Katie Price #141 Spongeblob Squareskank is back, new body, she ate all the pies, drank all the voddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“ Cole’s Manager” oh dear , Mr Carol Asparagus Dick does have ideas above his station doesn’t he .
Being his manager must be such a high pressured job 😂😂

Put some photos on Onlyfans .

Delete some Instagram comments.

Erm …..
Still under that Blackbear PR & Management as well (which has just started following Jay Austin's kids account that Jay runs 🤔)

Reactions: 5
It was the ‘princess looking like a lesbian’ quote that for me was one step too far. I realise this is a gossip site, but its aimed at Katie Price, not her children. I found that particular quote homophobic and unnecessary and reported it.
Totally agree. Leave Prinny out of this especially with such a horrible stereotype. This thread is for skanky and wanky hate only. Leave the kids alone!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This is the odds I was talking about, is it cryptic?

22 to 4 odds
This means that out of 26 possible outcomes, odds are that there will be 22 of one kind of outcome and 4 of another kind of outcome.

For every 26, odds are that 22 will be a particular event and 4 will be another event.

22 to 4 probability
There is a 84.62 percent probability of a particular outcome and 15.38 percent probability of another outcome.
How about he would be husband no.4 and puts the chances of a happy marriage as 22/100. If he does he's an blind optimist

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'll play devil's advocate. The she looks like a lesbian comment was most likely meant as, she's acting faux lesbian for insta which some girls do for likes.
I don't think the poster has a history of saying phobic stuff.
Agree, but the poster does have a habit of pushing peoples buttons.

Reactions: 24
Bit of a lurker really, I can see Cole has had his sleeve added to ( was reading last thread page 30). I think the cryptic words say Beat the Odds and the 22.4 is the odds, then some cards, some dice and lots of HaHaHa Ha. These have all been added on this holiday. Is he a gambler or gambling on something?
i have no idea, but the four aces ( holding all the aces) ?????

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Katie Price #142 Life is such a beach when your boobs mean you cannot reach

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Homophobic, possibly not intentionally, although I can see how it could be taken that way. Unnecessary and shouldn't really be aimed at a 14 year old, definitely .
I don't give a stuff about anyone's sexual preferences and I don't think for an instant that foxtotty meant any harm by her comment. Shall we let this go forever and hope foxtotty feels safe to start posting again?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm getting very confused! This Ryan bloke, wasn't he something to do with not paying Harvey, or have I got that wrong. Also, I thought he was the bloke who arranged their numerous holidays? Or am I getting mixed up? He manages Boss Eyed Pimple Dick, but also KP too? Perhaps someone can enlighten me please? Thanks
"boss eyed pimple dick",thats so good, i nearly choked then :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't give a stuff about anyone's sexual preferences and I don't think for an instant that foxtotty meant any harm by her comment. Shall we let this go forever and hope foxtotty feels safe to start posting again?
Agreed.
Carry on Foxxy.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Agree, but the poster does have a habit of pushing peoples buttons.
Agree, started off by bizarrely targeting pom then Wilma. We're all here raging that SpongeBob has got away with too much. I'm genuinely sad for the kids, particularly b&j. I've got a list of vile cunts, SpongeBob and Putin are 1&2, anyone want to guess who is 3?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It was the ‘princess looking like a lesbian’ quote that for me was one step too far. I realise this is a gossip site, but its aimed at Katie Price, not her children. I found that particular quote homophobic and unnecessary and reported it.
Most teenagers experiment, but whether she is or isn’t gay, really is not our business. Her personal life is whatever she’s chooses it to be, and should be private. At the end of the day all that matters is she’s happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
..and that could be why KP wasn't there...maybe she was told she was not welcome.

Although, in that case, couldn't KP have withdrawn Harvey from the show out of spite.?
Not sure she could do that as it was organised ages ago and school seem to arrange for him to go

Reactions: 9
Agree, started off by bizarrely targeting pom then Wilma. We're all here raging that SpongeBob has got away with too much. I'm genuinely sad for the kids, particularly b&j. I've got a list of vile cunts, SpongeBob and Putin are 1&2, anyone want to guess who is 3?
To me Putin is numbers 1 to infinity right now.💔😡🇺🇦

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not sure she could do that as it was organised ages ago and school seem to arrange for him to go
that would make sense, she cant organise it or go, so she buggers off on holiday so people will talk about where she is, and why she didn't go instead of focusing on the event and harvey. shes such a selfish witch !

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.