Katie Price #141 Spongeblob Squareskank is back, new body, she ate all the pies, drank all the voddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad the gundog won , I was rooting for the Irish setter to win in the gundog group followed by the flat coated retriever. I am terribly biased with my favourites as have previously owned Irish setters.
Chris and I are all for the Fox terriers.โ™ฅ

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I dont know what you mean by looking like a "lesbian already?" And what's wrong with that anyway? But aside from that, her Insta pics are totally normal teenage girl pics. I drape myself over my mates way worse than any of Princess's pics, doesn't mean I fancy them. I don't see any justification for these comments. In fact her pics are tame imho. At 14 I was getting drunk with my mates on Thunderbird and plastered in orange foundation. It's what teenagers do, I don't think you're being very fair here Foxy sorry. ๐Ÿ˜” Also, she may be gay, she may not, I'm bisexual and was aware of and comfortable with this from my teens, just sounds like you think there's something wrong with being a lesbian? If I have misunderstood I can only apologise.
๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Sweet Jesus now we are condemning a 14 year old girl for looking โ€˜like a lesbian โ€˜ - not sure I can cope with much more -shall we lock her away in a secure unit with all the autistic freaks ? ๐Ÿฅบ just nasty , were you a school dinner lady in the 1970โ€™s by any chance ?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
PPleas
I'm 74, 75 in May, love Tattle but sadly not very confident posting but sending you all love โค
Please post more, it's great fun. I was terribly shy when I first found this but they are a lovely bunch on here and now, even if I've had a terrible day, I never feel lonely.๐Ÿ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It is amazing that a lot of us have watched KP from the beginning and watched her stay the same drunk drugs plastic surgery we all seem to have moved on but she is still doing the same rinse and repeat it is very sad

Reactions: 23
But does she still smoke??
She was seen smoking after attempting a marathon for The Lung Cancer Assosiation!
#Hypocritical Pricey - all done for exposure.
Probably, remember the pictures of the fireplace in the MM full of fag butts ๐Ÿ˜‹ ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Glad the gundog won , I was rooting for the Irish setter to win in the gundog group followed by the flat coated retriever. I am terribly biased with my favourites as have previously owned Irish setters.
I have two GSP's so gun dogs are in my โค

• Heart
Reactions: 12
๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Sweet Jesus now we are condemning a 14 year old girl for looking โ€˜like a lesbian โ€˜ - not sure I can cope with much more -shall we lock her away in a secure unit with all the autistic freaks ? ๐Ÿฅบ just nasty , were you a school dinner lady in the 1970โ€™s by any chance ?
Did you mean to tag @Foxtotty

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Seems to be having a fabulous time with her illnesses ! I can't get out of bed sometimes let alone go on a plane....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So I couldnโ€™t find anything to watch last night so continued with the Jordan documentary ๐Ÿ˜. Her home was a complete mess, stuff all over the floors with no clear spaces, Harvey on her bed. Telling whoever wants to know how big her newborn sons willy is really repulsed me! Cracks appearing with her and Pete in the USA where heโ€™s absolutely livid that she comments โ€œmake sure the papers write nice things about meโ€ when sheโ€™s going down for surgery. You can tell heโ€™s had enough as he says she never mentioned the kids and that heโ€™s sick of her selfishness. Iโ€™m not a Pete fan but I did feel sorry for him as he seemed to just be her gopher as she had three surgeries whilst they were there and he was trying to juggle working in the studio. Coal is obviously after his little bit of fame and cash but sheโ€™s so deluded literally about everything she canโ€™t see it. I have a feeling we will see her on the news dead by all the surgeries or suicide, nobody can live that long with what her body has been through. Itโ€™s all very sad but she asked for everything sheโ€™s ended up with!

• Sad
Reactions: 30
So, when KP says she can't be with Harvey for his big day because she's "filming," the inference is that it's for some prestigious TV thing.
But she actually means OnlyFans, right?
Yep and on other days she is learning lines for the filming , doing 'lines' , (cling ) filming new tatts, trying to stagger in straight lines , lining her pockets , dining at Thailand's premier ex pat / oriental fast food fusion restaurant Phil Ming's :whistle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Did you mean to tag @Foxtotty
Yes I did ! Sorry didnt
Know I could โ€˜tagโ€™ on here -trying to get my menopausal brain round technology ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ On a different note I have a feeling something may happen to Carolโ€™s cars โ€ฆ.I can see the lot going up in flames soon -insurance job -I can see it being their only way out financially ๐Ÿง

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.