Katie Price #141 Spongeblob Squareskank is back, new body, she ate all the pies, drank all the voddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree she would but that isn't Katie Price is it? The past few years she is trying to live back in the 90's back in her hey day. But it isn't going to happen. She is built like a shot putter and has that ridiculous chest trying to cling on to her past. She is just a joke now and I finally believe she is beginning to realise this hence her rapid decline.
I think short hair would make her look even more square and beefy. She could have a more flattering style though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How did I forget about the KP thread !
SpongeBob is an absolutely fantastic and accurate description 😂 whomever thought of that is amazing 🤩 👏 😆 what the hell is happening to her ? Have you all seen her without her teeth caps in JHC it’s the stuff of nightmares 👀

As for her OF account WTF would anyone pay to see her old fake tits is beyond me. They have always been free before. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Cheese 😂. There’s a generation of us for whom she is infamous, and a household name. Go down a few years and they won’t have a clue who she is or give a tit who she’s dating. I wonder what the average age of us lot is? I’ll start I’m 40. Plus 7 years 😂
I'm 56 can't believe I used to long to look like her in her playboy shoot period.

Reactions: 13
So she copied the PA look recently, when is she ever going to stop thinking about him? :ROFLMAO:
1647119394991.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Prob not a nice thing to say, but I think KP really isn't right in the head, there's something definitely lacking. Has she ever had any real female friends to have a laugh and a giggle with, about ordinary everyday things? I can't remember her having any. She reminds me so much of Anna Nicole Smith whose life was also a complete disaster - and look how that ended.

I know everyone should be free to live their own lives as they wish when they reach adulthood, but either KP ignored good advice from her mum when she was younger, or didn't get any. I also know had I been Katie Price and acted the way she did/does, my mum (and sister) wouldn't have had to say a word - one look from them would've been enough to let me know I was acting like a complete head and attention seeker, and to wise up, as not only was I ruining my own life, but also seriously affecting the lives of my children, and to get my bloody act together pronto! She's been allowed to act like the law-breaking spoilt brat that she is for far too long - an intervention should've been called a long time ago by those who profess to care about her own well-being, and that of her chidren.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Who said earlier bout those boobs being 1kg each? I just got my shopping delivered and wrapped caster and icing sugar in my scarf and tied it round me. Literally couldn't bend down to get the rest of the shopping, well I could, but couldn't get back up without my nerves/muscles tensing to duck. My chest felt that same heavy pain I had when I had pneumonia and a collapsed lung. 10/10 do not recommend, I'll keep my empty sacks of shits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Prob not a nice thing to say, but I think KP really isn't right in the head, there's something definitely lacking. Has she ever had any real female friends to have a laugh and a giggle with, about ordinary everyday things? I can't remember her having any. She reminds me so much of Anna Nicole Smith whose life was also a complete disaster - and look how that ended.

I know everyone should be free to live their own lives as they wish when they reach adulthood, but either KP ignored good advice from her mum when she was younger, or didn't get any. I also know had I been Katie Price and acted the way she did/does, my mum (and sister) wouldn't have had to say a word - one look from them would've been enough to let me know I was acting like a complete head and attention seeker, and to wise up, as not only was I ruining my own life, but also seriously affecting the lives of my children, and to get my bloody act together pronto! She's been allowed to act like the law-breaking spoilt brat that she is for far too long - an intervention should've been called a long time ago by those who profess to care about her own well-being, and that of her chidren.
From what I gather the only one's she's had tended to sleep with her husband & family members enable her behaviour...which is vastly escalating to an all time destruction level.

Reactions: 17
I think if she ditched the extensions and cultivated the short hair look, she’d look years younger. She also needs to get rid of all the breast implants and reduce to a normal size. If she dressed properly (no more track suits or the teen stuff) and kept her nails short with a subtle shade or polish, she would look a million times better.
Definitely, less is more. More class less chav

Reactions: 13
Cheese 😂. There’s a generation of us for whom she is infamous, and a household name. Go down a few years and they won’t have a clue who she is or give a tit who she’s dating. I wonder what the average age of us lot is? I’ll start I’m 40. Plus 7 years 😂
Im 57.In my head I’m 24.In my knees I’m waiting for a telegram from the Queen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I think she’s got an infection. Could she be quite ill? Dehydration from alcohol, a myriad of drugs, minimal aftercare from the surgery she had…she’d be way more vulnerable to the effects because she’s so tiny and had sooooo many anaesthetic’s. Her breathing wasn’t great- a chest infection? Or in her boobs- again, a chest infection?🤷‍♀️
covid even ????

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.