Katie Price #137 Ladyboy Ladyboy, don’t come home, stay in Bangkok with your manbag wearing gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was one of her worst faces IMO. Other horrible photos are straight after surgery or without makeup or filters so she looks her natural ugly self. But this was with her hair and make up done and her posing "Sexily" on the red carpet 🤢🤢🤢
No decent man would possibly want to hook up with that - she’s vile inside and out 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She'll wriggle out of it by saying she was only doing it for Harvey, why shouldn't Harvey be able to go to nightclubs like other lads his age, Harvey really wants to go, Harvey has been begging to go to a nightclub again so that he can dance on the bar, it'll break Harvey's heart if he can't go, she's promised Harvey, it wasn't her idea Harvey suggested it...............you get the drift.
If that was the case then she could just...take him to a club. Not take him to a club where he is a guest star and will have to mix with anyone who pays to do so. That's not leisure, that's a job, and he doesn't give a tit about money. Let him have a real (appropriate) experience for once.

He's a qualified carpenter and plasterer but basically now a General Builder as he runs sites now. Overseeing a complete renovation of a house in Mitchum at the moment. My youngest is the electrician and not too far away from there either.

Agree about KP. She seems to think she is untouchable now after the documentary about Harvey and has carte blanche to do what she wants with the poor lad.
Hope it all comes back to bite her in her fat ass!
Harvey has always been the one she used for sympathy and deflection. And she never misses an opportunity to make money out of him. She also tried that with Princess but I suspect PA has stopped it to some extent

Reactions: 28
Harvey has always been the one she used for sympathy and deflection. And she never misses an opportunity to make money out of him. She also tried that with Princess but I suspect PA has stopped it to some extent
I still remember those awful cringeworthy pics of the kids posing wearing that awful cheap JYY tatt. The tracksuit kids, lol. Poor Junior must have hated doing that.

Reactions: 20
Not sure if this has been posted previously but I hadn't seen it before. Managed 4 minutes. She is one sick witch

Didn’t,t even last 4 mins, she,s foul and foul mouthed how the hell do people love her.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
If that was the case then she could just...take him to a club. Not take him to a club where he is a guest star and will have to mix with anyone who pays to do so. That's not leisure, that's a job, and he doesn't give a tit about money. Let him have a real (appropriate) experience for once.
but she is always saying Harvey can kick off when a door is banged shut so why would you take him to a place were there is a lot of noise(not being nasty but hope if it does go ahead he does kick off and lets see who she blames if that happens)

• Heart
I still remember those awful cringeworthy pics of the kids posing wearing that awful cheap JYY tatt. The tracksuit kids, lol. Poor Junior must have hated doing that.
Poor kid. That age is hard enough as it is. We always say celeb kids have it easy, that they don't need to work and get given everything on a plate.. that's all well and true. But if your womb donor is skanky.. surely you deserve some privileges. No amount of money would ever make me feel better if she was my mother!

Reactions: 15
Didn’t,t even last 4 mins, she,s foul and foul mouthed how the hell do people love her.
Left the video running and then YouTube started playing this, I wonder if she looks back and thinks "duck me look how I looked 13 years ago I've destroyed myself" ....

Reactions: 14
Roll Up, Roll up and see Harvey and his exploiting freak of a mother, the one and only plastic multi faced Price. Been banged more times than a firework. Produces blokes galore from its wizards sleeve. Had more rings than a pack of hoola hoops.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
but she is always saying Harvey can kick off when a door is banged shut so why would you take him to a place were there is a lot of noise(not being nasty but hope if it does go ahead he does kick off and lets see who she blames if that happens)
She would still manage to blame someone else and get sympathy

Reactions: 16
Hurry up with the new surgery, I haven't had a good laugh all week 🙃.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
so, this was posted on another forum ... this is Charles Drury on his OF ... the lot of them on there should be ashamed of themselves - the whole OF thing is appalling ... Carol, KP, Kieran ... literal wastes of skin the whole scuzzy lot of them

View attachment 1102292
WTF can't these disgusting creatures go to work for the day without a wank? 🤯🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Junior's childhood with Pwicey may ruin his chances of success because he's never been allowed to be 'cool', always exploited by his mother. Hopefully the last few years with Peter will have repaired some of the damage

Reactions: 21
Hate to say it but even 10 year olds know who Harvey is and that is purely down to his swearing etc that KP almost encourages. Kids see the clips and memes and he's almost seen as a hilarious comic character rather than a young man with learning disabilities.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.