Katie Price #141 Spongeblob Squareskank is back, new body, she ate all the pies, drank all the voddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh, it's a view I've had for a while, to be honest. And my (lack of) standards are not news.
I admire your honesty buddy. I’m 53, single and wouldn’t poke her with your dick!! I find her utterly repulsive in every way imaginable. I wouldn’t go near her if she was the last woman on earth.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I think if she ditched the extensions and cultivated the short hair look, she’d look years younger. She also needs to get rid of all the breast implants and reduce to a normal size. If she dressed properly (no more track suits or the teen stuff) and kept her nails short with a subtle shade or polish, she would look a million times better.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I think if she ditched the extensions and cultivated the short hair look, she’d look years younger. She also needs to get rid of all the breast implants and reduce to a normal size. If she dressed properly (no more track suits or the teen stuff) and kept her nails short with a subtle shade or polish, she would look a million times better.
And wore a balaclava

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It was just called The Wrestler.

And the title song should have won the Oscar. But, because it was by Bruce Sprinsteen, wasn't even nominated (and wouldn't have been the one from Slumdog Millionaire anyway).
Yes, I was joking that I didn't know what it was called, when all along it's named after Cole's pet name for Katie. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15

She won’t have any breast tissue left to be able to not have an implant she’d need a muscle flap like breast cancer patients have for reconstruction. Everything else I totes agree with as well though.

She did try to go more natural I think a while back but it didn’t last long.

Reactions: 17
All joking aside, I do think we aren't that far away from her going to some dodgy clinic somewhere and not waking up. And the press would treat it as some national tragedy.
I keep feeling little pangs of pity for KP recently. She's clearly off her head the whole time and I do believe she doesn't feel she can leave that wankstain Carl without imploding her world further. But then I remember how much tit she puts her kids through (quite aside from all her hateful lies about various exes) and any sympathy or pity for her evaporates. They must be terrified throughout each and every surgery, not to mention the chaotic environment she thrusts them into ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 49
I agree her shortness of breath is related to her new chest, but I'm wondering if she's actually dealing with a minor blood clot in her lung or something without knowing it. Any actual qualified medical people here to weigh in?
Frankly her chances of dying from plastic surgery complications must be sky-high after all the procedures she's had.
Will that be the next drama to avoid the bankruptcy or community service? Rushed to hospital with life threatening infection.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
As a 36 year old man who has been single for far too long, and has been drinking for several hours:

Her body still looks *okay*. Her face looks awful.
There's an old saying around my way "you don't look at the mantle piece when you're poking the fire"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really think KP is struggling physical health wise ... Forget her BS about getting fit and about her MH ... She looks uncomfortable & unwell

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Cheese 😂. There’s a generation of us for whom she is infamous, and a household name. Go down a few years and they won’t have a clue who she is or give a tit who she’s dating. I wonder what the average age of us lot is? I’ll start I’m 40. Plus 7 years 😂
I’m heading for the big 50 this year 😳

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.