Katie Price #142 Well done Harve you've done your bit, I'm on my hols and dont give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go Carol... Stbthe very least you should grasp the fact that she is still obsessed with Kieran ... You mean bugger all to her... She would throw you under a passing car if Keiran said 'i want you back' ... Her ego has never been able to accept he doesn't love her anymore ... Along with Pete... And Dwight (I saw her really really cry over him on a talk show, long before Pete, she was absolutely devastated when he left her whatever she has said since, I felt horribly sorry for her in that moment)
She's always getting dumped, I don't think it's ever her doing the dumping. Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When I heard Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe was at the airport today and potentially on her way home this morning, I was in floods of joyful tears, I’m so happy that woman will soon be re-united with her wonderful husband Richard and adorable daughter Gabriella. Decided I was having a day away from Skanky nonsense and been glued to updates about Nazanin all day in my spare time. I love that family and so happy their ordeal is over. Naz is what it is to be a mother, not The Skankiness.

So woah, thought just now I’ll take a look at tattle as Naz nearly home. Wow, loads of pages have happened since I popped on earlier today, knew something big must have occurred. 😁😂

Well the ‘News’ hasn't disappointed, Wow Wow Wow, she really in massive trouble, gobsmacked, the pair of them have court case after court case incoming, smug gits wont be laughing now.

Already having a wine for the release of Nazanin, I’m going in hard tonight, at last she may get brought to book. Hubby’s on school run tomorrow, I think I may be hungover. Cheers to You all Tattlers, I got to go back and catch up on the msgs I’ve missed now 🍸😁
Nazanin is a different class of woman entirely. I bet Katie doesn't even know who she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The Priory will be preparing the room ready for her visit, ok not really, just the photos outside taken by whoever lol. Will she say she knew nothing and it was Cole? Anyway once again the kids realise they are no longer important enough to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry, cannot stand Michelle, odd she's the reason for KP's demise.

I would have liked it to be the people owed money being repaid. She's a wannabe KP and it's going to be hard being the Step-Mum who put J &B's birth parent behind bars.

Would have been better to let KP put herself there and that was coming soon enough.

Hope it wasn't a case of Michelle posting it as she set off with KH on their recent holiday :oops:
I doubt it was anyone else, other than Katie Price who posted that letter!

Reactions: 21
Interview with Dwight years ago ... He is very diplomatic, whatever else he may be he has never directly attacked KP

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know some folk here work in these type of fields, so one of you might know.....

When someone is in custody, if there is a "thought" that the person might have something like a disability, mental disorder etc., sometimes they can ask for a report to be made by a professional in that field.

Would they potentially ask for that in this case?

It can mean it's put forward as mitigating circumstances (as in how they wouldn't have full mental capacity to understand the full implications of something).

I was shocked that this didn't seem to happen when she went off to the Priory, there didn't seem to be a dedicated reason why that would have been a better option than jail? (and I know it was down to a legal situation between the two judges).
She was excused an immediate sentence on the proviso that she went to the Priory to address her DRINK DRIVING conviction. Which she dodged, she wasn't in the Priory for MH issues

Reactions: 13
When I heard Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe was at the airport today and potentially on her way home this morning, I was in floods of joyful tears, I’m so happy that woman will soon be re-united with her wonderful husband Richard and adorable daughter Gabriella. Decided I was having a day away from Skanky nonsense and been glued to updates about Nazanin all day in my spare time. I love that family and so happy their ordeal is over. Naz is what it is to be a mother, not The Skankiness.

So woah, thought just now I’ll take a look at tattle as Naz nearly home. Wow, loads of pages have happened since I popped on earlier today, knew something big must have occurred. 😁😂

Well the ‘News’ hasn't disappointed, Wow Wow Wow, she really in massive trouble, gobsmacked, the pair of them have court case after court case incoming, smug gits wont be laughing now.

Already having a wine for the release of Nazanin, I’m going in hard tonight, at last she may get brought to book. Hubby’s on school run tomorrow, I think I may be hungover. Cheers to You all Tattlers, I got to go back and catch up on the msgs I’ve missed now 🍸😁
I know it's wonderful news. I think the plane is due to land about midnight tonight. I'm looking forward to see her re-united with her husband and daughter, crying tears of joy for them too xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry, cannot stand Michelle, odd she's the reason for KP's demise.

I would have liked it to be the people owed money being repaid. She's a wannabe KP and it's going to be hard being the Step-Mum who put J &B's birth parent behind bars.

Would have been better to let KP put herself there and that was coming soon enough.

Hope it wasn't a case of Michelle posting it as she set off with KH on their recent holiday :oops:
Michelle is the victims here, not KP

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.