Katie Price #142 Well done Harve you've done your bit, I'm on my hols and dont give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, title by @Foxtotty
Rubbish at recap, but will try for a small bit feel free to add.
They've been in Thailand, he's spending his holiday squeezing her spots whilst she wants to sell her old implants. Harvey had his fashion show which she didn't attend.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
All,

Please keep this thread about Katie price.

If you want to talk about your pets / ailments / birthday / friends / sandwiches / that you're going to bed / that you won't be posting for 12 hours etc please do it on the thread in chatter so that this thread works well for the hundreds that read it for Katie price gossip.

If you want to watch this thread please don't post something that adds nothing like "thanks for the new thread" or "great thread title" hit the watch button at the top.

Screenshot_20220314-144138_Chrome.jpg

Thanks

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 97
New thread, title by @Foxtotty
Rubbish at recap.
Thanks @Peachsquish! Well done @Foxtotty! I've requested the previous thread to be closed.

Quick recap, Skanky and Wanky went to Thailand, ate some food, drank some drinks, made the world's most boring YouTube video and scared children and animals with Skankys latest visage and shot putter body. Missed Harvey's catwalk show cos she's the best mum EVAH who sees him every weekend (once so far this year). Something may be amiss, posts are infrequent and Wanky still clearly loathes KP. Oh yeah, twattoos.

ETA she's planning on taking Harvey, who hates being crowded and loud noises, to the world's shittest and most dive-iest nightclub.

TL;DR more surgery to look uglier and fatter, looks close to death, given up any suggestion of mothering at all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
That tattoo will be wrecked before she's even got home. She's in the water with it already. Stupid as!

• Wow
Reactions: 47
I’ve recently been watching old clips of ‘Katie and Peter; the next chapter’ on YouTube. I’m not a fan of Peter Andre, it has to be said - he’s completely self righteous and loves the sound of his own voice. I found Katie slightly more tolerable back then, but again, she’s equally as irritating in many ways. Looking back at her then (I’m going to say 2007/2008ish) it’s clear to see she has had lots of work done but for the most part it looked good and suited her. Fast forward to now and of course times moved on but crikey; ive just seen her latest YouTube video and I can’t believe what I’m seeing! It just feels like her obsession with plastic surgery won’t ever end! I would never condone somebody for having things done, each to their own at the end of the day! But when is enough, enough?!
Her Instagram photos recently do not look anything like the woman I’m seeing in this latest vlog. It really is a step too far. I’m baffled.

Reactions: 41
I just don't get the IG stories she's posting. She's showing us the lounge, a hat, a melon and telling us it's hot. Why is that Youtube content? How is it "working?" Wtaf?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I just don't get the IG stories she's posting. She's showing us the lounge, a hat, a melon and telling us it's hot. Why is that Youtube content? How is it "working?" Wtaf?!!
Because she is dull as sin and has nothing to say beyond meaningless jibber jabber. She really has been so lucky to have the career she has, she's just an absolute void.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Hang on a minute. So Bless Harvey wear a t shirt that specifically states he doesn’t like loud noise but she’s doing a press something or other with him at the nightclub? Those ear muffs are good but they don’t hide out everything. That really has sunk her lower in my estimations which wasn’t far to fall but she’s really really under the floor now

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Brilliant thread title :ROFLMAO:

Soooo, you know how we all say at times why is that KP keeps getting away with her court cases etc, well I was just having a nose over in conspiracy (its ok, I do it for humour in the main!) and you may of talked of this before but you know, pages!

Anyway, there was mention of a party in Russia Boris attended back in 2016 and guess who else was there! Yep our very own KP.

'On this occasion, Boris declined the offer of the private jet, and flew to Pisa airport in Italy on Easyjet. He also opted to leave his close-protection officers from the Metropolitan Police behind in the UK.

Among the weekend guests at the villa was the glamour model Katie Price. She took advantage of the free-flowing champagne on the private jet from London and the pure Russian vodka on offer to guests before dinner.

Lebedev, according to associates, likes his guests to dress glamorously for dinner and to make a formal toast at the table. Seated by their host next to Boris, Price rose to make her contribution. She called Lebedev “You Guv”, announced that “champagne and Pricey don’t mix,” and then lifted her top to expose her breasts, turning to face the foreign secretary (Boris) as she did so.'

Bizarrely Joan Collins was there too. (She creeps up in lots of odd places doesn't she.) So, I posit the theory that Boris touched KP's baps and flaps, the ruskies got a pic and KP got a free ticket on being bad for as long as she can. I wonder if the ruskies paid her to do it in the first place.

Ok, ok, it's time for my medicine :coffee:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Hang on a minute. So Bless Harvey wear a t shirt that specifically states he doesn’t like loud noise but she’s doing a press something or other with him at the nightclub? Those ear muffs are good but they don’t hide out everything. That really has sunk her lower in my estimations which wasn’t far to fall but she’s really really under the floor now
Its not just that does the stupid cow not realise the Covid cases are on the rise again?
And she is going to risk taking him to a nightclub full of sweaty arsholes not giving a tit,she really doesn't care or think 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Not a single true comment on this new post…. Someone must be working overtime deleting them and keeping the deluded gushing ‘Great mum’ narrative.

‘I don’t like loud noises’ so my mums taking me to a nightclub so I can make her some money.

Thread recap - katie is still a massive bleep

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
So she’s planning on taking Harvey to a nightclub - madness
That should read, I don’t like being exploited.

Someone said they will email his college. I hope the college intervene 🤞🏻
I bet the College can only “ advise “ Skanky that this isn’t a good idea, but the final word will lie with her I guess. Then it’s the staff at the college left to pick up the pieces and calm H down when he gets overstimulated and anxious, and Skanky is long gone.
Born anxious is just a marketing tagline for her rather than a statement she should live by with H.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Pics all old 🥱🥱🥱
Katie Price works up a sweat in the gym in a crop top after admitting she’s so unfit she struggles to climb stairs

New tat isnt even on there 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Brilliant thread title :ROFLMAO:

Soooo, you know how we all say at times why is that KP keeps getting away with her court cases etc, well I was just having a nose over in conspiracy (its ok, I do it for humour in the main!) and you may of talked of this before but you know, pages!

Anyway, there was mention of a party in Russia Boris attended back in 2016 and guess who else was there! Yep our very own KP.

'On this occasion, Boris declined the offer of the private jet, and flew to Pisa airport in Italy on Easyjet. He also opted to leave his close-protection officers from the Metropolitan Police behind in the UK.

Among the weekend guests at the villa was the glamour model Katie Price. She took advantage of the free-flowing champagne on the private jet from London and the pure Russian vodka on offer to guests before dinner.

Lebedev, according to associates, likes his guests to dress glamorously for dinner and to make a formal toast at the table. Seated by their host next to Boris, Price rose to make her contribution. She called Lebedev “You Guv”, announced that “champagne and Pricey don’t mix,” and then lifted her top to expose her breasts, turning to face the foreign secretary (Boris) as she did so.'

Bizarrely Joan Collins was there too. (She creeps up in lots of odd places doesn't she.) So, I posit the theory that Boris touched KP's baps and flaps, the ruskies got a pic and KP got a free ticket on being bad for as long as she can. I wonder if the ruskies paid her to do it in the first place.

Ok, ok, it's time for my medicine :coffee:
Thanks for this! Interesting theory! It has been posited before and I think the consensus is that BJ has done so many things and seems to be Teflon himself that something like this would barely touch him. I think most people wouldn't bat an eyelid in all honesty. Unfortunately!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thanks for this! Interesting theory! It has been posited before and I think the consensus is that BJ has done so many things and seems to be Teflon himself that something like this would barely touch him. I think most people wouldn't bat an eyelid in all honesty. Unfortunately!
I enjoyed dreaming it up, thank you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.