Katie Price #141 Spongeblob Squareskank is back, new body, she ate all the pies, drank all the voddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit of a lurker really, I can see Cole has had his sleeve added to ( was reading last thread page 30). I think the cryptic words say Beat the Odds and the 22.4 is the odds, then some cards, some dice and lots of HaHaHa Ha. These have all been added on this holiday. Is he a gambler or gambling on something?
Yes, he is gambling his life away with Skanky, and the odds don’t look good.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is the odds I was talking about, is it cryptic?

22 to 4 odds
This means that out of 26 possible outcomes, odds are that there will be 22 of one kind of outcome and 4 of another kind of outcome.

For every 26, odds are that 22 will be a particular event and 4 will be another event.

22 to 4 probability
There is a 84.62 percent probability of a particular outcome and 15.38 percent probability of another outcome.

Reactions: 8
Yes, he is gambling his life away with Skanky, and the odds don’t look good.
22.4 we guess is wedding day! 🤦‍♀️
Edit to say, sorry her bday is may isnt it? When we assume they’ll wed? Am i right? Is this what his tattoos mean?
I dont think i know what im talking about!

Oh, ignore me, just put me in the corner where I shall continue my incoherent rambling…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Bloody hell , I’ve never been any of the other threads - I don’t know who any of the subjects are to be honest 😂😂

What was the nature of your mistake if you don’t mind me asking ?
The first time I posted on here I got my throat jumped down & darent post again for ages 😂😂
I would rather not say, but put it this way, from now on I am firmly staying on these threads 😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yep and on other days she is learning lines for the filming , doing 'lines' , (cling ) filming new tatts, trying to stagger in straight lines , lining her pockets , dining at Thailand's premier ex pat / oriental fast food fusion restaurant Phil Ming's :whistle:
could be worse,they could have called it ming inn's :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
You need skin like a rhino for tattle sometimes. I only joined to impart some celeb gossip I had then somehow got sucked into here because of slapgate. Now i'm on tattle death row - i'm never getting out. :D
You know what I always say about Tattle “ You can check out anytime you want, but you can never leave! “ 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Blimey, nothing going on in the rags or websites at the moment about the dysfunctional pair, must be a biggie coming up:unsure:

Reactions: 10
Good morning all 😘 all quiet in Sk(W)anky land. Does this mean they are getting ready to return home? I noticed wanky hasn’t posted much on his instasham maybe he’s saved it all for OF 🤷‍♀️Those lucky lucky people😂

Having perused the instasham stories etc it doesn’t seem like a ball of laughs over there, I feel there is something definite a foot. He’s one unhappy man child he seems the sort who would through a tantrum if he doesn’t get his own way.

Enjoy your Monday fellow tattlers bye for now 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I did find the "lesbian" comment unnecessary and offensive. What does a lesbian look like? They look like the rest of us, normal. Just cos she was hugging, kissing whatever a friend doesn't mean she is a lesbian. It is an archaic attitude and has no place in the world today.

I'm not here to comment on the kids other than to say how sorry I feel for them and the stress and trauma this will be causing them and storing up for later in life. Let's just get back to KP and the twit she is currently with.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Blimey, nothing going on in the rags or websites at the moment about the dysfunctional pair, must be a biggie coming up:unsure:
Always the calm before the storm. In her chaotic life, never more than 48 hours pass without some drama ( unless she is locked away in the Priory ).

Reactions: 9
She finds saying someone "looks like a lesbian" as being offensive , and reported it, because saying someone looks like a lesbian is homophobic 🤷‍♂️ , whatever...
The comment from @Foxtotty was she looks like lesbian already!!! .
Why the need to even quote that about a 14 year old girl on an open forum? The comment came across as an insult, which in my mind is homophobic.

Anyway, ‘nuff said, lets get back to the KP tit show

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Because Claire Powell is one of the top PR management people & knows how to promote her clients. Since Claire dumped her, she has gone for cheap useless management companies. Although she did have one manager Catherine, who was lovely, but was treated terribly by KP & dumped. Would love to know who is managing her now. At the moment, seems to be AFP & EDNA doing their bit on the gravy train. There are NO major management companies that would touch her with a very long barge pole. She needs 'Crisis Management' team now and even then, I don't think it would help. She doesn't listen to anyone and is out of control. Plus she won't or doesn't have the money to pay the sort of management fee's that would be needed to sort out her mess of a life.
Who does all her video posts then? That’s what I would like to know. Esp when she is out of the country.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.