Katie Price #141 Spongeblob Squareskank is back, new body, she ate all the pies, drank all the voddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is one of those very lucky people who naturally have a good body, and no matter how much crap you eat, and how many kids you have, it just pings back into shape. That was until the last few years though when it has all caught up with her. Her metabolism will have slowed down now, and years of cosmetic procedures are now taking their toll.
I was a size 6 to 8 until I was 50. Had 4 kids , weighed 8and half stone when 9 mths pregnant with all them, back to normal weight within a week, I could eat whatever I wanted , not an ounce would I put on. Then menopause hits and the weight creeps on, 61 now and up to 9 and half stone and nothing will shift it , if I ate what i used to I would easy be 2 stone heavier . If KP thinks she can eat what she used to, not exercise and fix it with Lipo god knows what she will be like by time she really goes through menopause as she already has the post menopausal shape , heavier top and smaller bottom half

Reactions: 26
Why anyone would choose Katie as a Yacht Girl, even in her prime, tbh, is anyone's guess. Was Rita Ora unavailable that week?
If they did mistakenly choose her I bet they were horrified when it showed up shreiking and cackling; The Sea Cow has landed :)

Speaks volumes that Carl no longer follows Rankins jewellers 🤔🤔🤔
He probably blames them for his rank stupidity :)

A cool million for its cast off implants. Something indicates Price is on the fairy dust again.
Why would anybody want a set of used silicone pockets that have been groped by half the universe? Ewwwww YUK YUK YUK

I guess by sticking a price tag of a million quid on her used plastics she knows nobody will buy them anyway but contents herself with the idea that some weirdo might just have considered it. Theres nowt as strange as some folk..................................

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Katie Price #142 Is it KP or is it Geoff Capes? I can't work it out, she's just made of shapes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Do they actually mean "Hitting the Gin"? That I'd be inclined to believe, not this old shite about it at the gym :(

That would certainly make some sense.

I just feel :sick::mad: at the thought of being a grandparent (and I am one) and taking cash from a fella for a child, but never trying to navigate or negotiate him being able to see his child and spend time with the child.

That would have been my top priority, I hope this doesn't offend, but HP is a child of colour, his Dad is a person of colour, so he should have been able and permitted to know about his heritage (regardless of his disabilities) if he's able to enjoy meeting others, then why not his Dad?

AFP should have insisted KP step back and allow them to meet. It really is an odd situation, despite absolutely hating PA and KH, both got to see (and now have) their shared children, so I'm sure something could have been arranged somehow, for DY to see HP.
The answer to that conundrum is that AFP is every bit as foul as that POS her daughter is - skanky learnt it from someone.

In any case skanky takes naff-all notice of anything her terminally-ill mother preaches at her so even if AFP did feel a pang of guilt for H missing out on even the occasional visit from his biological father I expect she did not want to face the Wrath of Skank when she eventually twigged DY was seeing the boy against her direct commands.

Think about it though. Skanky has kept DY distant from Harvey his entire life yet she expected to be allowed free and instant access to the other four whenever she needed them for something (until recent events that is) - she knows damned well what she did was not right nor fair yet did it regardless :(

Plus of course she doesn't do the necessary after care, such as massage, wearing supportive bras etc.
Massaging her plastic norks is one of wanky's jobs akin to carrying it to piss in the sink etc

Imagine you were one of her creditors and she turns up with a manky old silicone tit to pay the debt. 😳
"Iy aint got no munney ter giv ya so's I's givin' ya wun o' me plastic norks beycirse youse can sellit on ebay fer 500 fahsind....... I wownt owes ya nuffink afta dat innit"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
That bikini probably hasn't been washed since the last time she wore it 😂😂.... 🤮.
Are you telling me she's wearing an Old Bikini? I thought she wore 'em once then sold them on deeplop (unwashed nd stinking) to her 'fans' or other similarly distorted "wimmin"?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder if she has had a tit in the open like she has over here.The dirty skank..

Are you telling me she's wearing an Old Bikini? I thought she wore 'em once then sold them on deeplop (unwashed nd stinking) to her 'fans' or other similarly distorted "wimmin"?
Yes can you imagine the gusset🤢stiff as arseholes and stained.🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
surely if someone got video evidence they would have to do something about it though?
I'm pretty sure The Sun would buy any footage captured :)
My son lives near Horsham - I've told him if he sees it out driving to get evidence and send it to me because I know just where to post it :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Nah, the Queen is 96 is April!
She still looks better than skanky does :)

I made your mistake under my original profile on the Harry and Meghan thread and was instantly banned 😂 I'd just suggest getting a gauge for the thread maybe before speaking positive about her. It's the same on other threads as I found out to my cost. But we're a lovely bunch, don't let it put you off. It's just honestly, when you've seen the things we have and know what we know, there is absolutely nothing positive to say about her. There's a Wiki at the top of the page, have a read through, it's extremely eye opening. 👀
There is a Page 2 as well but I don't think it runs concurrently with the first so you have to access via the wiki button on the blue banner at the top

She should feel safe around Chris's bird, not exactly an oil painting is she?View attachment 1123459
Thats Dionne isn't it? Another of her serfs :(

It's not her figure it's a creation of multiple surgeons lol
They're done a bloody fine job of it too Hahahahaha! :ROFLMAO:

I'm 74, 75 in May, love Tattle but sadly not very confident posting but sending you all love ❤
Don't be afraid! We only bite if a skanky-lover tries to infiltrate :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Ooooh we doing ages and us tonight 😁 I’ve said before I’m pretty much the same age as The Skank…..just a bit older at 45. Hubby says I look 10, even 20 years younger than our aged model 👍🏼😁 He’s a keeper, I married well 😁

Living in Brighton, Skanky was well known for being for being a horror show from back in her early days, falling out of clubs etc. Friend once told me she witnessed her peeing betwen 2 parked cars in the middle of town, with another girl trying to protect her dignity, but I’ll let her go on that, sometimes we all gotta go if we gotta go when a bit drunk in your younger days 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 I did sometimes see her a few times drunkish in the bars and clubs of Brighton, when I was in my 20s, but sadly nothing interesting from me to spill from those days. I never liked her, but it’s only the last few years I’ve realised how lacking in any redeeming features she really is and the extent of her crimes in ripping people off.

Said before, I once got into the lift in Debenhams where she stood, she looked right through me, like I didn’t exist, it was back in her PA days, my closest encounter with the Skankiness. Honestly I thought in that moment this woman is a dead soul, she really had an air of emptiness about her. I’m good with sensing people out when meeting them, she gave off bad vibes without question, all the way back then.

Anyway over our shared years, I’ve grown up, only have the one daughter compared to her 5 kids, and she is my world. I look at Skanky and will never understand how she could abandon those lovely children of hers, I have so much fun with my little one, endlessly making me laugh, no deadbeat guy could ever replace my love and responsibilities for my child. I’ve never had her crazy money, but I have a wonderful life and a lovely littie house. For all her fame and money she‘s earned, I know I have a life 1000x better than Skanks, I wouldn’t swap my life for her life of fame and at one point crazy money for anything.

She could have chosen the path I took, but no she didn’t want that, she just wants constant attention, she’s the worst narcissist I’ve ever seen, zero interest in her children, zero interest in anyone but herself really, resulting in this tragic existence of hers, which is rapidly heading for a bad ending. So basically despite her exotic holidays, designer clothes etc, I know I’m the one winning in life, not the Skank. It’s Me 10, The Skank 0 😁
Aww kylie I love your posts 💖 your daughter is one lucky girl to have a mammy like you! ❤💖 I am ahem 43....and 2 of my babies are grown up and doing themselves and me so proud in the big wide world.....my baby will be 15 on friday and I can't Bare the thought of him growing up 😭 even though he is 6 foot 3 with size 12 feet Haha he will always be my little baby.....I just couldn't imagine living my life as though my children didn't exist 😥😡 we are richer than KFP will ever be 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm 38, absolutely loved KP and PA back in the day. I used to think she was bloody gorgeous and really envied her figure. Watched every single documentary on them- many times over (god how cringe!🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈🙈) read all of her books.
I even bought her perfume, bikinis and some other things from her Day22 range.......God can't believe I'm admitting to all of this.
I can't believe her decline in recent years- physically and in her behaviour
I used to think she had it all. I actually find it all rather sad, and she's a perfect example of believing your own hype. She still can't let go of her hay day and she refuses to listen to anyone's advice on anything.
She was jusy lucky when Clare Powell took her on, and regardless of what she claims, she was only so successful because people liked her as part of the celebrity couple package. Pete made her relatable and Claire did a fantastic job of propelling them into UK showbiz culture in the 2000s. That's where Kate made her money.
How she's treated her kids is appalling but I don't think she cares because it's obvious she's got a real drug problem and she just plays by her own rules.
Part of me actually still roots for her, I want her to redeem herself but it seems too late now.
Iv said before I'm certain Cole will be her downfall, she won't make old bones and he will be at the centre of it.
Because Claire Powell is one of the top PR management people & knows how to promote her clients. Since Claire dumped her, she has gone for cheap useless management companies. Although she did have one manager Catherine, who was lovely, but was treated terribly by KP & dumped. Would love to know who is managing her now. At the moment, seems to be AFP & EDNA doing their bit on the gravy train. There are NO major management companies that would touch her with a very long barge pole. She needs 'Crisis Management' team now and even then, I don't think it would help. She doesn't listen to anyone and is out of control. Plus she won't or doesn't have the money to pay the sort of management fee's that would be needed to sort out her mess of a life.

Reactions: 31
Yeh where did Dionne go? Was all over the last Katie price tv series. Did she not know was a druggie then dumped her when found out ?
I am sure Dionne and all the other hangers-on were aware of her drug use. I doubt very much that she would bother to keep it under wraps.

Reactions: 19
I’m a bit lost for words on this one. Firstly the kids really should be not up for discussion, they’re kids. Secondly she is a teenager with her friends doing what every single teenage girl does. Heck I did pics like that with my friends for decades. It’s not on badging kids like this, it’s her life to figure out how she evolves and us elder ones shouldn’t be school kid name calling - which is how this feels tbh. Sorry foxy, to me this is a bad take. 😢
Amen to that

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What does it mean when it comes up 'you are ignoring comments from this person' on posts? Have it on many posters, including yours Foxtotty?
It means you have chosen to ignore all content from a poster. You can check and see who you have on ignore via your profile.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.