Katie Price #141 Spongeblob Squareskank is back, new body, she ate all the pies, drank all the voddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here in the US we have a TV show called The Resident, not sure if you get it in the UK? In the episode I was watching there was a storyline about a young woman having a stroke after a Brazilian Butt lift as a piece of the fat went to her brain. If KP isn't careful something like that could happen to her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Mind you I think Harvey looks like he had a great time so it proves he doesn’t need his mum as much as she says he does

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Here in the US we have a TV show called The Resident, not sure if you get it in the UK? In the episode I was watching there was a storyline about a young woman having a stroke after a Brazilian Butt lift as a piece of the fat went to her brain. If KP isn't careful something like that could happen to her.
She may not have had a stroke yet, but her excess fat has definitely gone to her head. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well, it’s almost time for a new thread soon Krusties. I have just taken a quick peep at the thread title leader board, and so far Foxy is miles ahead with the most votes.🦊

Reactions: 15
Ooooh we doing ages and us tonight 😁 I’ve said before I’m pretty much the same age as The Skank…..just a bit older at 45. Hubby says I look 10, even 20 years younger than our aged model 👍🏼😁 He’s a keeper, I married well 😁

Living in Brighton, Skanky was well known for being for being a horror show from back in her early days, falling out of clubs etc. Friend once told me she witnessed her peeing betwen 2 parked cars in the middle of town, with another girl trying to protect her dignity, but I’ll let her go on that, sometimes we all gotta go if we gotta go when a bit drunk in your younger days 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 I did sometimes see her a few times drunkish in the bars and clubs of Brighton, when I was in my 20s, but sadly nothing interesting from me to spill from those days. I never liked her, but it’s only the last few years I’ve realised how lacking in any redeeming features she really is and the extent of her crimes in ripping people off.

Said before, I once got into the lift in Debenhams where she stood, she looked right through me, like I didn’t exist, it was back in her PA days, my closest encounter with the Skankiness. Honestly I thought in that moment this woman is a dead soul, she really had an air of emptiness about her. I’m good with sensing people out when meeting them, she gave off bad vibes without question, all the way back then.

Anyway over our shared years, I’ve grown up, only have the one daughter compared to her 5 kids, and she is my world. I look at Skanky and will never understand how she could abandon those lovely children of hers, I have so much fun with my little one, endlessly making me laugh, no deadbeat guy could ever replace my love and responsibilities for my child. I’ve never had her crazy money, but I have a wonderful life and a lovely littie house. For all her fame and money she‘s earned, I know I have a life 1000x better than Skanks, I wouldn’t swap my life for her life of fame and at one point crazy money for anything.

She could have chosen the path I took, but no she didn’t want that, she just wants constant attention, she’s the worst narcissist I’ve ever seen, zero interest in her children, zero interest in anyone but herself really, resulting in this tragic existence of hers, which is rapidly heading for a bad ending. So basically despite her exotic holidays, designer clothes etc, I know I’m the one winning in life, not the Skank. It’s Me 10, The Skank 0 😁
You are absolutely spot on with your post! As the saying goes on your death bed you don't regret not spending more time at work you regret not having spent more time with your family! One day when it is too late and she is old and alone (assuming she makes it that far) she will look back and regret all the time she spent chasing men and having surgery at the expense of her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You firstly need to have a brain. Bit like Scarecrow in Wizzard of OZ... IF Price did have one, it's now disappeared from Alcohol & drugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You are absolutely spot on with your post! As the saying goes on your death bed you don't regret not spending more time at work you regret not having spent more time with your family! One day when it is too late and she is old and alone (assuming she makes it that far) she will look back and regret all the time she spent chasing men and having surgery at the expense of her children.
She won’t regret anything sadly, she is a narcissist and they don’t have/ feel emotions like the rest of us.

Reactions: 20
She won’t regret anything sadly, she is a narcissist and they don’t have/ feel emotions like the rest of us.
I was going to say exactly the same. Narcissist and robotic. Void of emotions for anyone or anything. KP only thinks of herself. Cold as ice.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Skanky and Wanky on the beg, but who'd want to work with Septic Peg?

(Think I may have left it a bit late) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Think shes ok in that department.... her actions point to a empty head anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She can be your virtual Mummy, and we can be your aunts, Nans and sisters 😂😂😂
Awww love you all 🤗 we are like a family (and the odd tiff here and there proves it!)
When skanky lied about DV, I remember feeling really upset as a friend of mine is in a similar situation, I was overwhelmed with how much help and support everyone gave.. for a group of "trolls", we are a good bunch ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.