Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BilboHolmes

As a 36 year old man who has been single for far too long, and has been drinking for several hours:

Her body still looks *okay*. Her face looks awful.
You ok, hun?
Send us word. Put down the booze and get to a safe area. Someone will be there soon.
๐Ÿšจ Krusties Assemble๐Ÿšจ
We have a code brown! I repeat, a code brown! Someone is a little drunk and a little single and they are considering Krusty as โ€œokayโ€! This person needs affirmations, hugs, love and loads of funny pics!!
We got you, buddy, weโ€™ve all had moments of pity or sympathy or โ€œokayโ€ thoughts about her, but thatโ€™s all over now.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
Jeez, i just watched the video (didnโ€™t want to, Tattle made me do it) It's just under 11 minutes long, but it took me almost half an hour to watch as I needed regular fag breaks (odd, since I gave up smoking in 1997).
Anyway, my observations for what they're worth;

She looks an absolute mess. Bloated, red, struggling for breath, it's like her boobs are suffocating her..why is she wearing a velour tracksuit in that heat (eugh, the stench) and why is she constantly trying to pull her tracksuit top across her chest? Doesn't she realise there's not enough material in it to cover those monstrosities?

Why didn't she do the room tour at the beginning of the holiday, when it was tidy? Looks like a couple of hobos have moved in (oh sorry, they have)

Carl is not interested in her whatsoever - his leg is used as a barrier when they're having lunch. He is always leaning away from her, never into her. Why can't she she it? Or can she? Weird relationship, not healthy at all. What a pair of disgusting freaks, picking spots in the pool๐Ÿคข

She wants to take the kids there?? Righto, let's see if THAT happens - who will babysit Carll while she's there with them, it's not like they can have a nice family holiday with him is it??

She wants to run marathons again???? Sorry, what?? It's not April fucking Fools Day yet Katie, you utter split-arse. She doesn't do anything unless it benefits herself, she's as likely to run marathons as she is to become a paramedic.

In conclusion, she is a rancid little beast. She looks like quarterback with those stupid boobs, she's the least sexy woman I've ever seen and her boyfriend is a fugly cockwomble as well. They're trapped in a loveless, sexless relationship, both gathering ammunition on the other. They remind me of a pair of frenemies, like 2 bitchy, twisted girls who know deep down that it's only a matter of time before they start to bring each other down and they're playing it all out in front of the cameras. Utterly toxic.

If she carries on this way, I fear she will be a goner soon. I know it's been said before, but I'm really getting Pete Burns vibes from her now. She's desperately unhappy with her body and face so the surgeries won't stop. Unless she sorts herself out, we'll be reading about her untimely demise, which would be bloody heartbreaking only for the children. I wish she'd get help.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
There was a young man called Crawl,
Who didn't love his girlfriend at all,
Only after her money,
Which was rather funny
Cos she didn't have any at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Katie Price # 142- Well done Harve you've done your bit, I'm on my hols and don't give a shit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

Ceejayaitch

Who the hell keeps on operating on her? As much as I loathe her, she is clearly a very unwell lady - the surgeons who continue to operate on her are unconscionable

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Those saying how sheโ€™s dirty and just probably sprays a bit of Toilet Duck on herself and considers that her annual bath.... Iโ€™m sure I saw a programme that she was in once were she was getting ready to go out and she sprayed half a bottle of perfume all over herself, and a good few squirts of that up her dress to her dirty flap area...yuk
I'm so glad you said this I remember it too, think it was on BBC1. She was living in a bungalow with an older blonde woman and the place looked like it had been ransacked. She was spraying her perfume all over and then as you said, shoved the bottle up her skirt drenched herself like you do with the dettox on the dinner table and said something crude to the cameraman!

Was it the same episode where she was on the mic in a club and announced to all the women that the best way to get back at an ex-boyfriend (Dane Bowers) was to sleep with a black man? She then made some vulgar comments about cocks, sizes etc., her usual vulgar pissed up drivel (she may have been pregnant with Harvey at the time). It was a vile, racist, offensive thing to say and I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I've never forgotten it and to this day, especially when a lot of people in the public eye are having their historic offensive comments flagged up, and bloody rightly so, I have hope it will one day rear its head and cancel her. Wonder if a freedom of information request to the BBC would uncover it?

Was it also in the same series where she was 'working undercover' ๐Ÿ™„ pretending to be a groom in a stables but she lasted about a day? It was too much like hard work and all she wanted to do was ride the horses not clean up after them. Anyway, she revealed who she was and ended up messing around and signing naked posters of herself and giving them out to a group of young boys whilst asking them if they have wet dreams when they look at her and other vile, inappropriate comments that shouldn't be directed at a bunch of children and would have been investigated if it was a man.

Whilst writing this I'm now wondering if I've accidentally stumbled on bully boy's dark past that @Binfest said they'd discovered ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿง๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Maybe, a 13ish yr old lad, probably a bit overweight and spotty, not very popular, unfortunate prominent underbite and terrible teeth was also in that programme ๐Ÿค”

Maybe, all the other lads got given a poster, a wink, a photo etc. but there wasn't any posters left when he asked and she then said something inappropriate and showed him up in front of his mates and on national telly ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Maybe, every night in his bedroom in front of his wipeable A3 poster of Jodie Marsh he vowed to get his revenge on that other cow who didn't give him a poster because he's not allowed in the Katie's Wet Dreams Posse at school and he has to sit at a different table at dinner break now.

Maybe, he set up the meeting at the kebab shop restaurant on purpose, then set out woooohooooing her with plastic, glittery fake stuff, pretending he's rich and going to marry her etc, etc, etc.... but all the while behind his fake, fake smile he's calculating how to get his revenge on her for making a muppet of him in front of his mates and the whole new world that was watching on the tele that night.

I've cracked it haven't I, he's the scorned, spoilt teenager with a 20 year grudge, am I right @Binfest? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Just a bit of fun, I'm sick of the sight of those two grifters, they're shoved in your face everywhere you look with no choice, so fairs fair I say ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

I'm 39 btw. The piece of paper I got when I was born actually says I'm going to be 50 this year but I take no notice of that ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Ooooh we doing ages and us tonight ๐Ÿ˜ Iโ€™ve said before Iโ€™m pretty much the same age as The Skankโ€ฆ..just a bit older at 45. Hubby says I look 10, even 20 years younger than our aged model ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ Heโ€™s a keeper, I married well ๐Ÿ˜

Living in Brighton, Skanky was well known for being for being a horror show from back in her early days, falling out of clubs etc. Friend once told me she witnessed her peeing betwen 2 parked cars in the middle of town, with another girl trying to protect her dignity, but Iโ€™ll let her go on that, sometimes we all gotta go if we gotta go when a bit drunk in your younger days ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ I did sometimes see her a few times drunkish in the bars and clubs of Brighton, when I was in my 20s, but sadly nothing interesting from me to spill from those days. I never liked her, but itโ€™s only the last few years Iโ€™ve realised how lacking in any redeeming features she really is and the extent of her crimes in ripping people off.

Said before, I once got into the lift in Debenhams where she stood, she looked right through me, like I didnโ€™t exist, it was back in her PA days, my closest encounter with the Skankiness. Honestly I thought in that moment this woman is a dead soul, she really had an air of emptiness about her. Iโ€™m good with sensing people out when meeting them, she gave off bad vibes without question, all the way back then.

Anyway over our shared years, Iโ€™ve grown up, only have the one daughter compared to her 5 kids, and she is my world. I look at Skanky and will never understand how she could abandon those lovely children of hers, I have so much fun with my little one, endlessly making me laugh, no deadbeat guy could ever replace my love and responsibilities for my child. Iโ€™ve never had her crazy money, but I have a wonderful life and a lovely littie house. For all her fame and money sheโ€˜s earned, I know I have a life 1000x better than Skanks, I wouldnโ€™t swap my life for her life of fame and at one point crazy money for anything.

She could have chosen the path I took, but no she didnโ€™t want that, she just wants constant attention, sheโ€™s the worst narcissist Iโ€™ve ever seen, zero interest in her children, zero interest in anyone but herself really, resulting in this tragic existence of hers, which is rapidly heading for a bad ending. So basically despite her exotic holidays, designer clothes etc, I know Iโ€™m the one winning in life, not the Skank. Itโ€™s Me 10, The Skank 0 ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 64

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Bit of light relief this Sunday morning, friend of mine whoโ€™s bit older then me was round for chat today, we were laughing about the Skanky Thailand trip, she said the gruesome twosome reminded her of a couple from a 70s public information film she watched as a kid. I not familiar with this so we spent 10 mins tracking it down online, and OMG itโ€™s deffo them. I canโ€™t stop laughing, had to post it ๐Ÿ˜‚

F9B86CFA-3E51-439D-8E60-E938503121E8.jpeg

C44EFF7A-7AA4-4042-A050-B0AA55F3B6BB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Ecosse

VIP Member
I think if she ditched the extensions and cultivated the short hair look, sheโ€™d look years younger. She also needs to get rid of all the breast implants and reduce to a normal size. If she dressed properly (no more track suits or the teen stuff) and kept her nails short with a subtle shade or polish, she would look a million times better.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Not all the pics are as filtered as Iโ€™m sure she would like. She is about twice the width she once was. Nothing wrong with that, age catches us all up but this is why sheโ€™ll struggle, you have to eat/train like an athlete if you want a slim toned figure in your 40โ€™s/50โ€™s.

Weirdly he has a touch of the Adam Lambert in that video and I love Adam Lambert ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜†
Sheโ€™ll be giving the GC a run for her money soon. Both are loud and unlikeable . If I were her, I would be dreading coming back to UK. Nothing to look forward to but legal cases, wondering what to do next to alter her body & appearance. Where to live, if MM is repossessed. Another BH. Crawls court case. The accusations about Kieran. Supervised access to kids. Stuck with a bloke who is aggressive and clearly looks like he canโ€™t stomach her. No driving license. Supposed community service. Trying to look human posing for OF. Etc etc etc. I think she will suggest hotel Priory again as a get out clause or some health issue. Has covid been used yet?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56