Katie Price #137 Ladyboy Ladyboy, don’t come home, stay in Bangkok with your manbag wearing gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The owner of the nightclub, Simon Jackson, told the Halifax Courier : “Acapulco are providing Harvey with a secluded area and will do everything we possibly can to make sure Harvey feels comfortable, so he can enjoy the nightlife experience just like everyone else. We're looking forward to meeting him."
So that makes it alright then Mr Jackson?
The common denominator is money.The only thing that will stop these lowlifes is the threat of a profit being taken away.Therefore it is down to the council to take some kind of moral stance and revoke the license.
Or social services.
I find it ironic that the only people who seem to be suggesting that this is immoral are the people ( like us ) who would be classified by that excuse of a mother as “ vile trolls “.
I see that the management recognise the here may be some kind of discomfort for Harvey.How insightful.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I hate to say it but it will be sold-out to loads of louts aiming to hurl abuse at Harvey through their drunken haze and take the piss out of him;

Hopefully they'll save the majority of the abuse for the reprehensible, plasticised old bag of a "mother" who thinks that touting a handicapped young man around seedy nightspots to skim a few quid off him is Amaaaazin innit and just what HE wants to do! Of course he wants to go Clubbing, this being a lad who remains a child in a man's body who loves trains and frogs............................................. I can see it all now when H really will go Loco in Acapulco which will all be someone else's fault yet again :(
The club needs to cancel this event immediately. There are people commenting on their page blatantly buying tickets for all of the above reasons. She needs to be told no to this latest money spinner, just no. It reminds me a bit of Jayne Mansfield the Monroe wannabe of the 60s. Had a successful film career and was the top blonde sex symbol of the time. (Of course not including the divine goddess that was Bardot.) Her career on the wane, for some bizarre reason she took up with and married an English petty criminal, spiv, pimp. Who brought her to England and made money hawking her round, the then vast, working man's club circuit. She had a good caberet act singing and dancing but it deteriorated into a sleezy strip show. By this time on drugs and vulnerable she allowed this awful man to take extra money for people to touch her enormous natural breasts. This then disintegrated into her giving sexual favours in the toilets. She died young in a terrible car crash.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I looked on their Facebook page. There are loads of comments already. Mainly people who are obviously only intending to go for the freakshow element. She is setting him up to be mocked, insulted and ridiculed. Some decent people calling her out and saying how wrong this is but unfortunately not many.
I’ve just been looking at the FB post - if you click on those that have shared the link too there actually is a combination Of ridicule & outrage 😳 its shameless what she’s doing!

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I do remember her saying she's sold part of it, no idea who to, here's an article. All very strange, how can she be allowed to sell even part of it, who got the money. So if it's true she doesn't own it, how can it be repossessed, making my head ache. 😬View attachment 1102562View attachment 1102566
She is listed as the sole owner at the land Registry so I don't see how anyone else can call themselves a part owner. She's got 2 mortgages with the Kensington Building Society and Archerfields Solicitors also have a charge on it. I suppose it's possible that someone has lent her money against a promissory note with the house as security but I don't know how that would stand legally if the house is repossessed.

Reactions: 15
KP is probably busy learning all the songs from the Greatest Showman so she can blast them out at Harvey’s PA.

She is a Human leech, and someone should step in and look after Harvey’s interests

Reactions: 21
She is listed as the sole owner at the land Registry so I don't see how anyone else can call themselves a part owner. She's got 2 mortgages with the Kensington Building Society and Archerfields Solicitors also have a charge on it. I suppose it's possible that someone has lent her money against a promissory note with the house as security but I don't know how that would stand legally if the house is repossessed.
I wonder if she just sold a chunk of the land? Im sure how many acres its got has changed over the years. Didnt it originaly have stables etc?

Reactions: 8
The club needs to cancel this event immediately. There are people commenting on their page blatantly buying tickets for all of the above reasons. She needs to be told no to this latest money spinner, just no. It reminds me a bit of Jayne Mansfield the Monroe wannabe of the 60s. Had a successful film career and was the top blonde sex symbol of the time. (Of course not including the divine goddess that was Bardot.) Her career on the wane, for some bizarre reason she took up with and married an English petty criminal, spiv, pimp. Who brought her to England and made money hawking her round, the then vast, working man's club circuit. She had a good caberet act singing and dancing but it deteriorated into a sleezy strip show. By this time on drugs and vulnerable she allowed this awful man to take extra money for people to touch her enormous natural breasts. This then disintegrated into her giving sexual favours in the toilets. She died young in a terrible car crash.
I’m a Jayne fan & there are a few glaring inaccuracies in your post.
She didn’t marry a spiv Englishman. Her last boyfriend (not married) was a man called Sam Brody who was an American divorce lawyer (admittedly not a nice character at all) he died in the horrific car crash with her.
Jayne may very well have been in a downward spiral towards the end of her life, but she certainly didn’t do sexual favours for men in toilets either.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Frankly, it will be full of people who want to laugh at Harvey & make fun of him ... there is a documentary from the 1980s called 'Elvis in Jarrow' ... you can find it on youtube. I watched it as part of a Sociology course when I was a kid, it was about a pub that used local mentally ill people as an 'act' on a Friday night ... the pub made a fortune, it was packed ... the mentally ill people made nothing but believed they were famous & didn't understand that they were being laughed at ... the local council put a stop to it. KP is literally going to hold her son up to be publicly ridiculed whilst screeching about people doing that on social media (somewhere he need not have any exposure to) ... I wonder if KP understands the word 'hypocrite' or that her job as a parent is to protect Harvey from things like this

I remember Jarrow Elvis and yes it was sad to see him being mocked. KP will say Harvey is entitled to go to a club and should be free to do so. We all should be free to walk down an unlit street at night but you have to weigh up the risks. Potential danger is all around, and sadly 'just because you can doesn't mean you should'.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I see that Shane Warne died from a massive heart attack today in his villa out in Thailand;
Did he spot skanky cavorting in the waves wiv wanky or sumfink??

• Wow
  • Sad
I’m hoping that the club management develop a set of morals overnight.Or ( which is more likely), get worried about negative press and a possible fine/prosecution.
Mother of the year won’t care about anything, as long as she gets paid. I hope this latest exploitation gets shot down in flames, otherwise she’ll be trailing that poor lad all around for coin.
If her family support her on this, then they are as bad as she is.
Of course the family support her in this!
It's all about easy money and they don't care where it comes from or who suffers because of it.
But, hey ho, the media will report the complaints being made now but then give her a platform from where she will be able to push her agenda whilst complaining how the haters and trolls have stopped her disabled son from having a night out and a dance at a nightclub.
That way they get twice the amount of click bait.
And she gets twice the coverage for the great mother she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
KP is probably busy learning all the songs from the Greatest Showman so she can blast them out at Harvey’s PA.

She is a Human leech, and someone should step in and look after Harvey’s interests
Johnny Rotten got it spot on when he said she's a parasite.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I wonder if she just sold a chunk of the land? Im sure how many acres its got has changed over the years. Didnt it originaly have stables etc?
I don't think she's sold any land, it's all part of the same title and I think any land sale would be mentioned on the Register Extract..

I don’t know if anybody Here is Irish but last night on RTÉ there was a programme about a young man with severe autism. He had been followed for 7 years. He’s now about 20. I know you can’t compare people with autism but the support , love and education that was poured into him by his family. He was non verbal and they searched for a programme to let him communicate. They hit on one from the US and the difference. He wrote poetry, articulated beautifully his feelings and sat state exams. . His family should be so proud of themselves and him
Worth a watch
I’ve realised something very recently- that I always took for granted that HP was ‘getting the best’. Him being my eldests age, I’ve followed him on and off for years. Now, a nearly 40yr old, I realise his care has been so lacking. I feel like I assumed AFP, many behind the scenes, advocated for him and I did really think that KP helped him any way she could (regardless of how she conducted herself in her own life). It’s only as KP and I have both aged, that I think I now see just what a difference could have been made to him. One of my children is on the spectrum and when you find the right support or right path, bam, different child. You learn and you care and you grow yourself as well as help them grow.
Not only is she a terrible parent/person, I truly believe she has done him harm. I believe she’s hindered his development in irreversible ways😠😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Any news from them today? Have they got married ? Or just doing things for YouTube and OF

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Taking photos of hotel bathrooms I expect for their next yootewb doccy entitled

"Dese barfrums is amaaazin innit but youse lot is too pore to sey dem yersefs so youse kan luyk at my pikturs insted. Innit"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.