Katie Price #141 Spongeblob Squareskank is back, new body, she ate all the pies, drank all the voddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t have any breast tissue left to be able to not have an implant she’d need a muscle flap like breast cancer patients have for reconstruction. Everything else I totes agree with as well though.

She did try to go more natural I think a while back but it didn’t last long.
She lasted long enough to do a load of paid interviews proclaiming this was the new her....

so a fortnight .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think if she ditched the extensions and cultivated the short hair look, she’d look years younger. She also needs to get rid of all the breast implants and reduce to a normal size. If she dressed properly (no more track suits or the teen stuff) and kept her nails short with a subtle shade or polish, she would look a million times better.
with that neck and puffy face, nah she would look terrible. I'm not sure how much more though, might go play with one of those try a hairstyle apps...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Right I’ve seen enough of that vile bitchface today I’m off to the starstruck thread & to stare at beautiful Adam for the next hour ha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree her shortness of breath is related to her new chest, but I'm wondering if she's actually dealing with a minor blood clot in her lung or something without knowing it. Any actual qualified medical people here to weigh in?
Frankly her chances of dying from plastic surgery complications must be sky-high after all the procedures she's had.
I think she'll be like Madge from benidorm when her daughter says, Oh she'll outlive the lot of us.

Reactions: 18
I really think KP is struggling physical health wise ... Forget her BS about getting fit and about her MH ... She looks uncomfortable & unwell
Definitely. She’s in a foreign country with probably no insurance and will also leave it to late too. What could possibly go wrong!!!

Reactions: 12
Do tell!

One hundred percent pisstake. She's comedy value now, not to be taken seriously 😉
There's been a few recently but all deleted.

I know I'm going to regret asking this...MN??
Mumsnet. I know, I KNOW. But what else am I meant to do for mindless frothing entertainment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
There's been a few recently but all deleted.

Mumnsnet. I know, I KNOW. But what else am I meant to do for mindless frothing entertainment.
No, no...my daughter uses that for her sanity too raising my 4 year old & 4 month old grandsons...you are not alone 🤗

Reactions: 8
I think if she ditched the extensions and cultivated the short hair look, she’d look years younger. She also needs to get rid of all the breast implants and reduce to a normal size. If she dressed properly (no more track suits or the teen stuff) and kept her nails short with a subtle shade or polish, she would look a million times better.
I totally agree she would but that isn't Katie Price is it? The past few years she is trying to live back in the 90's back in her hey day. But it isn't going to happen. She is built like a shot putter and has that ridiculous chest trying to cling on to her past. She is just a joke now and I finally believe she is beginning to realise this hence her rapid decline.

Reactions: 26
I think she’s got an infection. Could she be quite ill? Dehydration from alcohol, a myriad of drugs, minimal aftercare from the surgery she had…she’d be way more vulnerable to the effects because she’s so tiny and had sooooo many anaesthetic’s. Her breathing wasn’t great- a chest infection? Or in her boobs- again, a chest infection?🤷‍♀️
As a 36 year old man who has been single for far too long, and has been drinking for several hours:

Her body still looks *okay*. Her face looks awful.
Your beer goggles must be like milk bottles.😃

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.