Katie Price #142 Well done Harve you've done your bit, I'm on my hols and dont give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly think with these charges there's a strong chance she will get remanded into custody. What would be the logic giving her conditional bail ordering her to stay away from MP when that's precisely why she's been charged in the first place, repeatedly harassing MP. She's shown she won't stop of her own accord, restraining order or not. This is not only offences against MP but also breaching a court order so she's in a whole heap of tit.
Also, she has no dependent children at home so she can't use that to try and avoid remand.
she's going down folks! Fingers crossed!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
So, if this new charge activates her suspended sentence (pray bejesus!), do we know what kind of jail term she's looking at? A few months?

Reactions: 24
I'd be worried if I were Kieran or Michelle, she's out of control. I don't want to start a conspiracy theory, but if she did send the letter to a kid, she'll likely never regain custody of any of her kids ever again.
I wonder if she sent J&B the letter saying rude things about Michelle

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Do you think she has a writing bureau, real classy like, complete with headed paper "From the desk of Katie bleeping Price". Maybe the headed paper is what gave her away to the rozzers!

ooh now you might be onto something.... she has that bureau from AFP - arrived during the house makeover :oops: ;)

**actually laughing/crying at the headed paper....**

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Surely she couldn’t get away with this now! after all she has done and got off with it would be too cruel if nothing happened this time.

Reactions: 25
It is 100% down to KP, she's a gameplayer all the way. I'm not ever going to defend her.

I just think this stinks as a pay back, which is just like a KP stunt, cheap and stinky.

I'd rather KP was sent down for some of the larger things she has done, drink driving, taking money by deception (the make up classes), lying about her MH when she's been able to carry on just fine since claiming that, owing zillions to a lot of innocent families - those are the things she should already be serving time for.
I agree and hopefully these accusations she made against Kieran will prove to be false and she gets done for that too!

Reactions: 20
Do you think she has a writing bureau, real classy like, complete with headed paper "From the desk of Katie bleeping Price". Maybe the headed paper is what gave her away to the rozzers!
Can you imagine her trying to type it out with those nails. It's probably taken her from the last breach to write it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Remember the Corrie campaign for Deidre save the Weatherfield one well how about jail the mucky mansion numero uno t shirts for Skanky.
As I said last time this came up, at least Deidre was (arguably) innocent.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Let me get this straight in my head 😂. So…when she sent the gutter s**g text was there a restraining order already in place? Also what happened when she was questioned by the police, was it a slap on the wrist? I don’t wanna piss on anyones chips as it’s great news that she’s fucked up again but I can’t help think she’ll get away with it.

Reactions: 15
Police Action
If it is reported to the police that you have breached your restraining order, it is highly likely that they will take action against you. Depending on the type of order that has been imposed and the way in which you have allegedly breached it, you may be taken into custody as officers investigate the complaint.

If there is compelling proof that you have been breaching your restraining order, it is most probable that you will be prosecuted in either the Magistrates’ Court or Crown Court depending on the type and severity of the breach.

If you are charged with breaching your restraining order, it’s likely that you will be kept in custody until a court appearance – though you may be able to apply for bail. This, again, depends on the seriousness and nature of your alleged contravention of the terms of your order.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Enjoy the rest of your holiday witch, might be your last one for a while 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Yes she has one. The one that AFP gave her on the MM makeover, glad to see she's made good use of it eh? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she sent J&B the letter saying rude things about Michelle
I think this makes sense. Poor kids if it’s true.
maybe she’s changed her face so the police won’t recognise her when she gets back and she can evade arrest. 😂

I might have to have a wander near Crawley magistrates court on April 12th, to see if I can spot her. That’s if I recognise her without a ton of filters of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.