Katie Price #142 Well done Harve you've done your bit, I'm on my hols and dont give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But, it won’t be HER fault she sent the letter…. Always someone else’s fault 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She should have a loyalty card for the amount of times she appears in court. You get a full card, then head off to jail without passing go.
Wishful thinking I guess 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
so hes in court this month and now she is court next month well i suppose they can not get any lower trying to keep their names in the press

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Sorry, cannot stand Michelle, odd she's the reason for KP's demise.

I would have liked it to be the people owed money being repaid. She's a wannabe KP and it's going to be hard being the Step-Mum who put J &B's birth parent behind bars.

Would have been better to let KP put herself there and that was coming soon enough.

Hope it wasn't a case of Michelle posting it as she set off with KH on their recent holiday :oops:
It wouldn't be Michelle being the step mum who put J and B's mum behind bars. She is not responsible for how KP behaves, KP is the only one responsible for her actions.
She chose to drink drive, she chose to do drugs, she chose to have surgery after surgery, she chose to fritter her money away and she chose to put a man who has possibly assaulted her in front of J and B before her children. She could have chosen to do none of those things maybe then she could have had a nice holiday with her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 96
so hes in court this month and now she is court next month well i suppose they can not get any lower trying to keep their names in the press
oooh, do you think this could be the wedding venue? you know never been done before? His n Her docks me'laud 😂

**can Judges marry folk in the UK? :unsure: asking for a friend 😂 )

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It wouldn't be Michelle being the step mum who put J and B's mum behind bars. She is not responsible for how KP behaves, KP is the only one responsible for her actions.
She chose to drink drive, she chose to do drugs, she chose to have surgery after surgery, she chose to fritter her money away and she chose to put a man who has possibly assaulted her in front of J and B before her children. She could have chosen to do none of those things maybe then she could have had a nice holiday with her kids.
Couldn’t have said it better myself 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Here’s hoping she gets arrested at the airport on her way back. She will hate it! Crawl will be laughing inside.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Yes KP is all of those things, but it will be this thing that sets off the suspended, therefore it would be Michelle.

Michelle was seeing KH when he was married (albeit almost entirely separated) from KP and their hate situation developed from that, this has been a long time coming.

Just don't want KP to wriggle out of anything, down to it being a play off between these two.

Reactions: 6
Is this the reason for the distance with her by Cole?
Does he realise it's all coming apart at the seams?
The family will be booking Hotel Priory and begging for people to "be kind" and respect her privacy at this difficult time for her MH.
All these things been happening since slapgate, I reckon Cole been goading her to do this to get her back and will sit back and watch the fall. Notice he rarely posts pics of them both now neither does he call her his dolly!! Karma's a witch

Reactions: 36
Can they arrest her on her return and then hold until her court appearance?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Can they arrest her on her return and then hold until her court appearance?
I reckon they could as this is a restraining order situation, if Michelle is concerned for her safety and KP isn't staying away despite the RO, then I'm sure they would want her inside to protect Michelle?

Reactions: 24
Yes KP is all of those things, but it will be this thing that sets off the suspended, therefore it would be Michelle.

Michelle was seeing KH when he was married (albeit almost entirely separated) from KP and their hate situation developed from that, this has been a long time coming.

Just don't want KP to wriggle out of anything, down to it being a play off between these two.
Katie’s own actions have created this mess. Would you prefer Michelle to put up with the abuse? Katie has had this coming. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.