Katie Price #142 Well done Harve you've done your bit, I'm on my hols and dont give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michelle is an angel with those children. Thank heavens for her
Yes bathed, in clean clothes, reading a bedtime story while her tit show of a mother with her mashed up face and body who is on holiday with the bloke who is handy with his fists and who she put before her kids is sending abusive letters to the woman who is caring for them . Michelle deserves a medal the size of a frying pan...

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
I can't believe she has the front to be posting about her makeup masterclasses in May and June! She'll be well and truly banged up by then.
She was the same after the crash, acting like everything is OK. She's a full blown narc and she probably thinks she'll get off with this too. I beginning to think she wants to be behind bars.

No shame about anything whatsoever, she's fuckin crazy

• Haha
Reactions: 30
They must have sufficient evidence to have changed her. Yes I agree I'm sure after being caught out sending texts she thought if she sent an anonymous note she wouldn't get caught! I wonder what gave it away?
It was written in crayon and signed with an X 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
They must have sufficient evidence to have changed her. Yes I agree I'm sure after being caught out sending texts she thought if she sent an anonymous note she wouldn't get caught! I wonder what gave it away?
Probably traced the post stamp to Heathrow...

Reactions: 18
She was the same after the crash, acting like everything is OK. She's a full blown narc and she probably thinks she'll get off with this too. I beginning to think she wants to be behind bars.

No shame about anything whatsoever, she's fuckin crazy
The more tickets she sells the more money in her pocket ... No real intention of going ahead with these shows, she never has

Reactions: 23
Is this the reason for the distance with her by Cole?
Does he realise it's all coming apart at the seams?
The family will be booking Hotel Priory and begging for people to "be kind" and respect her privacy at this difficult time for her MH.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Maybe the inane ranting, grammar and spelling, coupled with the smell of boiled eggs off the envelope :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ah ok thanks for that, that actually sounds like a good idea! Certainly better than slogans on a T shirt.
Remember the Corrie campaign for Deidre save the Weatherfield one well how about jail the mucky mansion numero uno t shirts for Skanky.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry, cannot stand Michelle, odd she's the reason for KP's demise.

I would have liked it to be the people owed money being repaid. She's a wannabe KP and it's going to be hard being the Step-Mum who put J &B's birth parent behind bars.

Would have been better to let KP put herself there and that was coming soon enough.

Hope it wasn't a case of Michelle posting it as she set off with KH on their recent holiday :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Not sure if this article has been shared before but it refers to the time she was at that same party as Boris. Clearly embarrassed herself, and the reason she was there was Lebvedev was well known for adding guests like her to spice things up. Boris's wife at the time Marina Wheeler was also present so I highly doubt she got up to anything with him.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.