Katie Price #137 Ladyboy Ladyboy, don’t come home, stay in Bangkok with your manbag wearing gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see that Shane Warne died from a massive heart attack today in his villa out in Thailand;
Did he spot skanky cavorting in the waves wiv wanky or sumfink??
I'm sorry to say Rita that that's not funny and also shouldn't be joked about. That comment has upset me so surely upset his friends and family and fans.
Not funny

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm sorry to say Rita that that's not funny and also shouldn't be joked about. That comment has upset me so surely upset his friends and family and fans.
Not funny
Tragedy strikes everywhere yet he was no great age at all. Shane will be missed by many I'm sure

Just rather strange timings that skanky arrives and suddenly a fit healthy bloke keels over like that

Actually it happenned to someone I knew - he was 56, went to bed with a headache then had a massive heart attack during the night that took him so suddenly; Left a wife with two young kids to explain to them why Daddy never woke up next morning; Very sad for all concerned

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
skanky brings out the worst in me - she's the only one that grinds my gears to the degree she does
All venom reserved for HER

• Heart
Reactions: 18
skanky brings out the worst in me - she's the only one that grinds my gears to the degree she does
All venom reserved for HER
Yes I agree she does grind everyone's gears.. but we aren't like her.. every one of us has compassion and love for èachother and as such we have sympathy and respect for everyone else.. especially people with families and kids. X

Reactions: 11
Taking photos of hotel bathrooms I expect for their next yootewb doccy entitled

"Dese barfrums is amaaazin innit but youse lot is too pore to sey dem yersefs so youse kan luyk at my pikturs insted. Innit"
I'm always amazed at people who post pictures of hotel rooms/bathrooms. In her case, as she's such a filthy biatch she's probably so delighted to see a clean bathroom for a change :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm always amazed at people who post pictures of hotel rooms/bathrooms. In her case, as she's such a filthy biatch she's probably so delighted to see a clean bathroom for a change :ROFLMAO:
A bathroom thats not knee-deep in soggy smelly towels and dirty clothes strewn about; Result!
Her slovenliness must drive the neat-freak Cole into apoplexy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
PART 3 🤬🤬🤬

I really don’t think we can win this, the BBC, C4, and ITV just won’t drop her, despite anything she does or however she behaves, cos they are really buying into Harvey as some sort of empowerment disabled figure. Not only have people on here complained, but numerous people on social media, they are just shrugging us off, with barely a reply to our concerns. Lorraine Kelly show completely blanked any criticism, tumbleweed attitude from that useless show. The BBC seem to making a big play of Harvey now, disgusting licence payers are footing the bill, but they are going to continue chucking money her way it seems, ignoring any viewer concerns.

I don’t see what more people can do to stop her cashing in, our complaints are going unanswered, no one is stopping the pandering to her, even Mencap have got behind the promotion now.🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Sad to say, I think this is just the beginning, Skanky has realised she can make a lot out of H, seeing the TV shows crying out for another exclusive, the latest club PA shows her thinking. Telling you now, unless someone stops this, she will increase his exposure, it’s going to be non-stop, and it’s going to be very grim viewing.

As I said earlier the only way is for Skanky to be exposed as the person we know, and truth about her real activities and behaviour is made public in the press, ie what really happened at slapgate for a start. I’m not even sure this can stop the H promotion, but it just might if something is exposed that even TV channels can’t ignore, and so platforming her will be untenable, otherwise she will exploit the situation more and more. Sorry to be such a downer, but nothing is working to stop her, including her own disgusting behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
This thing about onlyfans dick boy Crawl not being around for his court case on the 10th.In the last thread someone said that if he doesn't a warrant will be put out for his arrest.

When my lad was a young teen a man pulled a knife on him.I got my car found this guy called the police and he was arrested. Thing is the both of us attended court 4 times,yes 4 and each time for different reasons I cannot remember it was adjourned. After the last time of turning up I gave up ,couldnt be arsed anymore. So I suggest it will be very easy for him to get out of the 10th.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Interested to know - does anyone know If this Is this the first time the press have ever hinted that she is exploiting Harvey ?

Have you ever been to the Chinese in black water opposite the Lidl and mr bumbles?
It’s amazing!
I grew up in Farnborough (for my sins!) There was a takeaway in Blackwater that did the best rum babas. On topic, skanky is still a massive bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A bathroom thats not knee-deep in soggy smelly towels and dirty clothes strewn about; Result!
Her slovenliness must drive the neat-freak Cole into apoplexy
I know, that would drive me nuts too and I'm not an OCD cleaner by any means but I do keep my house neat and tidy. Living on your own makes it a lot simpler though I must admit :ROFLMAO:

I grew up in Farnborough (for my sins!) There was a takeaway in Blackwater that did the best rum babas. On topic, skanky is still a massive bleep!
I was gutted they stopped having the air show there. Used to be brilliant! Poor old Elton had a close shave there the other day, didn't he?
I rarely say the C word but talking about the Pricenator it's difficult not to at times :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I don’t live around that area but my friend does.
I’m Hertfordshire.
And yes she absolutely is

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know, that would drive me nuts too and I'm not an OCD cleaner by any means but I do keep my house neat and tidy. Living on your own makes it a lot simpler though I must admit :ROFLMAO:

I was gutted they stopped having the air show there. Used to be brilliant! Poor old Elton had a close shave there the other day, didn't he?
I rarely say the C word but talking about the Pricenator it's difficult not to at times :ROFLMAO:
They still have the airshow here, it only stopped for covid. Its back this year x

• Wow
Reactions: 10
They still have the airshow here, it only stopped for covid. Its back this year x
Really? I thought they had dumped it after the Shoreham air crash. I was on my way to see that just before the accident x

Reactions: 7

We used to sit in the garden and watch the planes. My dad loved going, got so expensive though. I moved 15 years ago now, I didn't realise it had stopped. Was this pre covid? I don't like the c word either but wanted to keep on topic! The nightclub appearence for Harvey, no offence to him but what could anyone want from a meet and greet with him? What can he be asked? It will be H repeating KFP parrot fashion and swearing. I really don't understand how the college are allowing this but then, they let him go to the awards ceremony. They must have known that would be a challenging environment for him.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.