Katie Price #142 Well done Harve you've done your bit, I'm on my hols and dont give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who did she send the letter to... I hope it wasn't Michelle's son, can't remember his name. A letter to anyone is bad, it's not a spur of the moment temper thing, she wrote it, kept it until she posted it. That'll go against her.

Reactions: 28
Katie Price #143 Bonnie and Clyde will have fun in their jails, he'll come out toothless and she'll have no nails

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So is this an another breaking of the restraining order, where she called her a gutters*ag?

How could she be so stupid?

Reactions: 31
Can they arrest her on her return and then hold until her court appearance?
Well I’m guessing if they are charging her that would mean they need to arrest her and read her her rights - not sure whether they could hold her until her court appearance though?

Reactions: 18
Who did she send the letter to... I hope it wasn't Michelle's son, can't remember his name. A letter to anyone is bad, it's not a spur of the moment temper thing, she wrote it, kept it until she posted it. That'll go against her.
Yeah, I can’t imagine she is the kind of person who keeps stamps in her purse either

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's so awful, whoever it's to. It's stalking and it's harassment. Any numbnut would know a restraining order means you knock it on the head, but she's clearly unable to stop the compulsion to abuse/get the last word. What else is she capable of?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Katie’s own actions have created this mess. Would you prefer Michelle to put up with the abuse? Katie has had this coming. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
It is 100% down to KP, she's a gameplayer all the way. I'm not ever going to defend her.

I just think this stinks as a pay back, which is just like a KP stunt, cheap and stinky.

I'd rather KP was sent down for some of the larger things she has done, drink driving, taking money by deception (the make up classes), lying about her MH when she's been able to carry on just fine since claiming that, owing zillions to a lot of innocent families - those are the things she should already be serving time for.

Reactions: 8
It's so awful, whoever it's to. It's stalking and it's harassment. Any numbnut would know a restraining order means you knock it on the head, but she's clearly unable to stop the compulsion to abuse/get the last word. What else is she capable of?
I'd be worried if I were Kieran or Michelle, she's out of control. I don't want to start a conspiracy theory, but if she did send the letter to a kid, she'll likely never regain custody of any of her kids ever again.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Yeah, I can’t imagine she is the kind of person who keeps stamps in her purse either
Do you think she has a writing bureau, real classy like, complete with headed paper "From the desk of Katie bleeping Price". Maybe the headed paper is what gave her away to the rozzers!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I'm hoping it was a stamp lol, because then it might have DNA on it (or the letter stick down bit) because fingerprints, she's probably going to say KH had that envelope from their old house and I'd hate for her to wriggle off ;)

But you are right, with those talons, how would she even get a stamp out of a purse? 😂

Did she pay for the postage using a card? over a post office counter? (they also have cctv) will be interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.