Katie Price #141 Spongeblob Squareskank is back, new body, she ate all the pies, drank all the voddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
46 here.
Im sure when she had the stupid tea cosy head bandage her top half was weird - like there was padding and possibly drains?
And a few photos after seemed to show tubes?
You’re right, I think a few tattlers at the time might have mentioned that possibility.

Reactions: 17
Who said earlier bout those boobs being 1kg each? I just got my shopping delivered and wrapped caster and icing sugar in my scarf and tied it round me. Literally couldn't bend down to get the rest of the shopping, well I could, but couldn't get back up without my nerves/muscles tensing to duck. My chest felt that same heavy pain I had when I had pneumonia and a collapsed lung. 10/10 do not recommend, I'll keep my empty sacks of shits.
Danglyweed it's horrible. Mine are 38f now. I get loads of heartburn indigestion which instantly eases off when I lift them up. Also feel squashed and breathless in bed and at the stables bending down. I have to wear granny/sports non wired bras and even they are a relief to take off when I get home. Yes they look good in 50s dresses and t shirts but I'd give anything to be 34c again. How she manages with them day to day is beyond me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I think she’s got an infection. Could she be quite ill? Dehydration from alcohol, a myriad of drugs, minimal aftercare from the surgery she had…she’d be way more vulnerable to the effects because she’s so tiny and had sooooo many anaesthetic’s. Her breathing wasn’t great- a chest infection? Or in her boobs- again, a chest infection?🤷‍♀️
I’m getting over covid and chest infection. 9 years older than KP and not struggling for breath as bad as her. Something very wrong with her. I’m thinking she’s got infection or is very Ill. Oh dear . Needs to get home quick. He’s rubbing his hands. AFP needs to call her asap.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Those horrendous bikini pics show no signs of her latest arm scribbling. What's going on?🤔

Reactions: 17
Mumsnet. There were a couple of threads about KP earlier. Both have been deleted.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Hard to believe this is the same person. I know we all age but she really done herself wrong lol.. she could have still looked similar to this if she'd took care of herself. She's same age as me and looks 10 yrs older..
That’s actually quite sad to see ☹

Reactions: 25
Mumsnet. There were a couple of threads about KP earlier. Both have been deleted.
Were they saying things like this?

“I brought him up on his own and it doesn’t matter how many people love or hate me, they can’t take away the fact I’m a good mum and I’ve brought him up well.”

She continued: "He’s a credit to me. He’s my most politest [sic] child, well-mannered, doesn’t want nothing [sic], unconditional love - I love him.”

Hee hee :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Scruffy bleep, I can imagine she's one of these people that gets all dolled up for a night out but doesn't bother to actually shower first. Kinda like 'tidying up but actually just shoving tit in cupboards" half a job pwice
You’re correct. Just sprays loads of perfume up her bits🙀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

“I brought him up on his own and it doesn’t matter how many people love or hate me, they can’t take away the fact I’m a good mum and I’ve brought him up well.”

She continued: "He’s a credit to me. He’s my most politest [sic] child, well-mannered, doesn’t want nothing [sic], unconditional love - I love him.”

My mantra is...If you have to tell people you are...you aren't

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Every word out of her grotesquely inflated face hole is the opposite of the truth ......

Screen Shot 2022-03-12 at 21.38.02.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Well done Minx...away half a day & behind 20 pages & can't respond to comments 😭, damn you lot are quick....must read quicker 🙄
It's so annoying. You go to write something and you can't. Then think oh ill write it on the next thread but by then you've forgotten what you were going to say 🙄🤣 Or is that just me 😆🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.