Katie Price #142 Well done Harve you've done your bit, I'm on my hols and dont give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know some folk here work in these type of fields, so one of you might know.....

When someone is in custody, if there is a "thought" that the person might have something like a disability, mental disorder etc., sometimes they can ask for a report to be made by a professional in that field.

Would they potentially ask for that in this case?

It can mean it's put forward as mitigating circumstances (as in how they wouldn't have full mental capacity to understand the full implications of something).

I was shocked that this didn't seem to happen when she went off to the Priory, there didn't seem to be a dedicated reason why that would have been a better option than jail? (and I know it was down to a legal situation between the two judges).

Reactions: 5
Hi all, never posted before but I've been reading awhile. Has KPs instagram been deleted or does it mean I have been blocked when it says the link is broken or page no longer exists? I posted a comment and now it says the page has gone!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Calling judge Amanda Kelly…… 🤞🤞🤞🙏🙏🙏🙏🤞🤞🤞🤞
Oh plssssssss let it be her! It can’t possibly be that she gets off again can it 😭 I mean it’s taking the absolute bleeping piss out of the legal system if she isn’t sent down for this breach. She’s absolutely unstable and lunatic. Priory wasn’t even utilised properly or as it should so now she just needs cold turkey jail time

Reactions: 26
I wonder if she sent J&B the letter saying rude things about Michelle
I've read it was to family, I think if it was sent to Kieran, it would say that, they said the texts were sent to him. I also wonder if it's her son, as surely if it was her mum or sibling, they'd have said. Grim business, if she'd faced consequences for stuff going back years this could've been avoided.

Reactions: 14
Police Action
If it is reported to the police that you have breached your restraining order, it is highly likely that they will take action against you. Depending on the type of order that has been imposed and the way in which you have allegedly breached it, you may be taken into custody as officers investigate the complaint.

If there is compelling proof that you have been breaching your restraining order, it is most probable that you will be prosecuted in either the Magistrates’ Court or Crown Court depending on the type and severity of the breach.

If you are charged with breaching your restraining order, it’s likely that you will be kept in custody until a court appearance – though you may be able to apply for bail. This, again, depends on the seriousness and nature of your alleged contravention of the terms of your order.
Given that this is the second time she has done it why oh why is it still being dealt with in a Magistrates court rather than Crown court? Can it be referred on to Crown Court by the magistrate?

Reactions: 15
She's been charged!

MailOnline understands that 43-year-old Price breached the order a second time when she sent an anonymous letter attacking Michelle to a relative just before flying out to Thailand.

A source said: 'Katie is playing a dangerous game and her actions have led her into deep trouble.

'Kieran and Michelle were deeply concerned after discovering she sent a letter, believing Katie is ignoring the rules of the restraining order as this is the second time it's happened in three months.

'It was sent anonymously from Heathrow on the day she left for Thailand.

'They know it's her and are concerned by her unpredictable behaviour.'

A police source told MailOnline: 'Katie Price was arrested a few weeks ago for breaching a restraining order placed against her following an argument with the fiancée of her former partner, Kieran Hayler.

'Now she is believed to have written an anonymous note attacking Michelle Penticost via one of her family members.

'As such Katie has been charged with harassment and will appear before Crawley magistrates next month.'
Here you go Carol... At the very least you should grasp the fact that she is still obsessed with Kieran ... You mean bugger all to her... She would throw you under a passing car if Keiran said 'i want you back' ... Her ego has never been able to accept he doesn't love her anymore ... Along with Pete... And Dwight (I saw her really really cry over him on a talk show, long before Pete, she was absolutely devastated when he left her whatever she has said since, I felt horribly sorry for her in that moment)

Last edited:
  • Heart
I am sure they will get the evidence from the note and envelope. there is such a thing as DNA and fingerprints. I watch a lot of police programs on TV

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm hoping it was a stamp lol, because then it might have DNA on it (or the letter stick down bit) because fingerprints, she's probably going to say KH had that envelope from their old house and I'd hate for her to wriggle off ;)

But you are right, with those talons, how would she even get a stamp out of a purse? 😂

Did she pay for the postage using a card? over a post office counter? (they also have cctv) will be interesting.
I can confirm 100% that she didn't pay for the postage in the Little Canfield Post Office.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
All these things been happening since slapgate, I reckon Cole been goading her to do this to get her back and will sit back and watch the fall. Notice he rarely posts pics of them both now neither does he call her his dolly!! Karma's a witch
Oi, what's with the insults? I'm doing my best.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Sent a letter from Heathrow, you couldn't make it up. Thick bint.
So just to clarify, first she sent the abusive texts a while ago, to Michelle (calling her names etc) and spent a night in the cells over it.

And now on top of that, she's posted an anonymous, abusive, letter to Michelle, and has been charged for it?

Sorry to keep asking, I just can't believe she's been this stupid! She must have a defence ready surely.

Reactions: 24
Here you go Carol... Stbthe very least you should grasp the fact that she is still obsessed with Kieran ... You mean bugger all to her... She would throw you under a passing car if Keiran said 'i want you back' ... Her ego has never been able to accept he doesn't love her anymore ... Along with Pete... And Dwight (I saw her really really cry over him on a talk show, long before Pete, she was absolutely devastated when he left her whatever she has said since, I felt horribly sorry for her in that moment)
And Kris, she was asking Princess if she should leave Cole (aka the one) and get back with him on the night of slapgate…

• Wow
  • Haha
When I heard Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe was at the airport today and potentially on her way home this morning, I was in floods of joyful tears, I’m so happy that woman will soon be re-united with her wonderful husband Richard and adorable daughter Gabriella. Decided I was having a day away from Skanky nonsense and been glued to updates about Nazanin all day in my spare time. I love that family and so happy their ordeal is over. Naz is what it is to be a mother, not The Skankiness.

So woah, thought just now I’ll take a look at tattle as Naz nearly home. Wow, loads of pages have happened since I popped on earlier today, knew something big must have occurred. 😁😂

Well the ‘News’ hasn't disappointed, Wow Wow Wow, she really in massive trouble, gobsmacked, the pair of them have court case after court case incoming, smug gits wont be laughing now.

Already having a wine for the release of Nazanin, I’m going in hard tonight, at last she may get brought to book. Hubby’s on school run tomorrow, I think I may be hungover. Cheers to You all Tattlers, I got to go back and catch up on the msgs I’ve missed now 🍸😁

• Heart
Reactions: 51
When I heard Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe was at the airport today and potentially on her way home this morning, I was in floods of joyful tears, I’m so happy that woman will soon be re-united with her wonderful husband Richard and adorable daughter Gabriella. Decided I was having a day away from Skanky nonsense and been glued to updates about Nazanin all day in my spare time. I love that family and so happy their ordeal is over. Naz is what it is to be a mother, not The Skankiness.

So woah, thought just now I’ll take a look at tattle as Naz nearly home. Wow, loads of pages have happened since I popped on earlier today, knew something big must have occurred. 😁😂

Well the ‘News’ hasn't disappointed, Wow Wow Wow, she really in massive trouble, gobsmacked, the pair of them have court case after court case incoming, smug gits wont be laughing now.

Already having a wine for the release of Nazanin, I’m going in hard tonight, at last she may get brought to book. Hubby’s on school run tomorrow, I think I may be hungover. Cheers to You all Tattlers, I got to go back and catch up on the msgs I’ve missed now 🍸😁
So happy for Nazanin, it's the best news.

When you think what this poor lady has been through and her child, wow and someone who has 5 and the luxury of being with them all the time, just threw it away............

yeah there's just no words really :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.