Katie Price #137 Ladyboy Ladyboy, donโ€™t come home, stay in Bangkok with your manbag wearing gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hotel robbery was/is planned. I'm sure now it wont progress but you never know eh K.

@DC16 all in hand ๐Ÿ‘
All in hand as in โ€˜her ring gets stolenโ€™..๐Ÿค” did any of you lovely eagled eyed tattlers see if she was wearing her engagement ring on the karaoke vid?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Let's move on from this topic as it's been said and getting disruptive - Please read our rules and why they're important
Hey Hawk you either like them or you dont. Now don't get me started on men with beards now :ROFLMAO:
I don't like them. I'm trying to be tactful and avoid being banned. I'm so old my father warned me against getting involved with any woman with tattoos and said any woman with a tattoo was a harlot! Of course times have changed and he was a bit straight laced even by my fuddy duddy standards.......

Beards - No, don't go there. You've caused enough trouble for one night :ROFLMAO:

Beards are another fashion thing of the moment that I'm not into and I think the sheep mentality is a part of it. It's "in fashion" (puts tin hat on). I've nothing against men who sport them but, for the record, I'm clean shaven and always have been. I don't feel clean unless I've had a shave. In my younger days when I was more active and even a day unshaven I can remember having complaints or being refused certain pleasures because my stubble was tickly. Again, it's interesting how times change. The young women of today are obviously partial to a tickle and bit of beard rash around their lips :censored: . Think I better go to bed. Interesting that Cole hasn't got a beard. If he grew one it would get him a new story and photoshoot with BackGrid.

ENGAGEMENT STING Katie Price admits she faked her secret Thailand engagement to Kris Boyson for attention
I couldn't hate this woman more if I tried !

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
i had my nose pierced when i was 35,id always wanted it done, had a earing stud in my nose, unfortually, i suffer with hay feather and one day, i was out the garden and the pollen made me have a sneezing fit, that bloody stud shot out of my nose at about 70 miles per hour. dont know where it went, i hope it never killed anyone though.
Hay feather cracked me up x

I made Cole model with his personalised Moschino t-shirt ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

View attachment 1105660
Cracking
So clever Pom! Cracking up laughing here x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank you for your lovely replies regarding my moggie, I feel so much better now and I am enjoying having a laugh again xx

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think the crotch grabbing was some sort of homage to Michael Jackson. I cannot think of any other explanation for it.
Or maybe that weird Madonna thing back in the late 80s / early 90s. I think Mads copied that from from Jacko.
It was cringe back then so please donโ€™t copy it now.

Reactions: 15
I think the crotch grabbing was some sort of homage to Michael Jackson. I cannot think of any other explanation for it.
Or maybe that weird Madonna thing back in the late 80s / early 90s. I think Mads copied that from from Jacko.
It was cringe back then so please donโ€™t copy it now.
I don't, I think one of her little friends was looking for an escape route & she was just tucking it back in ๐Ÿฆ€

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I don't like them. I'm trying to be tactful and avoid being banned. I'm so old my father warned me against getting involved with any woman with tattoos and said any woman with a tattoo was a harlot! Of course times have changed and he was a bit straight laced even by my fuddy duddy standards.......

Beards - No, don't go there. You've caused enough trouble for one night :ROFLMAO:

Beards are another fashion thing of the moment that I'm not into and I think the sheep mentality is a part of it. It's "in fashion" (puts tin hat on). I've nothing against men who sport them but, for the record, I'm clean shaven and always have been. I don't feel clean unless I've had a shave. In my younger days when I was more active and even a day unshaven I can remember having complaints or being refused certain pleasures because my stubble was tickly. Again, it's interesting how times change. The young women of today are obviously partial to a tickle and bit of beard rash around their lips :censored: . Think I better go to bed. Interesting that Cole hasn't got a beard. If he grew one it would get him a new story and photoshoot with BackGrid.
bum fluff is all he could grow

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her body apparently ๐Ÿ™„ Hopefully somebody will steal her and we will never have to see or hear that awful woman again.
No.....someone stole the video of her singing....one minute it was on CW ig...next minute gone....just like that....will they demand a ransom for it's return

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.