Katie Price #141 Spongeblob Squareskank is back, new body, she ate all the pies, drank all the voddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More food pictures 🥱
Imagine if you’d saved up for years to have the holiday of a lifetime and these two turned up at your hotel. It reminds me of the poor people holidaying in the Maldives when the Faiers wedding party arrived. On the ‘breakfast’ photos, they’ve clearly turned up after it finished, begged for something and they’ve made them a drink each. Where’s all the lovely food?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
At least you didn’t sleep under her bedding… 🤢
I got given some of the duvet covers and I'm proud to say I never put them on any of the beds. In fact, still in the wrapping I gave it all to Red Cross charity. Hoped that some poor bastard abroad, who doesn't know her, would find good use for the items 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The is one member who jumps down people's throats, they had a go at me and when I mentioned it a lot of others piled in saying they had to them as well. Said member disappeared but a new poster with a similar style arrived and again, after a difficult time, that poster too disappeared. It happens. We old lags spot it sooner or later and call them out. They vanish But...........
So, if someone's horrid to you, take it in your stride and carry on.
Agree, we are pretty much all on the same page here so to speak, and our moral compasses are pointing in the right direction. I have mentioned before that I went on another thread chat once, only to be lynched on there by a comment I made. They laid into me for several days, it was relentless and very upsetting. I tried to explain my comment, and then even apologise, but nothing worked. In the end, I had to ask the mods to remove said post, but the abuse still continued. So, I stay away from other threads now. ( I know it would never get to that state on this one ).
( BTW they were a younger group on that particular thread, You know, the sort of people that tell us to #BEKIND. Enough said 😉 ).

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Love all terriers ❤. Mines a crossbreed mainly patterdale.

Good advice, I just ignore it and think everyone’s entitled to their opinion……. Even if they’re wrong 😉.
I live my life by “you are entitled to your opinion and I’m entitled to ignore it.” 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 24
@Foxtotty do you get carried away at times? Your posts are archaic, so at times come across as offensive.
A Katie Hopkins wannabe ….the type of person who says - “I just say it like it is “-code for I can be really nasty so don’t get on the wrong side of me 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Imagine if you’d saved up for years to have the holiday of a lifetime and these two turned up at your hotel. It reminds me of the poor people holidaying in the Maldives when the Faiers wedding party arrived. On the ‘breakfast’ photos, they’ve clearly turned up after it finished, begged for something and they’ve made them a drink each. Where’s all the lovely food?
Probably late because they’ve been up all night snorting & lack of breakfast food won’t matter , from what I can ascertain they still won’t have much of an appetite 😉

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The is one member who jumps down people's throats, they had a go at me and when I mentioned it a lot of others piled in saying they had to them as well. Said member disappeared but a new poster with a similar style arrived and again, after a difficult time, that poster too disappeared. It happens. We old lags spot it sooner or later and call them out. They vanish But...........
So, if someone's horrid to you, take it in your stride and carry on.
I
I live my life by “you are entitled to your opinion and I’m entitled to ignore it.” 😁
I tried to warn a new poster that they were in the wrong place posting positive things about KP - having seen the way people pile on sometimes, I got a crappy response from them, so, I am going back to just hitting the ignore button

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Agree, we are pretty much all on the same page here so to speak, and our moral compasses are pointing in the right direction. I have mentioned before that I went on another thread chat once, only to be lynched on there by a comment I made. They laid into me for several days, it was relentless and very upsetting. I tried to explain my comment, and then even apologise, but nothing worked. In the end, I had to ask the mods to remove said post, but the abuse still continued. So, I stay away from other threads now.
I know it would never get to that state on this one.
( they were a younger group on that particular thread, You know, the sort of people that tell us to #BEKIND. Enough said 😉 ).
Bloody hell , I’ve never been any of the other threads - I don’t know who any of the subjects are to be honest 😂😂

What was the nature of your mistake if you don’t mind me asking ?
The first time I posted on here I got my throat jumped down & darent post again for ages 😂😂

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Agree. I see certain trigger words in them which will obviously get a rise from some people.
It was the ‘princess looking like a lesbian’ quote that for me was one step too far. I realise this is a gossip site, but its aimed at Katie Price, not her children. I found that particular quote homophobic and unnecessary and reported it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
We were on a family holiday in Vilamoura, Portugal and Danielle Lloyd, O'Hara, his dad, the kids & her potty mouthed brother & girlfriend were staying in same hotel. It was terrible. She was drunk most of the evenings. Her & her brother's language was shocking. O'Hara's dad was the babysitter for the kids. She was constantly posing around the pool & beach for photo's. Unlucky for us, TWICE we were in our favourite restaurant & the brother turned up. We know the owners and we were so appauled at their language & behaviour on one visit, we had to ask to change tables mid meal. I had had the misfortune previously, to be in Lloyds company at various functions, so was thankful she didn't recognise me. I'd also had a verbal run in with her in a ladies toilets. She is an ignorant, nasty piece of work, as are her family. When you pay a lot of money for a holiday, you don't want it spoilt by the like's of these creature. Remember some postings on Trip Advisor about the Faiers / McCann lot, ruining peoples holidays. Awful.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Bit of a lurker really, I can see Cole has had his sleeve added to ( was reading last thread page 30). I think the cryptic words say Beat the Odds and the 22.4 is the odds, then some cards, some dice and lots of HaHaHa Ha. These have all been added on this holiday. Is he a gambler or gambling on something?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bloody hell , I’ve never been any of the other threads - I don’t know who any of the subjects are to be honest 😂😂

What was the nature of your mistake if you don’t mind me asking ?
The first time I posted on here I got my throat jumped down & darent post again for ages 😂😂
You need skin like a rhino for tattle sometimes. I only joined to impart some celeb gossip I had then somehow got sucked into here because of slapgate. Now i'm on tattle death row - i'm never getting out. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It was the ‘princess looking like a lesbian’ quote that for me was one step too far. I realise this is a gossip site, but its aimed at Katie Price, not her children. I found that particular quote homophobic and unnecessary and reported it.
Wow, so what if she is?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.