Katie Price #141 Spongeblob Squareskank is back, new body, she ate all the pies, drank all the voddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hard to believe this is the same person. I know we all age but she really done herself wrong lol.. she could have still looked similar to this if she'd took care of herself. She's same age as me and looks 10 yrs older..
I’d say that’s what drink and drugs will do to you.

Reactions: 23
Crawl is extremely quiet lately, hardly no posts of his time in Thailand, sulking in the latest YouTube video.. wonder if he's crapping himself over court πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her recent moan about her body shape could be a primer for a new series of Youtube/Instagram videos about her getting fit and changing her diet (no doubt with lots of freebies she'll be advertising in the videos), and maybe a fitness video (are those still around?). Maybe Ch4 would throw her a few bob to do a series on her keep fit journey, the ultimate challenge being to run a marathon.
She would probably give up. It takes too much hard work. Like a certain Alison Hammond
Waiting for Alison Hammond fans to stick up for her.... 🀣🀣
I'm not in so don't come looking for me πŸ˜†πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just been watching an old episode of The Simpsons where Lenny had a face lift, his mouth was halfway up his face, his eyes wide open - hubby ( who is not remotely interested on Showbiz, gossip or z listers) said "bleeping hell it's Katie Price".

28 years together and I've never loved him more🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I will be 52 in a few weeks but due to 2 years of covid restrictions I will be officially celebrating being the big 5 0: and I still look better than KP nuts! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Crawl is extremely quiet lately, hardly no posts of his time in Thailand, sulking in the latest YouTube video.. wonder if he's crapping himself over court πŸ˜‚
Nah, he's too hard, court doesn't scare him. **sarcasm**

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm probably the eldest. Approaching 82.:ROFLMAO:
I’m 40 on Christmas Eve☺
it’s so wonderful have a real mix of ages here! So great to get a perspective through different peoples eyes.
Where else would we have all met?
Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I will be 52 in a few weeks but due to 2 years of covid restrictions I will be officially celebrating being the big 5 0: and I still look better than KP nuts! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘
Happy 50th Sweetie 😘xxx

Thank you πŸ₯°β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx I'm not to bad thanks Love Pom πŸ˜€πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

I couldn't resist it πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„xx ...
@Joanna Surrey ...same legs, torso and legs loool . Back later tonight in a few hours ..I'm on page 5 πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

View attachment 1121225
There's no one like you on here Pom... And never will be ...lots of love ... Tracy πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.