Katie Price #141 Spongeblob Squareskank is back, new body, she ate all the pies, drank all the voddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neither is she 😂😂😂😂😂
Isn't that Dionne who lived near the MM? Not a looker, by any means. Seems after the Andrew Chatters incident, where he was working on MM & was ripping KP off, Dionne was given the cold shoulder. Stories were leaked to The Sun & KP thought it was her.
KP even stayed in his Turkey 'villa', but he was a criminal. He is still wanted for stealing building equipment & other offences. She was totally off her face in the pictures taken in the car on way to the airport. Also KP was seeing Goddgers ex Drury, at the time

see below:

Chatters, known as Andy, is staying in a luxury villa in Turkey with Katie, her children Bunny, Jett and Harvey, and new boyfriend Drury. But The Sun Online can reveal Chatters was sentenced to three years in prison for £70,000 worth of tax fraud in 2015.

Katie Price is on holiday in Turkey with ex-con builder
2 years ago
www.dailymail.co.png

www.dailymail.co.uk

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Morning all, i'm a bit late to the party discussing Skankys body mods but im always catching up, never ahead of the thread.

Warning...technical jargon incoming...

The umbilicus (belly button) lies in the midline at the vertebral level between Lumbar 3 and lumbar 4.

In my profession you identify this by using bony landmarks, let me explain how you find yours.

Take a lateral line from your armpit and follow it down until you reach the bottom of your ribcage, have a dig around if you need to find the last rib, that is the level of your 3rd lumbar vertebrae, high isnt it, higher than you thought.

Then move down an inch or 2 (still in line with your armpit) and feel the top of your pelvic bone (you may call it your hip bone but its actually your iliac crest) this is level with you 4th lumbar vertebrae.

So your umbilicus should be at the junction of the lower L3 and upper level of L4.

Why this surgeon placed it so high is a mystery, Its not rocket science :rolleyes:

Anyway, she looks lik;)e a freak, he is a pig, they deserve each other. As long as they both stay away from those lovely kids, duck em.

Thank you for reading

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Morning all

Anybody bidding for these large implants in a safe somewhere? Supposedly worth a million but I’ve only got around 50p spare change near the phone so that’ll have to do. Serious question. Have they been washed and tumble dried or are they still covered in human bits? Yuck! What do you do with them if you buy?

1. use as a frisby
2. Put on knees as padding for when mopping floor
3. Give to dog to suck on as substitute bone
4. Attach a chain either side get it gold plated and it’s a new eco style jewellery. Embroidered initials are extra charge.

Apparently said implants have been in all corners of the world so they will need a period of quarantine and a translator.

Enjoy your day pop pickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Yes I did ! Sorry didnt
Know I could ‘tag’ on here -trying to get my menopausal brain round technology 🤦‍♀️ On a different note I have a feeling something may happen to Carol’s cars ….I can see the lot going up in flames soon -insurance job -I can see it being their only way out financially 🧐
I post on the wrong thread, as well as tag the wrong person, easily done. 🤦😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
place looks empty,the gruesome twosome, have either scared off ;) all the other guests or thats a wall mural
Probably crawled out their cesspit at one min before breakfast ends. Bet that banana milkshake has run in it. She strikes me as ‘the one who drinks at breakfast’ 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Probably crawled out their cesspit at one min before breakfast ends. Bet that banana milkshake has run in it. She strikes me as ‘the one who drinks at breakfast’ 🤪
I love how she called it a "cold latte" I assume she means an "Iced latte"? That rules her out of a job at Costa when the money runs out. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She wanted Dane Bowers back ... Dwight was to make him jealous because she was convinced Dane was after VB when they were recording a single... That's where the obsession with the Beckhams comes from
Didn't she meet Dane on a night out on one of her programmes, he seemed a bit awkward with the cameras there. I'm pretty sure he was also caught sneaking out the MM but can't say for definite.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Chris and I are all for the Fox terriers.♥
Fox terriers and Wheatens for us x
I love the terrier group.
So I couldn’t find anything to watch last night so continued with the Jordan documentary 😐. Her home was a complete mess, stuff all over the floors with no clear spaces, Harvey on her bed. Telling whoever wants to know how big her newborn sons willy is really repulsed me! Cracks appearing with her and Pete in the USA where he’s absolutely livid that she comments “make sure the papers write nice things about me” when she’s going down for surgery. You can tell he’s had enough as he says she never mentioned the kids and that he’s sick of her selfishness. I’m not a Pete fan but I did feel sorry for him as he seemed to just be her gopher as she had three surgeries whilst they were there and he was trying to juggle working in the studio. Coal is obviously after his little bit of fame and cash but she’s so deluded literally about everything she can’t see it. I have a feeling we will see her on the news dead by all the surgeries or suicide, nobody can live that long with what her body has been through. It’s all very sad but she asked for everything she’s ended up with!
There will probably be a state funeral for her. A casket with two domes on the top like an upside down egg box.

Morning all, i'm a bit late to the party discussing Skankys body mods but im always catching up, never ahead of the thread.

Warning...technical jargon incoming...

The umbilicus (belly button) lies in the midline at the vertebral level between Lumbar 3 and lumbar 4.

In my profession you identify this by using bony landmarks, let me explain how you find yours.

Take a lateral line from your armpit and follow it down until you reach the bottom of your ribcage, have a dig around if you need to find the last rib, that is the level of your 3rd lumbar vertebrae, high isnt it, higher than you thought.

Then move down an inch or 2 (still in line with your armpit) and feel the top of your pelvic bone (you may call it your hip bone but its actually your iliac crest) this is level with you 4th lumbar vertebrae.

So your umbilicus should be at the junction of the lower L3 and upper level of L4.

Why this surgeon placed it so high is a mystery, Its not rocket science :rolleyes:

Anyway, she looks lik;)e a freak, he is a pig, they deserve each other. As long as they both stay away from those lovely kids, duck em.

Thank you for reading
Thank you for this. I love the information. X

Morning all

Anybody bidding for these large implants in a safe somewhere? Supposedly worth a million but I’ve only got around 50p spare change near the phone so that’ll have to do. Serious question. Have they been washed and tumble dried or are they still covered in human bits? Yuck! What do you do with them if you buy?

1. use as a frisby
2. Put on knees as padding for when mopping floor
3. Give to dog to suck on as substitute bone
4. Attach a chain either side get it gold plated and it’s a new eco style jewellery. Embroidered initials are extra charge.

Apparently said implants have been in all corners of the world so they will need a period of quarantine and a translator.

Enjoy your day pop pickers.
Brilliant! I think they may be a biohazard. Could probably finish Putin off! Toxic! Actually I might buy them and use them as kneeling pads when I get out of the bath. 🛁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Isn't that Dionne who lived near the MM? Not a looker, by any means. Seems after the Andrew Chatters incident, where he was working on MM & was ripping KP off, Dionne was given the cold shoulder. Stories were leaked to The Sun & KP thought it was her.
KP even stayed in his Turkey 'villa', but he was a criminal. He is still wanted for stealing building equipment & other offences. She was totally off her face in the pictures taken in the car on way to the airport. Also KP was seeing Goddgers ex Drury, at the time

see below:

Chatters, known as Andy, is staying in a luxury villa in Turkey with Katie, her children Bunny, Jett and Harvey, and new boyfriend Drury. But The Sun Online can reveal Chatters was sentenced to three years in prison for £70,000 worth of tax fraud in 2015.

Katie Price is on holiday in Turkey with ex-con builder
2 years ago
View attachment 1124072
www.dailymail.co.uk
Who the duck was looking after the children while she was out & about, pissed, drugged up & whoring about?? Kieran must have been beside himself 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It took me ages to feel confident enough to post. After a couple of times it becomes easy and everyone is friendly on here, they don't jump down your throat every five minutes. Now you have posted, please carry on 😊
The is one member who jumps down people's throats, they had a go at me and when I mentioned it a lot of others piled in saying they had to them as well. Said member disappeared but a new poster with a similar style arrived and again, after a difficult time, that poster too disappeared. It happens. We old lags spot it sooner or later and call them out. They vanish But...........
So, if someone's horrid to you, take it in your stride and carry on.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I'm glued to the terriers, was hoping for the Wire Haired Fox Terrier.♥
Love all terriers ❤. Mines a crossbreed mainly patterdale.

The is one member who jumps down people's throats, they had a go at me and when I mentioned it a lot of others piled in saying they had to them as well. Said member disappeared but a new poster with a similar style arrived and again, after a difficult time, that poster too disappeared. It happens. We old lags spot it sooner or later and call them out. They vanish But...........
So, if someone's horrid to you, take it in your stride and carry on.
Good advice, I just ignore it and think everyone’s entitled to their opinion……. Even if they’re wrong 😉.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm 38, absolutely loved KP and PA back in the day. I used to think she was bloody gorgeous and really envied her figure. Watched every single documentary on them- many times over (god how cringe!🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈🙈) read all of her books.
I even bought her perfume, bikinis and some other things from her Day22 range.......God can't believe I'm admitting to all of this.
I can't believe her decline in recent years- physically and in her behaviour
I used to think she had it all. I actually find it all rather sad, and she's a perfect example of believing your own hype. She still can't let go of her hay day and she refuses to listen to anyone's advice on anything.
She was jusy lucky when Clare Powell took her on, and regardless of what she claims, she was only so successful because people liked her as part of the celebrity couple package. Pete made her relatable and Claire did a fantastic job of propelling them into UK showbiz culture in the 2000s. That's where Kate made her money.
How she's treated her kids is appalling but I don't think she cares because it's obvious she's got a real drug problem and she just plays by her own rules.
Part of me actually still roots for her, I want her to redeem herself but it seems too late now.
Iv said before I'm certain Cole will be her downfall, she won't make old bones and he will be at the centre of it.
At least you didn’t sleep under her bedding… 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.