable about him, and I'm not referring to the size of his penis, and certainly not his dress sense either.
If he does then his parents need to get his Mentawl 'Elf checked PRONTO!!

Ohhh the sore feet again 🙄
Oh you gotta LOVE the names of these fuzzy filters she uses - Just Beauty, FGS :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think they're playing games. What he's probably doing is archiving his pictures with her so that way he still has them but people can't see them. They still follow each other. Surely if he was done with her he'd unfollow/block her. Then he liked her latest picture...well, I say her it didn't exactly look anything like her but yeh I'd say they're up to their usual tricks. 🥱

Us Krusties aren't that easy to fool 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I have to admit I’m sick of the lot of them. Price/Woods/ Boyson and anyone associated with them.
It’s all a funny game to them throwing out crumbs and cryptic messages to get people wondering and talking.
They all have a highly developed sense of their own importance and can’t recognise that they’re all actually a laughing stock.
Grow up ya idiots.
The time is gonna come, and it’s not too far in the future, when you’ll wake up one morning and realise you’ve wasted your life playing stupid games and now you’re too old and washed up and you’ve got nothing left in your arsenal.
The world will have moved on and apart from a few diehard and deluded fans (who are also getting older and will soon only have their pensions to spend on your tat) you are fucked.
I know you all live in the moment and never look ahead but believe me, old age will come sooner than you think.
Sensible people look ahead and provide for this.
But you idiots, well I wouldn’t want to be you in the years ahead.
I can say this because I’m an old fart myself and I know the pitfalls.

ETA I’ve just read this back and I sound a right gloomy old cow don’t I? 😂😂
Honest, I’m happy with my life but I don’t think any of these morons will be 🤣
No you don’t sound gloomy at all. You have nailed it. ♥

Reactions: 15
Another brain dead bleep filming as he drives.
She attracts the daft little boys with something to prove doesn't she?
And on the day when even touching your phone while driving became an offence meaning points and a possible £1k fine.

Reactions: 24
Dead between the eyes!
Its dead between the ears too.............................

Orange and weird.....separated at birth

View attachment 1151030
That not her biological "father" is it, anuvva of AFP's secrets? ;)

Anni-Frid and Agnetha called, they want their trousers back……..
Not after skanky has worn them though UGH BARF :sick:

Hey @Rayofsunshine thanks for bringing up something we made peace over. Not really sure why it's relevant anymore. You even messaged me to ask if I was OK after? Odd. I have reported his behaviour to the correct authority but alas, with no evidence this hasn't been taken seriously - as I well predicted.

@WillowTree21 I have already contacted the correct authority regarding Crawls threat to the kids and the play doh, obviously lots of threads to catch up on but I have mentioned previously that I did this, just ask in future, I could have told you straight from the horses mouth 😊

Just out of interest have either of you two called the RSPCA over the treatment of KP's pets???? Lots of information from you Willow about locking cats in rooms - really hope this has been reported. Plenty of discussion on previous threads, even evidence over how the current animals are treated. Let us know how you get on, it's important this isn't missed. Poor animals shouldn't suffer any longer! ✌
The RSPCA did sod-all despite the petition bearing literally THOUSANDS of signatures :(
I am desperately sad for Blade, the poor boy deserves better than being shut in a shed somewhere unloved - skany ought to be locked in a shed somewhere because NOBODY loves her!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
My theory is that they were limping on together unhappily for some time. At the court case this week he saw a statement made from her that implicated him. She had been assuring him all along that the media and the police had twisted events and she was a loyal dolly (lol). Once he realised the troof he was out.

As to why he was attracted to her in the first place, I suspect he has always coveted fame and was initially attracted to the media circus that went along with dating her. He may have also been a bit moved by her tragic life and tales of “mental elf”. I would also guess he’s not the sharpest crayon in the box and was easily manipulated by the skanky crew.

Reactions: 41
Just playing games. It’s what they do.
Probably at her mums as seeing kids today.
She would run straight to the papers if they split up to get her story in first.
They both need to grow up, they are so childish. She’s 43!!! Acting like a teenager.

Reactions: 32
I have to admit I’m sick of the lot of them. Price/Woods/ Boyson and anyone associated with them.
It’s all a funny game to them throwing out crumbs and cryptic messages to get people wondering and talking.
They all have a highly developed sense of their own importance and can’t recognise that they’re all actually a laughing stock.
Grow up ya idiots.
The time is gonna come, and it’s not too far in the future, when you’ll wake up one morning and realise you’ve wasted your life playing stupid games and now you’re too old and washed up and you’ve got nothing left in your arsenal.
The world will have moved on and apart from a few diehard and deluded fans (who are also getting older and will soon only have their pensions to spend on your tat) you are fucked.
I know you all live in the moment and never look ahead but believe me, old age will come sooner than you think.
Sensible people look ahead and provide for this.
But you idiots, well I wouldn’t want to be you in the years ahead.
I can say this because I’m an old fart myself and I know the pitfalls.

ETA I’ve just read this back and I sound a right gloomy old cow don’t I? 😂😂
Honest, I’m happy with my life but I don’t think any of these morons will be 🤣
What gets me is that Boyson and Cole are just two of the men of their type who are neutering themselves with steroids to achieve those absurd gym bodies when in doing so they are, in all probability, ruining their chances of ever having children naturally if/when they grow up and become capable of normal relationships. These two gym bunnies with their abnormal (and unattractive to the majority of women) musculature are trading their future happiness for a bit of male jostling for a fright of a woman..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Morning Krusties.

Wish they’d go back to Thailand because their games and manipulation of the media is jusy BORINGGGGGG and I’m over the two of them.

They should just be in a hole to rot

Reactions: 21
Sorry to go off topic, but when I logged online today to see what load of BS The Skank was up to today I was stopped in my tracks by reading about the passing of Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins, he was only 50 years old. Hit me quite hard, love that band and Taylor was a wonderful man, and I absolutely adore Dave Grohl who must be so devastated. A beautiful soul has passed and still seeing The Skank carrying on with her lies and fake life is really grinding my gears this morning, more than usual. Guess it just makes me think, why are people like Skank allowed to get through life, causing pain to others, rarely brought to account for their actions, why indeed are they even famous, what does she do other than constantly be a twit. Really no time for her, or any of these reality idiots today.

Skank and Crawl with their stupid mind-games, gee when will it all end. On a positive note, soon I think, despite their crappy stunts, whatever this one is, just looking at her appearance these days, you can see it’s only a question of time before the whole facade that is her life is gonna come crashing down, she’s screwed, it’s coming.

Anyway as I feel a little bit sad this morning, gonna hug my kid, have great day out in the sun, probably a few drinks, will be back later to see if she actually goes to this black tie thing in a dumb princess dress, that will cheer us all up. Guaranteed if it happens it will be comedy gold. Hope the clever detectives on here, uncover what game she’s playing today, we the best at sussing her out 👍🏼 Catch you all later for hopefully big laughs about the deluded bint in her princess dress, and cherish your loved ones, you never know how long we all got ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.