Katie Price #137 Ladyboy Ladyboy, don’t come home, stay in Bangkok with your manbag wearing gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved writing “ did you love writing it” and I hope you loved reading it in the style of KP because that was the intention I wrote it with hoping that very much you would love reading it in that voice. Did you ?
Did you love reading it ?
I love your replies too. Did you love writing them ? Woooooooooooooooooo 😝
Stop it you two..I cant get the sound of her voice out of my head now..lmao.....I LOVE IT....WOOHOOOO...oops I think I just wee'd myself a bit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What has happened to her she used to scrub up very well. There is now not one fanciable feature ,her body has kind of beefed up shoulders and neck very odd. Ok I can understand her face has gone through too much surgery but that cant effect a body shape can it,strange .Has to be said she looks as rough as old boots
Actually if you see her, although I haven't for a while she is really tiny

Reactions: 8
I missed this earlier, seriously what is his game, I’m really not sure about the theories he wants to bring her down, but he does constantly post extremely belittling stuff about her. What is his agenda, he’s a very odd man, it really does come across that he hates her, just WTF ???

Might add, bloody hell even for Skanky that was stunningly atrocious, not just the dreadful singing, also the outfit, the way she now looks, everything about it, she looks f*cked…..she’s getting worse isn’t she.
Body language tells a lot. It's obvious he's gritting his teeth and bearing it when with Skanky. There's never any genuine affection or love in his body language. He seems to be holding her hand under sufferance and his smiles look fake and forced. In my view it's only a matter of time before they break up and then the fireworks will start to explode. It's obvious it's a toxic, destructive relationship. They're dragging eachother down the plughole. If Cole had 2 brain cells to rub together he'd have got out long ago. I think they're both trapped in a way and neither can see a way out. Skanky's a washed out has-been who's lost her looks and Cole's a talentless nobody who will disappear in a flash once he stops being her man. I'm certain that in the next year it will all come to an explosive end :)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So half price posted the video on his insta tagging her and it was taken down within minutes. Wonder who put it on tik tok?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No they don’t 😂

Did i anger you @Foxtotty? Didn’t mean to, but I am an employer and I don’t give a tiny rats ass if my staff are tattooed, much finer people that Carol and KP are inked, they are not the poster children for tattoos! Why would having a tatt make anyone a bad person?
Nobody is saying that having a tattoo makes someone a bad person but they do limit people's opportunities and affect how some people view those people. Last time I was on a cheap flight one of the cabin crew had a bandage like cover on their forearm - obviously to cover a tattoo because they're banned by that airline. Some employers don't like it and visible tattoos are an instant "file CV in the bin" in some professions and in some firms - especially in client facing roles and in the "professions". Tattoos affect how some people will perceive you. If you want a tattoo of a giraffe on your bum then fair enough but anything visible is a bit silly if you want to be taken seriously and aspire to high things..... It'll be a long time before we have a tattooed Prime Minister or your GP will have Love and Hate tattooed on his/her knuckles.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Hotel robbery was/is planned. I'm sure now it wont progress but you never know eh K.

@DC16 all in hand 👍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Nobody is saying that having a tattoo makes someone a bad person but they do limit people's opportunities and affect how some people view those people. Last time I was on a cheap flight one of the cabin crew had a bandage like cover on their forearm - obviously to cover a tattoo because they're banned by that airline. Some employers don't like it and visible tattoos are an instant "file CV in the bin" in some professions and in some firms - especially in client facing roles and in the "professions". Tattoos affect how some people will perceive you. If you want a tattoo of a giraffe on your bum then fair enough but anything visible is a bit silly if you want to be taken seriously and aspire to high things..... It'll be a long time before we have a tattooed Prime Minister or your GP will have Love and Hate tattooed on his/her knuckles.
Blimey, just had a thought, Will she get Harvey tattooed? Eek

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
What has happened to her she used to scrub up very well. There is now not one fanciable feature ,her body has kind of beefed up shoulders and neck very odd. Ok I can understand her face has gone through too much surgery but that cant effect a body shape can it,strange .Has to be said she looks as rough as old boots
Agreed, which is one reason why I'm still bemused Cole is sticking to her like glue.

I’m no fan of Biffa because he’s obviously pretty thick and seems a bit dodgy. Yes, he’s got ridiculous teeth (thanks to Skanky) but he’s only 33, got an OK body and could easily go down a nightclub and pull a girl in her 20s. So why is he hanging around a woman in her 40s who’s bankrupt, nothing to look at, got 5 kids and a long criminal record.

He must be either 1. secretly gay, 2. even thicker than he appears, 3. he’s totally obsessed with fame or 4. She's got some serious dirt on him that could destroy his life. I find it hard to fathom what any reasonable looking, single bloke of 33 would see in her. What boxes can she possibly tick. It doesn’t add up unless 1, 2, 3 or 4 apply.

Reactions: 26
Huh. Backlash at the BBC but they'll still bloody air it, won't they?
Of course it’s all about the money, and the ratings. It will be interesting to see how much it is about her, or about Harvey. My bet most of it will be another Skanky show with Harvey for decoration.

Reactions: 15
Hey Hawk you either like them or you dont. Now don't get me started on men with beards now :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I went to the funeral once where they played YMCA by Village People at the end! We all creased up laughing! It was an in joke as she used to be in charge of the music at our son's ice hockey games and it was one of her favorites.
My grandmother in law had Amarillo played at her funeral. No one warned us so we did laugh. It was her favourite song 😳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Let’s leave this discussion now as it’s derailing the thread for others. This applies to all involved. - Please read our rules and why they're important
They don’t limit peoples opportunities, that is a very sweeping statement. Yes, get a nazi sign tattooed on your head, problem, otherwise people really don’t care. Anyway, enough derailing, as you were.

I think in certain lifestyles tattoos are the norm. My 3kids all over 25 play rugby league and most of the players have them. My kids have none, but to be honest in most cases it,s a personal choice . Although I do think some people have them due to body dysmorphia which has it,s own issues. Personally I don,t want one although my mid life crisis was I got my ear pierced when I was 50.
i had my nose pierced when i was 35,id always wanted it done, had a earing stud in my nose, unfortually, i suffer with hay feather and one day, i was out the garden and the pollen made me have a sneezing fit, that bloody stud shot out of my nose at about 70 miles per hour. dont know where it went, i hope it never killed anyone though.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.