Katie Price #137 Ladyboy Ladyboy, don’t come home, stay in Bangkok with your manbag wearing gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Left the video running and then YouTube started playing this, I wonder if she looks back and thinks "duck me look how I looked 13 years ago I've destroyed myself" ....
Every time she opened her mouth another lie came out - she has barely spoken one word of truth in her entire career.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
So Pete DOES have a big knob, just like Leandro, Kris and Wanky. She should sell tit for a living because she’s full of it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The owner of the nightclub, Simon Jackson, told the Halifax Courier : “Acapulco are providing Harvey with a secluded area and will do everything we possibly can to make sure Harvey feels comfortable, so he can enjoy the nightlife experience just like everyone else. We're looking forward to meeting him."
So that makes it alright then Mr Jackson?

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Sorry if this has been posted

She exploits and pimps out H for her own financial gain, knowing full well that kind of environment is very stressful for him. She bags all the money too, what does H get out of it? A lot of stress and a carrot cake no doubt. It won’t be long before she tries to get Prinny on OF to cream some money off her too!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The owner of the nightclub, Simon Jackson, told the Halifax Courier : “Acapulco are providing Harvey with a secluded area and will do everything we possibly can to make sure Harvey feels comfortable, so he can enjoy the nightlife experience just like everyone else. We're looking forward to meeting him."
So that makes it alright then Mr Jackson?
Absolute bullshit, he is enabling this abuse, and should ban her from doing this. She will drag his clubs name through the mud too. Not a good move on his behalf me thinks.

She'll be happy if H smashes the place up, as it'll mean he's happy and had a good time
That won’t be the first time too.

Reactions: 23
@PTMe can you add anything to the Turkey débâcle please? Harvey was dancing on the bar. She was tit faced & generally being vile down the mic AGAIN 🙄. She was then pictured clearly off her tits in the back of a car with Charlie, Lucky 7 dude & some other random. Where was Harvey at this point & who the hell was looking after him?

Why oh why is she allowed to continue to very publicly do these things to her child FFS?? Who the duck in their right mind would take a neurodiverse adult with such complex needs to a bleeping nightclub? And not just to 'enjoy' a night out. Noooooooo, to have him photoed & spoken to for cash. It's duck all to do with Harvey. It's all HER as always 😡😡
I still feel sick at the pic of Harvey wth the breeders of Rolo. He clearly had no bleeping clue what was happening & was likely forced to pose for the pic 😭😡
I'm also fairly sure that his college will have appropriate disco nights for the students. There are also plenty places that hold ASD nights especially adapted. She could very easily take him to 1 of those. But no, of course she won't. Because that wouldn't make her coin & get her fucked up face in the media would it.
I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW. HOW THE duck CAN THIS BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN IN 2022??
It wasnt Jay Austin from Lucky 7 it was Andrew Chatters the fraudster she had working on the MM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7419817/Katie-Price-holiday-Turkey-ex-builder.html 😉

I wonder what her ass lickers Anna Kennedy and Bornanxious make of this nightclub appearance?
I think i might email them both!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I think on the intro to every thread - as has become a tradition the recap should include...

"and the pair of them are still weapons grade cunts"....

I get confused every time I see her called a ‘weapon’ because where I’m from it’s used as a compliment. Lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Left the video running and then YouTube started playing this, I wonder if she looks back and thinks "duck me look how I looked 13 years ago I've destroyed myself" ....
She has become a caricature of herself now, and clearly suffers from body dysmorphia.
She has always been ugly on the onside, but was undoubtedly very pretty back then. The fact that her OF account is not bringing in the wealth she hoped, shows that she is passed it. So her future will be a series of cosmetic surgery operations for the unattainable.

Reactions: 22
Tee hee hee.🤣🤣🤣. All that showing off on TV with Edna.
Yep. What a bleeping waste of airtime that was. And I bet she could start a similar thing up in 12 months time and Susanna Reid would kiss her arse over it, and not mention the failed attempt. KP is so unfocused that I doubt she'll ever experience real success with these companies and products.

Reactions: 16
Absolute bullshit, he is enabling this abuse, and should ban her from doing this. She will drag his clubs name through the mud too. Not a good move on his behalf me thinks.

That won’t be the first time too.
All Mr Jackson and Ms Price are interested in is money!

Reactions: 20
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She has become a caricature of herself now, and clearly suffers from body dysmorphia.
She has always been ugly on the onside, but was undoubtedly very pretty back then. The fact that her OF account is not bringing in the wealth she hoped, shows that she is passed it. So her future will be a series of cosmetic surgery operations for the unattainable.
Attractive, for some people, yes, but take away all of the stuff that isn't authentically hers and then how would she look? Like all of the rest of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How on earth will demand be huge? Who the hell attends events like these?? 😳🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m baffled!
I looked on their Facebook page. There are loads of comments already. Mainly people who are obviously only intending to go for the freakshow element. She is setting him up to be mocked, insulted and ridiculed. Some decent people calling her out and saying how wrong this is but unfortunately not many.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Yep. What a bleeping waste of airtime that was. And I bet she could start a similar thing up in 12 months time and Susanna Reid would kiss her arse over it, and not mention the failed attempt. KP is so unfocused that I doubt she'll ever experience real success with these companies and products.
She’s had more businesses, than Del Boy and Rodney. She probably says to Edna will be millionaires next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thank you for that but I think my question was meant to be a bit more specific; has the repossession been activated yet? Has she been been sent an eviction notice?
I do remember her saying she's sold part of it, no idea who to, here's an article. All very strange, how can she be allowed to sell even part of it, who got the money. So if it's true she doesn't own it, how can it be repossessed, making my head ache. 😬
Screenshot_20220304-171019.png
Screenshot_20220304-171032.png

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.